Weird Stuff on YouTube

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Will probably be filled. There are not enough beds on the islandcJan-Apr.

Consider September which is not brutally hot and water is warm enough to go swimming. It's also bottom of the season right after Labor Day with fewest tourists.

If you need a little chuckle today, here it is.

Super short.

The World's smartest husband.

Get a load of this guy's troubles. This is some f'ed up shit.

He finds out there's a 100yo water main running directly under his $900+k home and the easement wasn't properly recorded. Now, can't sell it, and city offers him $25k for it.
....oh, and his title insirance company says "not our problem, talk to the city."

It's not very long, and worth clickin' over to youtube. Just noticed it won't work here.

Get a load of this guy's troubles. This is some f'ed up shit.

He finds out there's a 100yo water main running directly under his $900+k home and the easement wasn't properly recorded. Now, can't sell it, and city offers him $25k for it.
....oh, and his title insirance company says "not our problem, talk to the city."

It's not very long, and worth clickin' over to youtube. Just noticed it won't work here.

Jeepers, down here it is on the title. You can't not know.

I have seen title insurance, especially when handled by an attorney to only convey ownership without leins.

You need a survey and inspection for the restvand there are no guarantees.

I have seen title insurance, especially when handled by an attorney to only convey ownership without leins.

You need a survey and inspection for the restvand there are no guarantees.
Title insurance shouldn't cover this?

What Is Title Insurance? Title insurance is a contractual obligation that protects against losses that occur when title to a property is not free and clear of defects (e.g. liens, encumbrances and defects that were unknown when the title policy was issued).

Seems to me that the insurance company should pay for his lose and then go after the city.

Title insurance shouldn't cover this?

What Is Title Insurance? Title insurance is a contractual obligation that protects against losses that occur when title to a property is not free and clear of defects (e.g. liens, encumbrances and defects that were unknown when the title policy was issued).

Seems to me that the insurance company should pay for his lose and then go after the city.
You are in the right ballpark, JK. When a house is sold, there is an official survey done as part of the definition of what is being sold. This survey is guaranteed by the surveyor's license. The title insurance is just exactly as you wrote. The combination of the two give the buyer the legal protection that he is not buying a pig in a poke.

The guy just needs to hire Archie Bunker's group of "seven savage jewish lawyers" and not only get his money back, but get reparation for his time and trouble.

There is usually a discliamer in the title policy that absolves the insurer any liability other than conveyance of ownership. It's a scam like most insurance.

There is usually a discliamer in the title policy that absolves the insurer any liability other than conveyance of ownership. It's a scam like most insurance.
Then they shouldn't call it insurance.
Insurance is supposed to be for unforseen problems that may come come up in the future.

Get a load of this kid. Already been brainwashed by the free shit army.

I bet she sounds just like her mom.

Get a load of this kid. Already been brainwashed by the free shit army.

I bet she sounds just like her mom.

She's going to go far in life. 8-10 kids so she can't game the system to the max. Free housing, food, utilities all paid, kids all paid for as well as health care all paid for.
All of it paid for by people who do go to work everyday.
Now the GOP wants to make changes to the SS that everyone who worked paid into. Never a mention of cutting the real entitlements which is welfare and the shitholes that are created because of it.

Puy Roti Lady Bangkok - The Most Popular Roti Lady In Thailand​

Any guesses as to why this woman is running into a pond full of alligators?

If you've ever needed to get somewhere, but were needlessly delayed by idiots, this video just might bring a smile to your face.

Btw, the word "rams" in the vid title is a bit over the top. It's not so much a ramming, but more of a, I'm just not stopping for your BS. Lol

Best part is when one of the idiots says, "sit down in front of it, he'll stop". That's when the real hilarity ensues. Lol

The entire world could learn a lesson from this bus driver.
Do NOT play their game(s). All of us need to simply ignore the lunatics.

I hate that I have to couch this statement, but WITHIN REASON, you should be allowed to do whatever you want.

If you're a 52 year old male and you want to identify as a 5 year old girl, fine, knock yourself out.

If you believe men can get pregnant man fine, believe away.

If you believe there are more than two genders, feel free.

If you believe that you have the right to block a public road by standing in the middle of it, impeding traffic, have at it.

If you want to live outside reality, you're more than welcome. The problem begins when you insist that I also suspend reality and bend to your beliefs/wishes.

I will not be drawn into your delusions.

Last edited:
Why can't the Just Stop Oil idiots protest against something like this?

When camping, this is what ya wanna see when getting out of your tent in the morning. Not!

Guy is like, "I think I'll just zip this back up now". Lol

A short vid that demonstrates why women have their own sports leagues. Lol

A short vid of a flying car.

Good takeoff, but a not so good landing. Lol

These guys are using bricks like dominos, but how do they make it go back the other way? I've never seen dominos do that.

What is going on here?

Short, but strange vid.

Brake failure leads to mayhem.

Short vid that starts out kinda slow, but then the 40,000lb double trailer gravel truck shows up on the sidewalk, and then everything goes downhill from there. Ends with a gigantic crash through a busy intersection.
Includes multiple angles from several cameras.

Back
Top Bottom