I am offering a month of free access to the supporters sections of the site for members that satisfy a few conditions. I posted the offer in the pmbug twitter thread, but I expect that some of you may not have seen it there, so I'm highlighting it here as I'm planning to close the offer soon. Details posted here (click through for subsequent posts with further details):
^^^
pmbug's October Surprise (Offer)
I am giving away one month of free access to the supporters only sections of the pmbug.com website where premium content covering gold and silver market observations are published (until I post a reply indicating the offer is closed).
To qualify for access, you need to:
follow me here on X
like this post
register a free account on pmbug.com
reply to this post indicating your interest in accepting the gift (you don't need to publish your pmbug.com account name publicly here on X if you don't want to)
Send me a DM via the pmbug.com account...
pmbug's October Surprise (Offer)
I am giving away one month of free access to the supporters only sections of the pmbug.com website where premium content covering gold and silver market observations are published (until I post a reply indicating the offer is closed).
To qualify for access, you need to: