The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My Monthly Retirement Slow Trade system went 100% long Large Cap stocks at yesterdays close of the month.

[Brian Cates on Telegram]
Pay attention to who’s suddenly nervously yelling at you that buycotting woke corporations is stupid and you are only killing American jobs and you should feel bad about yourself.

Its a tell. A tip off.

I think that's too narrowed in, although everything is fractal so I think its some child wave count that should probably still hold. Also, for a pullback should you not measure bottom up? On a little bit longer time frame the Weekly chart looks good. Right at the 38% correction and the bottom of the up trend lines. We did break the 180-200 week support which I would have liked to hold But the 18 week is just about to cross up on the 180 week, similar to a golden cross. RSI is still much better than the last few bottoms giving some bullish divergence.

View attachment 8764

Well, I don't want to jinx it but we've bounced now for 2 days. Two more days and I think we can call that correction over. I would really like to see silver with a very nice strong, up move now.

1685651775197.png

My Monthly Retirement Slow Trade system went 100% long Large Cap stocks at yesterdays close of the month.

Didn't get Harry Dent's latest did ya?

Well, I don't want to jinx it but we've bounced now for 2 days. Two more days and I think we can call that correction over. I would really like to see silver with a very nice strong, up move now.

View attachment 8805
Two mildly confirming factors I would mention. First, the dealer wholesale market remains strong, as if there is an anticipation that we are on the way back up, either now, or shortly. Second, the feeling I have in the pit of my stomach that doom is just around the corner in the PM market. Always a bullish sign.;)

View attachment 8805

Didn't get Harry Dent's latest did ya?
Well it feels just awful, but I've studied this simple system and it seems to work well in the long run. One down month under the 20 month MA and I'm right out again. Of this system, that's the point. ;)

Well it feels just awful, but I've studied this simple system and it seems to work well in the long run. One down month under the 20 month MA and I'm right out again. Of this system, that's the point. ;)
Work the system cause nobody really knows.

Gold - GC - Resistance @ 23.6% a nervous Friday coming up? Looks right on this chart.

GC1!_2023-06-02_10-09-27.png

Last edited:

I actually wanted to add some softs after they were beaten down pretty bad and it is starting to dry out in the Midwest. I bought like 3 WEAT $7 call options yesterday. It has really been beaten down, for no real good reasons that I can see. Ya, Ukraine isn't a disaster but still, we are below invasion levels.

Personally I don't like all those small Fib retracements and such. I don't like to trade real often as I just get faked out. I like looking a little longer term picture and try to get the bigger moves right.

1685670274223.png

Last edited:
Has this been fact checked™?

Why yes...

self.jpg

Smart guy. Everyone who was bearish in 2007 is bearish again right now.

Watch them try to sell the invasion of the Southern border as a positive. Hey these people will pay into Social Security.

Biden must have sent Kamala to the chambers of the conservative senate members. Probably on her knees working overtime because the Senate caved faster than a speeding rocket. Debt limit? what debt limit. No limit until after the 2024 elections. Gives the dems plenty of cash to buy themselves another election.
Markets should be happy today.

Biden must have sent Kamala to the chambers of the conservative senate members. Probably on her knees working overtime because the Senate caved faster than a speeding rocket. Debt limit? what debt limit. No limit until after the 2024 elections. Gives the dems plenty of cash to buy themselves another election.
Markets should be happy today.

One party under Satan.

Just to give you guys an idea of the potential situation here. The $EC is now TWO days late in reporting failure-to-deliver data for the first half of May.

Let's not jump to conclusions... LOL

“The rules are simple: they lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.”​

― Elena Gorokhova

Isn't this what the Central Bank wants?? To strangle the little banks?

Back
Top Bottom