Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

"...the voting machines worked throughout all of early voting. Then on election day itself, when most Republicans turn out to vote, 48% of the machines had problems."

So what did the County Attorney for Maricopa say?

ARIZONA'S SMOKING GUN?​

Arizona's smoking gun? How did the Republican candidate for Arizona state's mining inspector get 1,688,581 votes? That's at least 400,000 more votes than Kari Lake or Blake Masters received. See it for yourself on the official Arizona election results page, here: https://results.arizona.vote/#/state/33/0
13:30m

How did the Republican candidate for Arizona state's mining inspector get 1,688,581 votes? That's at least 400,000 more votes than Kari Lake or Blake Masters received.
They'll explain it away by saying that the difference is because that many people (the 400k) came out to vote against Lake and Blake.
I personally do not believe that to be the case, but how can it be conclusively proven that that is not the case?

They'll explain it away by saying that the difference is because that many people (the 400k) came out to vote against Lake and Blake.
I personally do not believe that to be the case, but how can it be conclusively proven that that is not the case?
Here's how:

If you flip a coin fifty times and it comes up heads every time. Without examining the coin, the floor it lands on, the atmosphere, the thumb... You can still conclude ONE CERTAIN THING:

The fix is in.

Paper ballots would prove what people actually voted for (assuming the ballots can be validated as cast by a valid voter). They either prove the split ballot totals or show the totals wrong.

Paper ballots would prove what people actually voted for (assuming the ballots can be validated as cast by a valid voter). They either prove the split ballot totals or show the totals wrong.

I feel like we just did that last year. The ballots were there but appeared fake. I don't know, we never really got the report from all that recount vote. It's obvious Arizona elections had MAJOR problems and shouldn't be certified.

How can it be proven? There is no way to connect a specific ballot with a specific voter.

Once a fake or altered ballot has been accepted into the total of all ballots, there is no way to tell them apart.

Imho at this point, we need a form of voting that can be verified as having come from a specific voter.

Secret ballots make it too easy to cheat.

It's obvious Arizona elections had MAJOR problems and shouldn't be certified.
People need to be asking why it is that in election after election, it is always the dem strongholds that have issues counting the votes?

I could see it happening once, but by the next election they should have fixed the problem, yet they never seem to be able to.
....and then they wonder why so many distrust them.

... There is no way to connect a specific ballot with a specific voter.
That depends upon the system that was used. The system used in Galveston County where I voted marks ballots with a number that can be traced back to the voter. Voter checks in, is given a ticket with a number. Take ticket to second desk, give to poll worker, get ballot paper with another ticket with code to enter into voting machine. Codes are in a database which can be traced back.

The system used in Galveston County where I voted marks ballots with a number that can be traced back to the voter. Voter checks in, is given a ticket with a number. Take ticket to second desk, give to poll worker, get ballot paper with another ticket with code to enter into voting machine. Codes are in a database which can be traced back.
Then that should be done everywhere.

The only thing I would add, would be a way for the voter himself to be able to verify later on that their vote was in fact properly counted.

I also still question why it is the same dem strongholds that always seem to have issues getting the votes counted in a timely manner.

Then that should be done everywhere.

The only thing I would add, would be a way for the voter himself to be able to verify later on that their vote was in fact properly counted.

I also still question why it is the same dem strongholds that always seem to have issues getting the votes counted in a timely manner.

Well that last part is easy. The Dem strongholds always have the cheating because they are the only ones there and in charge. They have nothing to fear.

start at 3:50m to avoid commercial

MARICOPA ELECTION REPORT RELEASED, AZ AG DEMANDS ANSWERS TO ELECTION CRIMES​

Catching up on the days news, FTX updates, Paul Pelosi attack, Twitter madness and a report has been revealed on the suppression and illegal activity in Maricopa County on Election Day with the AG’s Election Integrity unit demanding answers. Do over coming?
29m

Last edited:

Mark Finchem – The Elections Were Rigged, AZ Counties Push Back, Time To Expose It All​

Mark Finchem is running for Secretary of State of Arizona. Mark starts the conversation discussing Cochise county and other counties who are refusing to certify election. Kari,Mark and Abe will not conceded the elections. They are have proof the election are rigged and they are going to push to the very end.

All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

40m

I think it's over in Arizona.

Sure, like California, it's a border state. Gotta allow all those possible cestui vie que trusts to continue crossing the border without hesitation or politicians inteferring.

They been rigged, but it's worse now than it's ever been.

Florida's legislature put in election guardrails and made it a felony to cheat. You see how somewhat normal people vote. Even Miami rejected the communists.

Anyone who accepts that the Arizona election results were fair and accurate is... blind.

Purposely so, or just because they cannot think.

Well, now, there's MOAR undeniable proof that the election process is fraudulent.

Now, what's the next move.

This isn't hard. Vote-A-Matic punch cards were used for THIRTY YEARS, and gave quick, accurate voter tallies.

What they didn't do well, is punch clean when a ballot mule tried to mark them, eight at a time...hence the Hanging Chad.

They were HARD to fraud, and harder to mark on the fly. That's WHY we had to go with those expensive, now obsolete, Diebold machines...and now, all the moar expensive, Internet-controlled Chinese computer vote machines.

If DeSantis Wins the Nomination, Trump Will Endorse Him​

Opinion by Jonathan Chait • 56m ago

Former Trump Justice Department head William Barr, in the course of reiterating his strong preference that his party nominate a less deranged presidential candidate next time, expressed a fear that has been in wide circulation: If defeated in the primary, Donald Trump “will burn the whole house down by leading ‘his people’ out of the GOP.”

One version of this is that Trump will either form a third party or simply refuse to endorse another Republican, thereby dooming his party’s chances. Those of us considering the question from a less friendly standpoint than Barr — I consider the Republican Party an unsalvageable fanatical proto-authoritarian formation — would very much like it to be true. Indeed, I have seen commentators treat it as something like a certainty that would doom a Ron DeSantis or any other non-Trump alternative.

But I think this idea misunderstands both Trump and the incentive structure of the Republican Party.

Read the rest here:

a less deranged presidential candidate next time
That is the media spin, isn't it...?

"The people will believe what the media tells them they believe."

George Orwell

"Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them."

George Orwell

"Right thinking will be rewarded, wrong thinking punished."

George Orwell

If DeSantis wins the nomination

That is the media spin, isn't it...?

The article gave a good reason that DeSantis could possibly be endorsed by Trump.....................

"What interests would Trump have in common with DeSantis? For one thing, DeSantis could offer Trump legal protection — either pardons or immunity from additional prosecution."

There was another reason given in the same paragraph. I think both are viable. Especially since Trump will never be elected again.

The article gave a good reason that DeSantis could possibly be endorsed by Trump.....................
Whichever wins the nom should pick the other as vp.

Trump will never be elected again.
TDSers said he'd never be elected the first time.

Still waiting to hear what he did as potus that was so terrible for the nation.

His deranged detractors did actual damage to the nation, but apparently that was ok?

Still waiting to hear what he did as potus that was so terrible for the nation.

I suspect that a lot of the things that most people did not like about Trump are things you did like. Aside from 4 years of alienating global allies, pushing Europe towards Russia, grifting for his family and his own pocket, and attempting to assert unconstitutional powers from time to time, his actions and rhetoric with election denial and Jan 6 were damaging to the country. I understand you might see it differently, but beyond the rabid MAGA crowd, he's lost a lot of support from people who will not condone his behavior. JMHO.

I suspect that a lot of the things that most people did not like about Trump are things you did like. Aside from 4 years of alienating global allies, pushing Europe towards Russia, grifting for his family and his own pocket, and attempting to assert unconstitutional powers from time to time, his actions and rhetoric with election denial and Jan 6 were damaging to the country. I understand you might see it differently, but beyond the rabid MAGA crowd, he's lost a lot of support from people who will not condone his behavior. JMHO.

I could not have put this any better.

I suspect that a lot of the things that most people did not like about Trump are things you did like.
What I liked was that the nation was doing great with his policies as potus. Unemployment down, inflation down, mfg starting to come back, number one oil producer, etc etc.

What was there not to like?
Edited to add: imo, the only thing not to like was the idiots rabid reaction him having weon the election. They started rioting on the day he was sworn into office. Weren't even willing to see what he was gonna do.
Same thing the idiots are doing to Elon and twitter. Ie: they're just a bunch of sore losers who would flip the card table over just because they don't win every hand.

Aside from 4 years of alienating global allies, pushing Europe towards Russia,
He did no such thing. he tried warning Europe about them allowing themselves to become dependant on Russia for energy, and they openly laughed at him. he was trying to get them away from Russia.

grifting for his family and his own pocket,
Yet his net worth was less after having been potus. Apparently he's not a very good grifter. A good grifter would end up wealthier after their term. You know, like every main stream "anyone but Trump" politicians we already had, and are still stuck with.

and attempting to assert unconstitutional powers from time to time,
Such as?

his actions and rhetoric with election denial and Jan 6 were damaging to the country.
What about the years of election denial from his detractors that was all based on a bunch of lies? At least with the 2020 election, there were in fact suspicious acts that occurred.

I understand you might see it differently, but beyond the rabid MAGA crowd, he's lost a lot of support from people who will not condone his behavior. JMHO.
Only because they allowed themselves to be brain washed by all the Trump colluded with Putin rhetoric the nation was assured was true. They lied about that for years. Repeat a lie aften enough and a portion of the people will blindly believe it.

Go back and look at the stats with him as potus. The economy was firing on all cylinders. Had that been allowed to continue through 2020, he'd have won in a landslide. It was the dimwit dems who went crazy insisting that everything be shut down, not him.

I keep hearing and reading these words from other's who hate Trump because the media told them to for 5 years. If the media was behind him you'd never say any of the above.

Still haven't seen a lick of proof... it's like watching the evening news. The media always tells us the truth because they said so. ;)

They also gush all the time that the lawsuits that will 'finally' take out Trump.

Whenever Trump wins a lawsuit (all the time btw) they say he used his wealth and influence to win.

Yet, they still had to steal an election to remove him?

And they had to introduce a bio weapon to disrupt his presidency... I don't have to mention the (paid for by Hillary) Russia Russia Russia, fake dossier, AlphaBank scam perpetrated by the PTB... more is being discovered each passing day.

Back
Top Bottom