What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

When you cast your eyes upon the skylines
Of this once proud nation
Can you sense the fear and the hatred
Growing in the hearts of its population
And youth, oh youth, are being seduced
By the greedy hands of politics and half truths
The beaten generation
The beaten generation
Reared on a diet of prejudice and mis-information
The beaten generation
The beaten generation
Open your eyes, open your imagination
We're being sedated by the gasoline fumes
And hypnotised by the satellites
Into believing what is good and what is right
You may be worshipping the temples of mammon
Or lost in the prisons of religion
But can you still walk back to happiness
When you've nowhere left to run?
The beaten generation
The beaten generation
The beaten generation
The beaten generation
And if they send in the special police
To deliver us from liberty and keep us from peace
Then won't the words sit ill upon their tongues
When they tell us justice is being done
And that freedom lives in the barrels of a warm gun
The beaten generation
The beaten generation
The beaten generation
The beaten generation

On a Baldacci audiobooks marathon thanks to the pirate bay

knaben.ru

John Alvin Ray (January 10, 1927 – February 24, 1990) was an American singer, songwriter, and pianist. Highly popular for most of the 1950s, Ray has been cited by critics as a major precursor to what became rock and roll, for his jazz and blues-influenced music, and his animated stage personality.[1] Tony Bennett called Ray the "father of rock and roll",[2] and historians have noted him as a pioneering figure in the development of the genre.[3]

Rush. Could stand that voice for years, but once you get over it, awesome libertarian lyrics and awesome music.

A few suggestions:

Spirit of the Radio
The Trees

Rush. Could stand that voice for years, but once you get over it, awesome libertarian lyrics and awesome music.

A few suggestions:

Spirit of the Radio
The Trees

Rush - The Spirit Of Radio (From "Snakes and Arrows")​

Rush - The Trees​

Rush - 2112​

The Isley Brothers on hiring Jimi Hendrix​

Isley Brothers talk about Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles and more at Electric Lady Studios in New York​

Last edited:

Zager & Evans - In the Year 2525​

Sanjin
Oct 3, 2014

Here's a music video I cut together with footage from the classic apocalyptic sci-fi film Metropolis, combined with sci-fi folk song In The Year 2525 by Zager & Evans. I really found them fitting together in a dystopian transhumanist meets Aldous Huxley's Brave New World kind of way. What awaits humanity after the intense technological and biological developments set in motion? If we ever get there? Thea von Harbou had some intensively accurate visions of the future. And Fritz Lang did the visual masterpiece. Not to forget Brigitte Helm and her impressive acting. All this is now a classic topic about the future of humanity. In this video I wanted to concentrate the idea, the message and the visions of the future. With the classic one hit wonder song and outstanding vintage film footage. 3:16

LOL, just had my first redaction. I wrote Du w-p bop a doodle. Got dinged for the w-p. It's a slur against italians, Hilarious how that worked out when it didn't even occur to me. HA HA. LOL

Back
Top Bottom