Random Pictures Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Help a dummy. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Whut am I lookin' for?

Is that a "I am not a bot" test?

eg:

"Check any picture of a female holding a phone/camera thingy."
"Check any picture of a blonde, long-haired female."
"Check any picture where at least one woman is not shown holding a phone."
"Check any picture with a boat in it."

This is fun, but I gotta stop. I am as high as Andromeda's coochie.

grandmainbagdadmaybe1941.jpg

Grandma In Law, 1941, Bagdad, Ander's Army in exile. Hard to join, had to be exiled from Poland to Siberia, then travel to Bagdad without any resources. Living off the land. Her and some Polish guys.

Enlarged from a photo about the size of a large stamp.

Classic Eric, thanks for sharing. I got a copy around here somewhere, I'll have to dig it up. No sig. :(

Next year I'm going to ripen these super hot little peppers and toss em in with some candy corn to give out to the trick or treaters. :devilish:
View attachment 2446

I used to give out candies to the drinkee girls on Hooker Hill so they wouldn't bother me. One evening I gave out super sour balls. Hours later, drunkenly stumbling back down Hooker Hill, the drinkee girls were yelling at me in drunken Korean and throwing shit at me. They don't like sour candy I guess.

I suppose so. I thought it was the beginning.
Depends on your perspective.
Anybody old enough to remember when this ZIG ZAG MAN was the most popular tattoo?
Wow Sampson you always got the best shots over the years. Kudos to you! Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom