Q Drops

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

This is a very interesting conversation about the world of Satan coming online.

HIDDEN NO MORE - EXPOSING BALENCIAGA & HOLLYWOOD WITH JOHN PAUL RICE ON SAT. NIGHT LIVESTREAM​

John Paul Rice, creator of the powerful film, A Child’s Voice, joins us once more to discuss the problem of institutionalized child abuse, the exposure of Balenciaga and much more.

"Choice to know..." I wonder if this has to do with Elon's Twitter polls...

Screenshot_20221207_054554.jpg

Screenshot_20221207_054608.jpg

Screenshot_20221207_054622.jpg

1670900826986.png

-----------------

Jeffrey Pedersen
@intheMatrixxx
·
58s
This is interesting.

Rabbit, also known as Rabb.it, was a video streaming website and mobile application. Launched in 2014, and based in California, United States, the service enabled multiple people to remotely browse and watch the same content in real-time.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabb.i...

U4kYWSm.png

Q asked who the white rabbits were (drops 2049/ 2050) (images not included):

HRC = Alice
SA = Wonderland
WHO ARE THE WHITE RABBITS?
Re_read drops re: SA
Have faith.
For God & Country.
Q

>>2827163
https://www.sfgate.com/opinion/brin...ge-still-an-issue-in-Saudi-Arabia-3270366.php
https://www.iwf.org/news/2435061/Saudi-Migrant-Workers-Subject-to-Abuse
https://www.state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/countries/2015/243521.htm

SA was a priority.
We wish this was a dream.
Q

In “Alice in Wonderland”, Alice follows a white rabbit into a world where the usual laws (e.g. gravity) don’t apply. This could have been an analogy for Saudi Arabia, where the usual laws of civilized society did not apply prior to President Trump’s inauguration. Small children were wed to old men and human trafficking for every loathsome purpose was a huge industry.

President Trump persuaded the King and Crown Prince to work to end these abominations, and Hillary and the degenerate princes of the kingdom were trying to prevent that. The princes were prepared to kill the Crown Prince and King to protect that industry, which led to the events on October 1, 2017, in Las Vegas. It’s possible that the white rabbits are anyone who shows us things that are happening outside the normal and acceptable human experience, and things we’re not meant to know about or see. That would make Elon Musk a white rabbit.

Alice follows a white rabbit into a world where the usual laws (e.g. gravity) don’t apply.
One could equate this to the US of A where the 'usual laws don't apply' to everyone.

There are 'laws for me', and there are 'laws for thee'... ‘All Animals Are Equal but Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others’

Don't forget the "Q-tards" and "Q-balls" <-- shouldn't those derogations be on the schitlist?

Just sayin'...
But that's the 'made up' conspiracy via MSM fantasies...., i.e., fake news.

Deep State attempting to remove Biden by releasing "Top Secret" file locations?

Does Biden goes out on impeachment, or 25th Amendment?

Kamla 'sneaks' into the POTUS chair?

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 8.55.46 PM.png

Watch picture was posted on the 18th. Was it intentionally set incorrectly, or was the owner in a far-East time zone?

Last edited:
I think China just wants to destroy the USA and take its place as the new global empire.

I think China just wants to destroy the USA and take its place as the new global empire.
Possibly. Q said as much. I don't know if they'll take the US over via traditional war.

"Invasion by infiltration." Q

The US has been 'occupied' since 1913, but everyone believes this is the 'normal' way of life.

listen to Harley Shlanger here.

Totally FWIW (probably $0.00)... The wristwatch Q posted more than once was an IWC Portugeiser chronograph. Well, IWC just opened their first boutique in Washington, DC. Like I said, probably nothing. It's not like Q is some sort of time-traveler or something...

Totally FWIW (probably $0.00)... The wristwatch Q posted more than once was an IWC Portugeiser chronograph. Well, IWC just opened their first boutique in Washington, DC. Like I said, probably nothing. It's not like Q is some sort of time-traveler or something...

Time will tell...

Hmmm, is Elon a Qtard?

[Brian Cates on Telegram]

Musk just Tweeted this out AGAIN.

This was a video put out by Q in a drop, the account that posted it was INSTANTLY BANNED by the Old Twitter staff. And many accounts that put it back up were suspended, shadowbanned and deplatformed.

Now the new owner & current CEO just highlighted this powerful video ONCE MORE.

Why would he be calling attention to how Fake News - and formerly Twitter itself - was used for mind control?

Back
Top Bottom