Random Pictures Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

What's the deal misty, you doing carpentry work there? or did you go to work there? Better yet, is the owners daughter drop dead gorgeous and he plans on leaving the entire operation to her and future husband?

Before no stems at all. Super stuffed. Let's just say it gets ground up real nice and anybody that has a cup of coffee at the house gets a real buzz.

Attachments

• 20221214_143551.jpg
    20221214_143551.jpg
    600.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Arminius, is it true that grandkids listen much better than kids?

That place you're working reminds me a lot of the local nursery here. About a 1/4 mile toward town. Have gotten a lot of plants and various things like local produce and honey there.

The previous owner used to let me walk his fields and collect any rock I wanted to keep. It was an awesome arrangement. Unfortunately, he sold the fields I used to walk to a developer a couple years ago and sold the nursery. He passed away months ago. He probably had no idea how much I appreciated him and his generosity.

Back when cans weren't printed, but had paper labels... goats liked the glue so it looked like they liked to eat tin cans, but they were just going after the gluey paper.

ANCIENT FENCEPOST TRICK: We put empty cans over the top of fenceposts to make them weatherproof to last longer.

Back
Top Bottom