The Lunatic Fringe - Political Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

???
We know how this ends. Putin already said if the west gets involved the nukes will fly. So our dementia patient in command says lets do it.

How many subs full of nukes are off both the Russian coasts and US coasts? They all have one mission. Launch when ordered.

The US has been surrounding Russia with bases for more than a decade. This conflict was inevitable. Russia has more resources than any other country on the planet by a huge margin. The west has always wanted them.
After the collapse of the USSR Russia was expecting to be welcomed into the west and be a partner and supply resources. Getting rich in the process of course. Instead the US has kept them as being the same old enemy. The US MIC loves stuff like this. Very profitable but how profitable is a nuclear war when everything is destroyed? Thats pretty much where Russia is at. They know they can't defeat the west so the nuclear option is all they have. If they are going to lose their country then so are we. In reality they are playing the game that the US should have been playing all this time. Stop building aircraft carriers that are useless in nuclear war. If anyone invades then nuke em.

And now our dementia patient has the football.

I think Russia can defeat The West. The screwballs in DC and Brussels would likely launch nukes first once they see they have little to no defense for Russian hypersonics. This is what happens when D students who think they're A students get to run shit.

I found this one fascinating...

The parallels with today are obvious. While history doesn't repeat, it certainly rhymes.

Dictators are always elected with massive popular support, arising from a system that has decayed badly. Is the USA there? Will it go there? Is Trump the character that fills that role? Are the left building the very thing that they fear most with their delusional demonization of the guy?

We in the west, by and large, have only viewed dictatorship from afar in retrospective. You find yourself wondering how it happened and how it has happened so often. Are we seeing the process unfold real time here? It is the genesis of these events one side steadfastly ignoring the rights of the majority of people, misusing the media, engaging in dubious elections, demonising and disrespecting all that disagree with them. Is the evolution of a dictatorship simply a reactionary political wave. Certainly seemed so with Hitler.

I do so wish that the insane attacks on Trump would stop so that we could engage in meaningful criticism of his policies. In a normal world, I'd be a critic on so many points, but in this world I constantly find myself defending him against the unhinged, baseless emotional and irrational attacks that constantly come from the modern 'liberals'.

Liberals are the cause of their own problems when it comes to the current political landscape. Over half the country no longer trusts them because of their massively bias behaviour, use of the legal system as a political weapon and seemingly unshakeable support of an obviously incompetent meat puppet.

Biden is leader of the free world and Trump is the only serious contender. If this doesn't concern you, then you are the problem!

you need to read and understand this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know the problem is instead of handling the wall first he pushed Obamacare.

I don't even want to know what a meta verse is. Nice Biden hat though. Dont see anyone admitting they are supporters of his too often. His parents must be so proud. However if it were my kid I would have kicked him out of my basement long ago.

I don't even want to know what a meta verse is. Nice Biden hat though. Dont see anyone admitting they are supporters of his too often. His parents must be so proud. However if it were my kid I would have kicked him out of my basement long ago.
He’s trolling a stupid city council. I can only imagine what was on their agenda recently.

That 9-0 vote on The Court won't stop the Democrats from gaslighting and playing stupid games. Mr. Paul.

I don't even want to know what a meta verse is. ...

It's a virtual reality world hosted by Meta/Facebook. Essentialy a video game where people can walk around and interact with each other virtually.

It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature...

Doctors admit link between transgender hormone therapy and cancer in leaked emails​

WPATH files show patients did not always understand the consequences of gender reassignment

Daniel Martin, DEPUTY POLITICAL EDITOR5 March 2024 • 7:00am

Doctors on a leading transgender healthcare body have admitted that patients have developed cancer owing to the effects of hormone treatment...

paywall

Fat Vicky resigns. More money in the private sector for this pos.

It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature...

Doctors admit link between transgender hormone therapy and cancer in leaked emails​

WPATH files show patients did not always understand the consequences of gender reassignment

Doctors on a leading transgender healthcare body have admitted that patients have developed cancer owing to the effects of hormone treatment...

paywall