The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yeah well, don't want to face the public over wrecking the economy... start a f!cking war! Unfortunately this suits all world leaders who would otherwise be on the hook of public wrath.

Re: WWIII rhetoric:

Xi Jinping has told the People’s Liberation Army to “focus all its energy on fighting” in preparation for war, a Chinese Communist party mouthpiece has reported.
Xi said the army must “comprehensively strengthen military training in preparation for war”, having warned at a recent party congress of “dangerous storms” on the horizon.

“Focus all [your] energy on fighting, work hard on fighting and improve [your] capability to win,” he was quoted as saying. The army must also “resolutely defend national sovereignty and national security” as China was in an “unstable and uncertain” security situation, he reportedly said.

While Xi also ordered the army to focus on war preparation in 2013, soon after he took power, and again in 2017, political analysts say he has markedly stepped up his rhetoric this time. In a similar visit to the command centre in 2016, he told officers to be “loyal” and “resourceful” in fighting and “courageous and capable of winning wars”.

“He is sending a message to the United States and Taiwan,” said Willy Lam, a senior fellow at the Washington-based Jamestown Foundation. ...

Michael Pento: Stocks To Fall 30-60% Until A True Fed Pivot Happens​

40m
A year ago when today's expert appeared on this channel, he warned of an approaching bear market & economic deceleration.

Specifically, he predicted these would be caused by the simultaneous shutoff of the $trilions of government stimulus issued in the year following the global pandemic -- the largest monetary & fiscal cliffs in history.

Fast forward to today & well, his outlook was right on the money.

So what does he see in store as we head into next year? To find out, we're fortunate to welcome macro analyst & money manager Michael Pento back to the program.

Rafi correctly, IMO, points to what really kicks off Hyper-Inflation. And I think we are going to see it start soon in Europe, Because they are shutting down their industry due to high energy prices.

That was a cutup and repost video but I can't find the original. I think it was from this video.

Right thread?
Rafi correctly, IMO, points to what really kicks off Hyper-Inflation. And I think we are going to see it start soon in Europe, Because they are shutting down their industry due to high energy prices.

Keeping This Much Amount Of Silver WILL MAKE YOU RICH - Rafi Farber | Silver Price Prediction​

talks about Europe experiencing hyper inflation - direct result of FED interest rates - the US is destroying the EU.

Well the EU must be full of lunatics to willingly commit financial suicide.
World is full of lunatics - a special brand of em hang out here on the fringe. I think the thread owner is granted a wide berth regarding fodder for discussion, but for most of us it is about market and trade chat. 2c

Let's keep political comments in the Politics forum please. This thread is for market and trade chatter.

The No. 2 official at the U.S. central bank said Monday that policymakers are likely to soon slow down from the pace of interest rate hikes from the historically large increases seen since June.

“I think it will probably be appropriate soon to choose a slower pace of increases,” Brainard said in an interview with Bloomberg.

Another important level for Silver this week. I just glanced at my wall and decided to update this Weekly Silver chart. Realized that I screwed it up a bit on the dip (went to intraday peak instead of closing peaks). Need to close the week above $22.02 and I think we will.

1668462815031.png

If you have some mad money Cohodes has this on his radar as an FTX related short... reckons it's a trainwreck.

SI_2022-11-15_10-25-13.png

In all the years I have traded gold stocks down here in Oz I have never seen anything quite like this. This is the first page of market announcements from NST, they have been a very good operator over the years.

1668498324529.png

It's probably the most bullish set of announcements, aside from sky high assays, that you could want to see. ---> JMO.

U.S. wholesale prices rose just 0.2% in October, a fourth straight soft reading that suggests inflation is on the wane after hitting a 40-year high earlier in the year.

Economists polled by The Wall Street Journal had forecast a 0.4% gain. The smaller-than-expected increase gave a boost to U.S. stocks in premarket trades and sent interest rates on the 10-year Treasury lower.

Back
Top Bottom