Important October offer - 1 month free access to supporters sections

Thread contains important information that may impact how you use the forum

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.

Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Messages
21,830
Reaction score
9,244
Points
268
Location
Texas
United-States
I am offering a month of free access to the supporters sections of the site for members that satisfy a few conditions. I posted the offer in the pmbug twitter thread, but I expect that some of you may not have seen it there, so I'm highlighting it here as I'm planning to close the offer soon. Details posted here (click through for subsequent posts with further details):

 
I'm trying to give it to everyone who wants it. The offer has been live for a week and it's like pushing a string to get folks' attention. There has been a number of folks who have accepted the offer though. :cool:
 
Back
Top Bottom