Greek CDS market fallout?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

¨Greece¨has been the word for two years now... I wonder just how far down the rabbit hole this goes. And then who´s next? Portugal and Ireland I have about being next. And then the BIG ENCHILADAS Spain and Italy. If Italy goes, then FRANCE goes, and it´s all over.

FRANCE goes down, you have maybe two days to make and get your final preps...

I think if any of the spanish speaking ones go, that's going to topple the other dominoes - just a matter of (short) time. In general, they're too big to bail w/o hyperinflation.

I would have sold the underlying asset and the CDS a LONG time ago.

...good and concise charting by Reggie Middleton, on why Greece is guaranteed to "redefault" on their newly-issued bonds even faster than they did on the previous ones - probably, well before 2016:

http://boombustblog.com/blog/item/6...lators-as-icarus-comes-crashing-down-to-earth

...this guy is someone to listen to, I am not his paid subscriber, but everything he says makes perfect sense, also he was spot on many times before (and I like his reasoning, pure math most of the time - so, not to many assumptions, mostly the certainties :))

regards,

Back
Top Bottom