Weird Stuff on YouTube

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bye Yum Pum Pum -Happiest Millionaire- (1967)​

Check out Glasgow. Come on. Let's go. Check it out!!!!​

Train vs excavator.

Short and to the point. Possibly the least click-baity title for a vid on youtube.

Our original Airbnb ended up being in the ghetto where I refused to stay. My wife hurriedly found a better place in Charleston.

I was singing her praises of going from the outhouse to the penthouse when this train and many others in the middle of the night rolled past. You get used to the noise,but I could never live here.

Last edited:

The Scotsman comes to Little Italy for some Cally Mary​

Our original Airbnb ended up being in the ghetto where I refused to stay. My wife hurriedly found a better place in Charleston.

I was singing her praises of going from the outhouse to the penthouse when this train and many others in the middle of the night rolled past. You get used to the noise,but I could never live here.

Man, you need to get'cha lawn chair, a couple cases of beer and a bag full of pennies.

Go sit out by the tracks all night drinkin' beer and smashin' pennies 'til you ain't got none of either left.

Get two chairs and it'll be the cheapest date night ever. Lol

Check this out! Killdozer jr.

Happened about a Month ago.

Supposedly the dude hadn't had any sleep in four days and went off the deep end in a Bobcat.

She Says The 1960s Sexual Revolution Began In The Conservative 1950s. Is She Right?​

4m

1950s Sexual Education Film Seems Reasonable To Me. How Do You See It?​

5m

How They Taught Teen Boys About Their Private Parts in 1958. Would Schools Teach This Today?​

2m

I Walked Into Offices & Started Filming In 198​

10m

This is a short vid that created a lot of questions.

Like, why was he in it? Did someone make him go down it? Did he think it'd be fun? How'd he get turned around like that? Is he ok? Was that thing really designed for kids? Why does the laughing woman sound like she knows what's coming? Has she seen this before? Where is this thing at? Can I put people down it too and then laugh at them like she is?

Oh, and it's pretty funny too. Or at least it made me lol. Ymmv.

Imho, best watched in a new tab so it repeats a few times.

You guys missed Michele? Well, here she is!!! She knows a lot about me. Maybe too much!​

Police officer saves an 8yo girl after she falls through ice on a pond.

An 80yo pulled a 6yo out before the cop got there.

Have you watched them make brake pads? Impressive and terrifying at the same time!

Are those authentic Birkenstocks he is wearing? or knockoffs?
I don't know, but if that's an example of where "recycled" plastic goes, Imma just start throwing the stuff in the regular trash can again. At least if it's in the landfill, them f's won't be burning it.

How not to run your sawmill.
Aka, a good way to un-alive oneself.

Watching this might make you cringe. Especially when you know what's coming.
...and yes, it's coming, just wait for it.

It's amazing to me that anyone could be so stupid, especially someone who is supposed to be a professional truck driver. May they RIP. Yes, his stupidity took someone with him.

Back
Top Bottom