The Lunatic Fringe - Political Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

We got em now. Trump has had all of this evidence all along but hasn't made it public yet.
Not sure who she is speaking with but letting them know that a bunch of people have been killed and others are being tracked down should really get them to jump all over this I imagine.

And Johnson doesn't have enough evidence to impeach. Good luck to us.

Still channeling Culio I see. This time when the Crapper stuck out his hand by some miracle there was actually someone there. Impeach.

The blurb:

There was no "first break-in" at Democratic National Committee headquarters in the Watergate over Memorial Day weekend 1972. There were no electronic "bugs" planted in DNC headquarters at all that weekend. There were no "logs" of intercepted conversations, because there were no bugs to begin with. What the world knows as "Watergate" was an elaborate hoax designed to hide what the CIA was really doing over those three days, while Americans were cooking out and celebrating the start of summer. It was three days that changed the history of the world—but the "Official Story" of a break-in at the Watergate that weekend is the real cover-up of something far darker, far more malignant, than the world has ever known. "Watergate" was a hoax. It was a malicious fiction. And fiction doesn't leave a paper trail.

However the crux of the book is that the MIC went in to take down Hubbard and Scientology during that weekend, to what end the author didn't really elaborate. What also wasn't made clear was why the need to bring down Nixon besides being a fall guy.

If the author is right, Hubbard must have come across something gargantuan, for he was convinced that humanity has had their innate abilities to expand consciousness suppressed. If he found a way to reactivate these abilities, it could have potentially destroyed the MIC.

Last edited:
He is, but for how long...
My thoughts exactly. He needs secret service protection from the deep state.

Anyone that wants to get rid of the central bank is putting a target on their back.

Just ask Saddam... no wait... just ask Ghadafy... no wait....

Speaking of fuel prices... around here they're hovering around $3/gal...

I know! Crazy! I just filled up for $2.98!

I see what they're doing. Lowering the price so folks 'think' they have some extra Christmas money to burn.

They'll probably keep this up through November....

We've gone from playing with Marilyn's titties to sniffing 10yo girl's hair.

Let's keep it family friendly please.

Geert Wilders, a far-right, anti-Islam populist, appears to be heading for a major parliamentary election victory in the Netherlands, which would mark one of the biggest election upsets for Dutch politics in decades, according to local news reports.

An exit poll published by national broadcaster NOS showed Geert Wilders is expected to reach 35 seats in the 150-seat lower house of parliament, more than double the number of seats he reached in 2021. ...

Here's a thought.

It is true that the people have had a gutful of this leftist descent into hell, however would the elite actually hand over the reins on the whims of the electorate?

Or is it a case of the elite serving up frauds in disguise?

Here's a thought.

It is true that the people have had a gutful of this leftist descent into hell, however would the elite actually hand over the reins on the whims of the electorate?

Yes.

Here's a thought.

I have this fantasy that special forces will round up the usual suspects pulling the strings and Gitmo them for military tribunals and confiscate all their ill gotten wealth and redistribute it to the world.

I recorded the debate last night and watched about a 1/3 of it last night. From what I saw so far:
  • DeSantis - comes across as really whiny. Makes a few good points, but they get lost in the whine and sea of non sequiturs.
  • Vivek - seems smart, but hot headed/impulsive - not a sober, strategic thinker (or actor)
  • Haley - Political experience has given her a smooth polish on the stage, but her opponents' criticisms about her country club loyalties hit home
  • Christie - He does not care about winning this race. He's there to shit on Trump, DeSantis and Vivek (and keep time for the debate).

The phrase lesser of two (four in this case) evils comes to mind.

I recorded the debate last night and watched about a 1/3 of it last night. From what I saw so far:
  • DeSantis - comes across as really whiny. Makes a few good points, but they get lost in the whine and sea of non sequiturs.
  • Vivek - seems smart, but hot headed/impulsive - not a sober, strategic thinker (or actor)
  • Haley - Political experience has given her a smooth polish on the stage, but her opponents' criticisms about her country club loyalties hit home
  • Christie - He does not care about winning this race. He's there to shit on Trump, DeSantis and Vivek (and keep time for the debate).
Can hardly wait for the book deals ...

I finished watching the debate last night. Vivek positioned himself as the anti-establishment candidate for sure. The other candidates really didn't say anything to move the needle for me beyond my previous debate comments.

I finished watching the debate last night. Vivek positioned himself as the anti-establishment candidate for sure. The other candidates really didn't say anything to move the needle for me beyond my previous debate comments.
The question in my mind is "Why?"

He's positioning himself as "One who knows things."

Vivek Ramaswamy Repeatedly Uses Barack Obama’s Talking Points​

Back
Top Bottom