Random Pictures Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm thinking to get that cabin, regress it, move in and start a moofluencing channel.
I am going to see if I can "farm" it with a cow and a goat and a chicken.
Fiber to the cabin, live moofluencing streeeemmmmm.
Property tax free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if Mr. Haney will come by to pay me to not grow stuff.

NOT A JOKE

There was a KKK summer camp very very near my dental floss farm and this cabin. No known communists in the area.

Last edited:
Why was I in East Bumphuck Oklahoma you ask? 'cause I saw this trailer for $600 on a craigslist deal. I jumped all over it. Planned to do a little work and flip it but I just may end up using it. BTW Ttazz, forgot to tell you the guy said he had hauled 29 sq of shingles on it. That's almost 7000# by my calculations. Said it was sketchy. Don't think he was lyin'.

View attachment 2087
I figured it out today and the new wood and new trailer lights alone would cost me over $400 to purchase.

From my hike this morning.

I made no manual adjustments to these images beyond convert/resize. The magic of the early morning light.

View attachment 725

Fall colors are getting good here.
View attachment 726

View attachment 727

It was below freezing and the leaves were falling like rain. So were the walnuts. Thankfully none landed on my head.
View attachment 728

Frosty tree was glowing.
View attachment 729

View attachment 730

View attachment 731

Frost colors
View attachment 732

View attachment 733

View attachment 734
GH's Hawk at EtC's river

Screenshot_20221116-181851.png

Just because

Just because
Best reason for anything.

I was showing a friend some of your work. He thinks I should take pics of some various interesting things I have in hopes you'll do fun stuff with them.

Until then, my cat Luna checking out a sharp shinned hawk.
HawkLuna-2015-02-14-FullSizeRender.jpg

Hey Eric, what's with the rock collection on the window sill?

Hey Eric, what's with the rock collection on the window sill?
I have a lot of rocks I have found. Especially agates.

That sill has odd rocks that don't quite fit in a normal category. In the pic right to left is a piece of fossiliferous jasper with shell fossils in it, a piece of basalt with banded quartz veins, beautiful piece of banded jasper ("jaspite"), brown piece left of my cat is a weird kind of oolitic jasper, not sure what the other one is cut off on the left.

I have a lot of rocks I have found. Especially agates.

That sill has odd rocks that don't quite fit in a normal category. In the pic right to left is a piece of fossiliferous jasper with shell fossils in it, a piece of basalt with banded quartz veins, beautiful piece of banded jasper ("jaspite"), brown piece left of my cat is a weird kind of oolitic jasper, not sure what the other one is cut off on the left.
What cool nomenclature. Fossiliferous rules...sounds like a Muppet character.

Thassa bobcat. The long legs are a giveaway:

1668788853151.png1668789244934.jpeg

Today is a record for me.

I am older than I have ever been before. To get a "feel" for how old I am... if you went backwards from my birthday the same number of years, you could watch the Battle or Morar (Indian Mutiny) -- in 1858 🧙‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom