Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

With zero percent of the vote in, Massie called the only winner so far. Odd that.
I guess those $17.76 checks were on a winner.

Edit: My mistake. There were two hidden districts, Hal Rodgers was called. Not Massie. He is not out of the woods,
1667954672239.png

Last edited:
I wonder why their coms haven't been captured? They must have had coms between themselves in order to plan the steal...

Election Results from All Viewpoints​

Everything you need to see how this year’s election turns out...and what everyone has to say about it. Find results, live coverage, election tools, and news all in one place.

Local news (tv) just reported that a judge issued an order for polls in Harris county to stay open until 8pm because some locations didn't open on time. Votes after 7pm will be provisional, but will be tabulated tonight.

Watched this clip on exit polls. Top issue Inflation, second Abortion, some funny stuff happened.

The bug eyed wierdo skelator woman says: I don't see Democracy on the list of issues anywhere.......
Later some dude says, well, we don't know what side of the issue those abortion numbers are......

I noticed at the polls here, state holiday, zero voters under 25 that I could see and my head was on a swivel.

Certainly. But that's up to tvptb (the voting powers that be.) I'm just a registered voter posting on an internet forum. Not going to drive myself nuts worrying about stuff I have no control over. I'll leave that to others.
As are all of us. The last scentrance of advise is top drawer material.

2 called in KY, 4 to go. End result most likely 6 R 1 D, same as it always is.
1667957053709.png

Three out of Six now....
1667957470088.png

Update: Now 1 D, 4 R Massie now called, glad about that.

1667959050522.png
One left not called, my district. I held my nose and did the dirty. He is the one with the hot chick aide. Kung fooiee.
1667959190230.png

Last edited:
Looks like GA, NC and OH are trying to turn commie while VA is clawing it's way back to normal.

FL races were called early.

i wanna tip over a cop car...have we won yet?

Ca is a cesspool,
polls are still open

i think i might pull out my hammer...just in case

but i saw this:
Dr. Oz on the cusp of
history as first Muslim
American senator

fox news....it's a link

but...isn't that a moot point? being Fox and Conservative and all that...

i'm sorry, the Whores of Babylon will continue to cry out, i forgot, we've not really gone anywhere...

NYTimes headline.

Untitled.png

Pennsylvania Senate ›

Good early signs for Fetterman​

It’s still early, but Fetterman is running ahead of Biden in five Pennsylvania counties that have reported nearly all of their votes. — NATE COHN 34m ago

So Fetterman is beating Biden? lol

this election was an important test -- gauging the power of (the communists) over national elections after all of the damage they've done

the results signal/confirm a continuing/worsening of these dark/troubling times. it will not get better in our lifetimes

The moon is full. It looks like the end of a flashlight bright as can be but small, right now. At midnight it was the same directly overhead. I heard that there was going to be a blood moon but never saw it. In the old days they set a lot by the moon, they thought it had significant meaning.
IDK.
mmmmmmmmm000000000000oooh!

Bad moon rising...

this election was an important test -- gauging the power of (the communists) over national elections after all of the damage they've done

the results signal/confirm a continuing/worsening of these dark/troubling times. it will not get better in our lifetimes

"They" have perfected the "Art of the Steal".

Lotta good stuff in this thread. Can't wait to hear who actually will have control of the house and senate.

