The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

All headed to money market funds?! The banks don't need the cash... I'm told. What could go wrong?

Cash everyday....

The US is one of few places you can fix money for 30 years. We can't, 5 year's max at a cost. Everywhere else in the world rate hikes flow through to the mortgage market at a much faster rate. It's a part of the exorbitant privilege of being the world's reserve currency. Nobody gets fixed mortgage rates like you guys do.

This is interesting but I don't think that would be entirely true just because we are the reserve currency. Why would anyone in these countries sign themselves up for big mortgages on these terms? It really seems like these places are set up for HUUUGE RE crashes.

I think it likely has more to do with the fact that Clif High got into. The US seems to have actual ownership of the land that exists nowhere else. Hence, banks would be getting much more valuable collateral, ie ownership as opposed to just some right to use the property. Banks don't need to use the property.

Narradigm Inestigation : Law. for reference. I HIGHLY recommend the whole video but the specific reference is first mentioned at about 10:30.

JUST IN - Twitter locks employee stock accounts in "anticipation" of closing deal with Elon Musk — Bloomberg

This is interesting but I don't think that would be entirely true just because we are the reserve currency

Believe me it is. You have much easier credit conditions in the u.s. due to your dominant financial system. If you ever lose reserve status you will begin to work out what it's been like out here for most of our lives. Nobody ever mailed me a credit card that I didn't ask for! LOL.

Believe me it is. You have much easier credit conditions in the u.s. due to your dominant financial system. If you ever lose reserve status you will begin to work out what it's been like out here for most of our lives. Nobody ever mailed me a credit card that I didn't ask for! LOL.

You act like that's a Good thing? Lol. I guess the Free Candy van also looks enticing. Americans have more ownership and control than most places have ever seen. Maybe we can take it back.

interesting what's really going on in UK

Blackrock & JP Morgan Take Over As Bank of England Delays QT Again.​

17:22m
Today we will look at who is really in charge of the UK after the recent meltdown in sterling and the UK government bond market.

We will also look at how the Bank of England continues to lose credibility as it has once again delayed the start of QT or the reversal of QE.

Important note! Also why the core cannot hyper inflate until the periphery has.

7756 contracts worth in Registered.

Last December we delivered 9197 contracts or about 10% of this Decembers OI.

53678 contracts worth in Eligible... so there is that.

BUT the short on the other side of your contract must have the metal, someone else's metal is irrelevant. To me it implies that 7756 contracts worth of shorts are ready to deliver.

There could be 3-4K contracts asked for that have not got metal behind them @ this rate.

If the short sellers holding registered close out early then that can also increase the over hang. They don't have to push into the delivery window.

Short answer is Who Knows?! ... but we look a bit thin on metal.

Think you got game?

Gold main halfway point round $1560. Needs to rally soon or we see lower can't seem to sustain an up move at all. Obvious.

Think you got game?

Yeah I heard about this guy the other day on a podcast only it was 600 then!

Today you have your favorite Twitter follow. Not any guys like this left anymore.

FfboqGZXkAAVy0P.png

Think you got game?

fact check says it's false... poor guy... couldn't get an even break....

Buy and hold is a great strategy when the market is going up. :cool:

Ffc_2sjVIAAox3l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom