Newletter forum?

DSAbug

Reaction score
I think it might be a good idea to have a newsletter forum where we can track the gurus. Any interest in setting up a forum PMbug?

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
How do you envision such a forum working? I'd rather not set up something that causes peeps to share subscriber only content here.

bushi

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Funny, I was thinking about something similar!

How about teaming up, sharing some work/research, in areas that our more experienced folks would like to look at, see possible opportunity, but simply cannot find the time to do everything themselves - and then sharing the results/conclusions?

I am rather woefully green with regards to financial markets, but would love to do some "dirty research groundwork" for some of you guys - just to learn from you in the process, and have access to your conclusions/findings - that you not necessarily want to share with the whole Internet.

Anyone interested, in teaming up, for a better financial future of fellow PMBuggers?

DSAbug

Reaction score
PMBug.. alots of the Gurus post free work we can simply link to. IE..

Breakpoint trades from Wednesday November 14th..

http://breakpointtrades.com/market_analysis/legacy.php?nl_id=1326

This is a free newsletter they put out. Anyone wanting to get the subscriber content can't access it.

Another example is sinclair.. He posted a chart of a french curve over the weekend. Would be interesting to see if that plays out like he expects.

Or the bob hoye article i posted a while back that talked about "panic windows". He was pretty damn close to calling the lows.