My quick breakdown is as follows.
It's really a miracle that the red team wins anything anymore. In the coming years we will see less and less of this and here's why.
Once we get to where 50% of the population is living off the Gov it is next to impossible for the red team to win.
We currently have 22 million plus working for the gov. We have 50 million plus on SS and drawing a check. I have no idea how many are living on welfare but it's certainly in the many millions. How many on food stamps and SS disability?
The red team was talking about cutting SS benefits recently. Well, with 50 million relying on those payments to make ends meet that's not a good strategy for votes.
I dont know what all those numbers really add up to. For every married person who is working for .gov you can be sure the spouse is also probably voting blue. so take that 22 million and lets call it 30-35 million votes. How many on SS went blue? Even if only 1/2 did that's 25 million. When they stopped working they wanted as much as possible from .gov. free medical, food and cash to pay the bills. Another 10 mil on welfare at least and we are now over 60 million votes without even talking to those still working. How many 18-30 yr olds are pro abortion. Big topic this election.
I haven't even touched on all the imports (Refugees) that come here and start voting blue because they get shit tons of free shit. Ever wonder how all these foreigners come here and are able to start businesses as soon as they land? Gas stations and convenience stores in many cases. It's free government money that sets them up.
We have media, along with school systems that indoctrinate our kids to grow up to be good blue team members. Funny how this all happened with red team money via taxes and college tuitions.

High gas prices, high food prices, inflation close to or exceeding double digits. None of that matters to people who are making a living off the system and who get pay increases based on CPI or whatever metric they use to measure inflation for their pay.

The only 2 things that I see that will save us is 1) a meteor touches down in DC or some other natural disaster that shiuts down the gov. or 2) the clowns in DC spend so much that the rest of the world rejects the US dollar. #2 is more likely but may be another 7-10 years away.

It's really a miracle that the red team wins anything anymore. In the coming years we will see less and less of this and here's why.
Once we get to where 50% of the population is living off the Gov it is next to impossible for the red team to win.
We currently have 22 million plus working for the gov. We have 50 million plus on SS and drawing a check. I have no idea how many are living on welfare but it's certainly in the many millions. How many on food stamps and SS disability?
The red team was talking about cutting SS benefits recently. Well, with 50 million relying on those payments to make ends meet that's not a good strategy for votes.
I dont know what all those numbers really add up to. For every married person who is working for .gov you can be sure the spouse is also probably voting blue. so take that 22 million and lets call it 30-35 million votes. How many on SS went blue? Even if only 1/2 did that's 25 million. When they stopped working they wanted as much as possible from .gov. free medical, food and cash to pay the bills. Another 10 mil on welfare at least and we are now over 60 million votes without even talking to those still working. How many 18-30 yr olds are pro abortion. Big topic this election.
I haven't even touched on all the imports (Refugees) that come here and start voting blue because they get shit tons of free shit. Ever wonder how all these foreigners come here and are able to start businesses as soon as they land? Gas stations and convenience stores in many cases. It's free government money that sets them up.

did US supreme court meddle in this election by inspiring the baby killers?

My take fwiw.

Could it be that:

- People don't want a handful of black robe wearing religious fanatics telling them what they can or cannot do with their own personal bodies and their own personal health care?
- People who worked all their lives for, and paid into, social security don't want to hear republicans telling them they want to take that away from them. Calling something they worked all their lives for, and paid into, an entitlement?
- People in the US need health care and are tired of paying more for that health care than any other country on the planet? Tired of not being able to afford doctor visits, hospital care and prescriptions?
- People are tired of gun violence and tired of the republicans not willing to even talk about some commonsense gun law reforms.
- People are tired of the republicans bowing their collective heads to an ex-president who parades around saying "look at me - I'm so pretty - oh so pretty - look at me" and would prefer to move on from the 2020 election where the ex-president lost?
- People do not want to hear a republican political candidate say that if he or she were elected they would overturn any election results they didn't like?
- People are tired of bottom of the barrel candidates whose only claim to fame is they bow their heads to and worship an ex-president?

If you want people to vote for you - you need to give them a reason to vote for you. Talking crazy may be the thing to do in MAGA land or on fantasy island but it won't get your bread buttered in the real world.

Maybe the repubs will eventually see the light. Only time will tell.

Onward and upward.

Trump needs to go away. He pumped the vaxx and kept Fauci on. His appointments for the most part sucked and worked against him. The fix is in anyway doubt any election will be fair at this point. People that dumb they elect a stroke victim and a head case in Michigan again? Time to split up the country this ain't working.

Back
Top Bottom