Random Pictures Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Today's hike

Eastern Bluebird
Bluebird-2023-04-06-IMG_4048S.jpg

Red squirrel
RedSquirrel--2023-04-06-IMG_4054S.jpg

Mourning dove
Dove-2023-04-06-IMG_4114S.jpg

Turkey vultures
Vultures-2023-04-06-IMG_4079S.jpg

The river
River-2023-04-06-IMG_4062S.jpg

Melt snow, will ya?
Trail-2023-04-06-IMG_4069S.jpg

Even more crazy!
I saw a short video of a bungi jumper in Australia. Just as hit head reached almost to the water below, a crocodile leapt up and bit it clean off. TINS

I saw a short video of a bungi jumper in Australia. Just as hit head reached almost to the water below, a crocodile leapt up and bit it clean off. TINS
Hoax

Hoax

That is great news. Fargin Aussies.

I LOVE the Woodpecker ad. It has ducks coming in on duck hunters in a boat. But the ducks have rockets and machine guns under their wings. Funny.

Picture of Buffalo Bill taken outside the iconic Irma Hotel in Cody, Wyoming many years ago. The photographer was taking the picture from the sidewalk in front of the Cody Drug & Jewelry, the future location of Seidel's Saddlery! I wonder if he was ever in this building---if only our walls could talk!

Buffalo Bill.jpg

One of the most beautiful places in New Mexico, Inn of the Mountain Gods, Mescalero Apache Reservation, Ruidoso, New Mexico. The view looking from inside the inn towards Sierra Blanca.

IN OF THE MOUNTAIN GODS.jpg

Collins Ave. North Miami Beach rush hour this morning.

20230511_082145.jpg

Not a care in the world getting high and drinking wine cooking ribs for dinner on a Saturday afternoon.

20230513_123035.jpg

Nice super cub. I’ve got a hundred flight hours in them.
l
I cannot remember the landing length requirement for that little darling. Can you help out a doddering old zoomie? My only landing was at a real airplane patch, so I only noticed it was hardly anything... first turnoff.

I flew one from Anchorage to Minneapolis one fall and landed across the runway into the ramp in Loydminster Saskatchewan due to the winds and I bet I didn’t roll out 50 feet. No wind in one with flaps 150 feet is pretty comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom