Gold Investments - 14% Per Month/ Need Help

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

g-master32

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Hello,

I need advice. Hope somebody can help me here.

I'm experienced forex trader and precious metals investor. 4 month ago I joined a company that provides oil, gold, real-estate investments and clickbank/cpa offers business systems. After making research, I found out that it cooperates with most solid real-estate, oil investment companies like union investments co. have many positive reviews and what's more important accepts PayPal and use contract for investments. I deposited $1,000 into their gold investment program and used 1 year investment period. I have already got 4 payments ($560 total) in the last day of each month to my PayPal account. Referred 1 friend who also deposited $1,000 - I instantly got $250 paid to my paypal account. Looks like everything is legit and great. However, this month I want to deposit $25,000 that's not a small amount for me and I have some doubts.

My questions is - is there anybody here who invested large amounts into this company? If so, let me know your experience. I understand, internet is full of scams. However, there are also lots of great money making opportunities. Despite of speaking with that company director on phone, signing contract and paying via PayPal, I still have some doubts.

I would be very grateful if somebody tells me about it's experience with clickbankcpamedia.com

I will also post monthly updates here about my payments.

Thank you.

I know nothing about this company, but what you posted:
... I deposited $1,000 into their gold investment program and used 1 year investment period. I have already got 4 payments ($560 total) in the last day of each month to my PayPal account. Referred 1 friend who also deposited $1,000 - I instantly got $250 paid to my paypal account. ...

screams Ponzi pyramid scheme to me. YMMV.

I made a great research before sending money to them. 100% of scam sites never accept PayPal as payment method. They use payment systems where you can't get money back. That's the reason...

g-master gets $250 for any introductions .......
At least he's honest enough to admit this. :wave:

And an annual return of $1680 on his $1000 investment, thats around 59% .......
Sounds a bit too good to be true. :paperbag:

Anyway I have been trained to watch my investment $ price fall, why waste all those years of training ? :pffftt:

Got another 2 payments for April and May. Still works perfect. Will continue to update you guys. Thanks

did you stick with your original $1000 investment or are you now in for $26 000 ?

There doesn't seem to be any obvious way of creating such high returns as you suggest so ponzi remains the most likely wheeze.

If you can get in early enough and get out with a profit while the scheme is still expanding ....

I made a little trick:) My investments with them is $29,000 but before sending funds, I asked them to provide me:

1. VOIDED CHECK - to verify them.
2. Not screenshots, but bank statements from their bank account where it's see how they send payments to investors. and a few bank statements of their clients, where it's seen that people get payments from them.

They provided all the information fast. It's a real legit company. I will continue to post my results with them here.

Thanks

how can they give you copies of client bank statements ?

only another 100 or so intros g-master and you at least have your risk money covered

g-master, can you tell me the 3 separate countries that you have posted to this forum from?

Too bad they didn't have interwebz back when I was in, so I could have posted something from multiple countries.

They sent me bank statements in PDF format. I use VPN of 3 countries. Got another payment via PayPal - "they have switched me to bi-weekly payments".. Got updates from them today:

"In the middle of 2016 we are adding 2 new Ebay and Amazon business systems that we are testing over 2 years now with greatest results and 395% ROI. Each investor that has minimum $100k with us will be able to use Ebay and Amazon business system with minimum $400k deposit that will make around $1.6M per month.

Also, in the middle of 2016 we are buying over 16,000 resort real estate units that will allow us to increase investment percent by 2% and allow our investors to get 19% profit each month instead of 17%"...

Will keep you updated about next payments.

Back
Top Bottom