My Gold and Silver Bullion Dealer Warns America of a Real Conspiracy!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Gold and Silver Stacker Warns Dealer: Cash Considered "Too Risky"!​

Nov 13, 2023

19:00

In this video I share shocking excerpts from my live interview with Tim Marschner of the Coin and Stamp Shop in Manchester, NH. My gold and silver bullion dealer helps old and new stackers understand what is coming with precious metals, local coin shop dealers, the failing US economy, the Federal Reserve and Treasury, politics, and what you need to do with your gold and silver investments right now! The US dollar's reserve currency status is in jeopardy and silver and the rush to silver and gold may end soon! Watch as we discuss why stacking gold and silver to protect yourself from out-of-control governments and central banks is more important than ever before. If we abandon physical cash and adopt a central bank digital currencies, gold and silver spot prices may rise quickly and dramatically and you'll need a good stack of silver rounds, silver bars, silver coins, and gold coins as essential barter and wealth preservation. Economic collapse is coming...prepare now!

No conspiracy talk here, just an interview where a guy talks about the physical PM market (consumers selling, not buying) and stress on dealers dealing with crashing margins and inventory challenges. I personally couldn't listen to more than 5-6 minutes, so I'm not sure what else they talked about. I ended up reading (skimming) the transcript for the first 10 minutes or so on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom