What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The Captain Meets Tommy Emmanuel

Andertons Music Co

Welcome to another episode of The Captain Meets on Andertons TV! This week, our very special guest is the amazing Tommy Emmanuel.

For more information on Tommy Emmanuel please visit https://tommyemmanuel.com

The audio you're hearing from Tommy's guitar is coming entirely from the AER Compact 60 acoustic guitar amplifier which you can find here: http://tinyurl.com/y3ygktlb

Tommy is a great guitarist, but watch him get upstaged by another guitarist, Pedro Javier González.

I think Tommy had a few tokes before this one.

Last edited:

Dionne Warwick 'Walk On By' really live in 1964. Impeccable!​

Gazely Gaze
Apr 3, 2020

Dionne Warwick sings 'Walk on By'' at age 24 live in an intimate restaurant bar, the '27 Club' in Knokke, Belgium, on New Year's Eve 1964. The Burt Bacharah/Hal David protege on the cusp of fame. The hit single was originally a b-side, recorded on the same day as 'Anyone Who Had a Heart'.
2 mins 50 secs

James Taylor - Full Show (One Man Band, July 2007)​

Been doing a lot of driving lately. Its a 14 hour drive from NM to Omaha and I usually do it non-stop. I listen to lots of music to keep my mind busy.
Here's one of my favorites for driving.....

All About That [Upright] Bass - Meghan Trainor Cover PMJ ft. Kate Davis​

Meghan Trainor reveals story behind 'All About That Bass'​

The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In The City​

“Summer In The City” by The Lovin’ Spoonful; released in 1966.
2 mins 41 secs

The Lovin' Spoonful /John Sebastian - Summer in the City | The Story Behind The Song | Top2000 agogo​

Nov 24, 2022
John Sebastian, the frontman of the band The Lovin' Spoonful, tells about the song 'Summer in the city'. A short documentary by Top 2000 a gogo from 2016 (Dutch Public Television).
4 mins 42 secs

PASTOR (the pilot) PASSES OUT ATTORNEY TRYS TO FLY THE PLANE​

8m

The Association - Along Comes Mary​

2old2Rock

From the Smothers Brothers show. This is already posted but I edited out the tedious intro.
2 mins 53 secs

I saw these guys in Boulder in 1970. They were an awesome band. All classically trained at Juliard.

El Condor Pasa - Lucio Yanel​

intro
music starts at 2:50m

He even gives lessons it seems...

Video Classroom - Lucio Yanel​

Do you want to learn to play milongas, chamames, chacareras and other pampa rhythms? Visit:

Terry Stafford "Suspicion"​

NRRArchives2
Nov 20, 2012

American Bandstand. March 28, 1964. Nice interview follows the performance.
5 minutes

Back
Top Bottom