Random Pictures Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Off the coast of Cuba, a pair of falcons followed us for maybe 2 hours playing in and around the ship. At one point one had a fish and was enjoying lunch while still catching a draft...View attachment 1153View attachment 1154
Giving @EricTheCat a run for his money with those shots.... particularly that action shot.

Looking at the silhouette of the Falconiform eating it's prey, it looks like it should be standing on the ground if that makes any sense. Neat picture.

Giving @EricTheCat a run for his money with those shots.... particularly that action shot.

Looking at the silhouette of the Falconiform eating it's prey, it looks like it should be standing on the ground if that makes any sense. Neat picture.
Naw misty, Eric and TomD are galaxies beyond where I am... I'm more like the digital version of an old Rollie

View over coffee this am... cafe britt is goooodUntitled - 1 of 1 (1).jpeg

Took a night hike up and down the river tonight. Saw a nice meteorite while staring right in that area of the sky.

View attachment 1388

View attachment 1385

View attachment 1389
Awesome. Not to sound too picky, what you saw was a meteor.

One of the more confusing terms. If you see it streak in the sky, it was a meteor. If parts of it make it to the ground those parts are meteorites.

There are a few active meteor showers right now including the Orionids which peak over the next day or so. It's actually why I am awake right now. Hoping to catch a few meteor pics.

☄️

One of the more confusing terms. If you see it streak in the sky, it was a meteor. If parts of it make it to the ground those parts are meteorites.

There are a few active meteor showers right now including the Orionids which peak over the next day or so. It's actually why I am awake right now. Hoping to catch a few meteor pics.

☄️
I pondered that while posting. Thank you for the correction. 🪐✨

☄️
I just love the color of them. The one I saw also appeared to move like a curve ball or knuckle ball. Straight streak until halfway through it's burn out seemed to zag a bit to one side.

Just left my summer place this is my view out the window. Will be returning in a couple weeks to with fight the damn beavers some more. So far I’ve only been able to trap one of them. If I can’t chase them off they will flood my neighbors property again like they did last year.

Well I thought I knew how to post a picture. it’s a really pretty 3 acre pond.

That monitor lizard eats like a pig.

Someone was monitoring that monitor! Holy smokes! Urp!

Back
Top Bottom