Federal Reserve and Fiat Money

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SilverKing

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Here are four videos to watch for any new people that find this site. I hope to help you understand what the Federal Reserve is and how it got created.

First I want to say that the Federal Reserve is a Conspiracy, that is a fact not a guess on my part. For anyone that doubts that it was a conspiracy you can go to Jekyll Island and take a tour, they will tell you all about it.. I say this because it is fundamental for people to understand how this all got started and works in order to make good rational investment decisions. Also education is the only thing that may give us a chance to end this monster that has been created. :eek:

(last 3 videos removed because videos/accounts were deleted from youtube)

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent collection. I'll add this one I found at RPF a while back:

Last edited by a moderator:
* necro bump *

Some modern commentary on the issue:

Timestamps:
00:00 Intro
00:19 Historial Comparisons To 2023's Banking Turmoil
02:37 The Difference Between Solvency & Liquidty In A Bank Run
07:17 Making a Central Bank Out of the Federal Reserve
11:42 The Role of Gold In The Federal Reserve's History
17:00 Why Did Gold Flee To The Fed In 1917?

22:57 Permissionless ad
24:00 The Federal Reserve: The Lender Of Last Resot
29:51 How Has The Banking System Developed Throughout U.S History?
35:21 The Collapse Of Silicon Valley Bank
38:11 The Bank Term Funding Program
41:14 All Roads Lead Back To Congress
46:50 Learning From The Lesson's Of The Great Depression
55:37 The Looming Debt Ceiling
58:19 Blockworks Research
59:20 The Trillion Dollar Coin

The professor's paper ( Making a Central Bank Out of the Federal Reserve: A Historical Perspective on Wartime Amendments to the Federal Reserve Act ) mentioned in the video:

~~~

Amazon link to the book mentioned in the OP:

Last edited:
This post may contain affiliate links for which PM Bug gold and silver discussion forum may be compensated.
Bump. Most members already know the story. Posting for new members, guests, lurkers, etc.

I this 24-minute vid Nick takes you through the story while visiting some of the places where things happened. Worth a look see imo.

Jekyll Island's Dark Secret: The Federal Reserve Bank Conspiracy Revealed​

Jan 25, 2024

The creation of the Federal Reserve Bank was the biggest crime of the 20th century. In the book, The Creature From Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin, he describes the conspiracy by US Senator Nelson Aldrich along with the biggest New York Banks.

I follow the story of the trip from NJ to Jekyll Island Georgia at the Jekyll Island Club Hotel and tell the story of how these bankers came up with the idea for the Federal Reserve Bank we have today and how they tricked Congress and the American public into believing it was beneficial.

Among the banking conspirators were:

Abraham Piatt Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the United States Treasury

Frank Vanderlip, president of the National City Bank of New York, (now known as CITIBANK) the most powerful of the banks at that time, representing William Rockefeller and the international investment banking house of Kuhn, Loeb & Company.

Henry P. Davison, senior partner of the J.P. Morgan Company; Henry P. Davison [a Morgan partner] was chairman of the1910 New York Fund-Raising Committee and later became chairman of the War Council of the American Red Cross.

Charles D. Norton, president of J.P. Morgan's First National Bank of New York.

Benjamin Strong, head of J.P. Morgan's Bankers Trust Company

Paul M. Warburg, a partner in Kuhn, Loeb & Company, a representative of the Rothschild banking dynasty in England and France, and brother to Max Warburg who was head of the Warburg banking consortium in Germany and the Netherlands.

Earlier I posted another vid by Nick that's somewhat related. Since it is heavy on the subject of propaganda I posted it here https://www.pmbug.com/threads/propaganda.5320/#post-91489 .

Back
Top Bottom