Need advice - words to text - voice replies

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
Need a little advice -

Does anyone use a words to text program when you reply to a thread? If you do, what are you using and can you provide a like to it?

Anyone know anything about voice reply programs?

Any input would be appreciated.

TIA

iPhone has word to text. Typically, I don't reply to threads on my phone, but if I did, I would reread it for clarity before posting.

Sometimes I'll reply to a post that may be pretty long. I can express myself better when I talk than when I have to type stuff. Figure it may be easier, and better, to simply say what I'm thinking rather than typing out long replies. More than once I've looked at someone multi-quoting me and didn't reply because it would have taken way too long to type the reply out.

Would really like to reply to certain posts directly with my voice - could be funny to read the replies.

Does this work Yeah it looks like it does work

OK we're just testing playing around here

It's a start

Back
Top Bottom