Newletter forum?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DSAbug

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I think it might be a good idea to have a newsletter forum where we can track the gurus. Any interest in setting up a forum PMbug?

How do you envision such a forum working? I'd rather not set up something that causes peeps to share subscriber only content here.

Funny, I was thinking about something similar!

How about teaming up, sharing some work/research, in areas that our more experienced folks would like to look at, see possible opportunity, but simply cannot find the time to do everything themselves - and then sharing the results/conclusions?

I am rather woefully green with regards to financial markets, but would love to do some "dirty research groundwork" for some of you guys - just to learn from you in the process, and have access to your conclusions/findings - that you not necessarily want to share with the whole Internet.

Anyone interested, in teaming up, for a better financial future of fellow PMBuggers?

PMBug.. alots of the Gurus post free work we can simply link to. IE..

Breakpoint trades from Wednesday November 14th..

http://breakpointtrades.com/market_analysis/legacy.php?nl_id=1326

This is a free newsletter they put out. Anyone wanting to get the subscriber content can't access it.

Another example is sinclair.. He posted a chart of a french curve over the weekend. Would be interesting to see if that plays out like he expects.

Or the bob hoye article i posted a while back that talked about "panic windows". He was pretty damn close to calling the lows.

Back
Top Bottom