Weird Stuff on YouTube

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I went full woo-woo last night. Right down to aliens and wormholes to Mars and Venus. I have no idea if its true but it sure was interesting.

This guy goes around mowing overgrown yards for free.
...and not just mowing. Anything the yard needs. From edging to brushhogging.

This is just one short vid, but he's got a channel with tons of vids like this. Saw one where he even paid them to mow their lawn. Lol

Short vid. See if you can guess what this guy is painting before it shows you at the end.

Would you believe I got 2.5k views on this video in one week?!

Snow plowing from 1939 when it was still a spectator sport.

This was before they learned about snow fences.... and they obviously waited til the snow stopped falling instead of doing it several times throughout.

The garbage companies provide free snow removal in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom