Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I suspect that a lot of the things that most people did not like about Trump are things you did like. Aside from 4 years of alienating global allies, pushing Europe towards Russia, grifting for his family and his own pocket, and attempting to assert unconstitutional powers from time to time, his actions and rhetoric with election denial and Jan 6 were damaging to the country. I understand you might see it differently, but beyond the rabid MAGA crowd, he's lost a lot of support from people who will not condone his behavior. JMHO.

Everyone is pushing a narrative. It takes thought and effort to glean facts from narrative - whether from the MSM, alt media or social network "independents".

Interesting coming from the “correlation does not equal causation, I wanna read the study, gimme the link, that’s just anectodal, facts, facts, facts guy”, with accompanying blanketing JMHO, of course.

Negative street cred points.

Sorry I have ruffled your feathers @agcoacres . At least when I express an opinion, I don't assert it as a fact. Was my opinion that far out in left field?

Total hit job.

Trump is not a fascist. The nation did better with him as potus than it has in years.
....and once he was out, the idiot (who is the real fascist) we got now pulled the nation back into the gutter.
....and that's not opinion, but rather cold hard fact.

Trump is a nationalist. All the ones in gov who have been rabidly fighting him over made up accusations for the past seven years are Globalists who are working towards World governance.
...and Gloabalism is what needs to be stopped.

I've asked before, and I'll ask again. What exactly did he do as potus that he must be destroyed for having done? We had oil independence, 3.7% unemployment, 1.4% inflation, and $1.80 gas. we had more minorities employed than ever before (yet somehow we are supposed to believe he is a racist?) and the average household spending power was about $4000/year higher than it was before he got elected.
We were told if he got elected, that the markets would crash and he'd lead us into WW3. None of which was true. he is the only potus in at least 40 years that did not lead us to bombing or attacking another nation.

Now with him out, markets are way down, we're closer to WW3 than we've been in 60 years, inflation is running rampant, and we are no longer oil independent and the average household spending power is down by about $6000/year.
Edited to add: but thank god they got Trump out though. lol lol lol

All getting him out of office has served to do is to get us back on track to where the obozo guy had us heading.

Last edited:
Sorry I have ruffled your feathers @agcoacres . At least when I express an opinion, I don't assert it as a fact. Was my opinion that far out in left field?

My feathers are not ruffled. Have just observed that your web persona is one of smug objectivity, allegedly from near constant report reading, fact-checking, and superior intellect, and that you consistently exhort the unwashed guests to not do exactly what you did in your post- make a statement amounting to totally subjective personal opinions without providing factual background as part of the post. That’s borderline hypocrisy, but it is your site to do with as you wish.

Total hit job.

Trump is not a fascist. The nation did better with him as potus than it has in years.
....and once he was out, the idiot (who is the real fascist) we got now pulled the nation back into the gutter.
....and that's not opinion, but rather cold hard fact.

Trump is a nationalist. All the ones in gov who have been rabidly fighting him over made up accusations for the past seven years are Globalists who are working towards World governance.
...and Gloabalism is what needs to be stopped.

I've asked before, and I'll ask again. What exactly did he do as potus that he must be destroyed for having done? We had oil independence, 3.7% unemployment, 1.4% inflation, and $1.80 gas. we had more minorities employed than ever before (yet somehow we are supposed to believe he is a racist?) and the average household spending power was about $4000/year higher than it was before he got elected.
We were told if he got elected, that the markets would crash and he'd lead us into WW3. None of which was true. he is the only potus in at least 40 years that did not lead us to bombing or attacking another nation.

Now with him out, markets are way down, we're closer to WW3 than we've been in 60 years, inflation is running rampant, and we are no longer oil independent and the average household spending power is down by about $6000/year.
Edited to add: but thank god they got Trump out though. lol lol lol

All getting him out of office has served to do is to get us back on track to where the obozo guy had us heading.

Whoa. Careful with the facts, Joe. They go against the narrative that is pushed by the Host.

... Have just observed that your web persona is one of smug objectivity, ... you consistently exhort the unwashed guests to not do exactly what you did in your post ...
I'm human and I do make mistakes. I own up to them when it happens. I do not believe that I am always right or correct in my thoughts and opinions. That said, I abhor intellectual dishonesty and will call it out. I'm definitely not smug. Very far from it. I treat discussions as explorations for knowledge/truth. So it's frustrating trying to talk with folks who are intellectually dishonest.

With respect to the post in question, Joe posed a question asking what did Trump do to merit disfavor. I offered some possible answers. I wasn't attempting to convince anyone that my proposed answers were facts/truth. I'm positing that these are reasons that many people believe/have expressed.

Whoa. Careful with the facts, Joe. They go against the narrative that is pushed by the Host.
I haven't actually pushed any narrative.

With respect to the post in question, Joe posed a question asking what did Trump do to merit disfavor. I offered some possible answers. I wasn't attempting to convince anyone that my proposed answers were facts/truth. I'm positing that these are reasons that many people believe/have expressed.
Ok, but why do so many think that way? Could it be the constant stream of negativity against the man for the past 7 years has brainwashed many against him?

In the article you posted of the five reasons to hate Trump, the writer labeled him as being fascist.
....but I do not think that the writer, nor most people today, have clue one as to what fascism even is.

Almost everywhere one looks, fascism is described as ultra right wing, when in fact it is anything but.

The guy that invented fascism called it a left wing ideology that would better be described as corporatism.

The first fascist regime was established by Benito Mussolini in Italy in 1925. The word fascism comes from "fasci ," an Italian term for "bundle of sticks" that was a symbol for strength in unity. Fascists believe in one-party, totalitarian control of a nation and its economy.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power."
- Benito Mussolini

What the current admin is and has been doing is far closer to fascism than anything Trump ever did.
....but because the media tells us the opposite, most have no clue.

Just look at the recently revealed data showing big tech and this admin colluding to limit and/or remove peoples First Amendment Rights.
The people in gov know it would be illegal for them to do it directly, so they work with their buddies in the private sector to get it done anyways. They say, to hell with the Constitution.
...and we all know about the abuse of power that was attempted via the vax mandates.

Is that full-on faschism? No, but it is certainly far closer to fascism than anything Trump ever did.
...yet they've been labeling him as being a hitler since before he won the election.

It's pretty obvious that all those calling him hitler and saying he is a fascist, are too dumb and brainwashed to know what the words they use even mean.

Last edited:
Ok, but why do so many think that way? Could it be the constant stream of negativity against the man for the past 7 years has brainwashed many against him?
Yes.

Also the left is very fond of labels.

By 'naming' you as 'such-n-such' they can dismiss your very being by using a word.

POOF! You've been deleted.

Constitution. We don't need no stinkin constitution. It's me. Me you need. Throw out that piece of paper and reinstall me. Make me great again. I wanna be king. Crown me!

Trump Demands ‘TERMINATION’ OF Constitution in DISGUSTING Statement​

Donald Trump released a deranged statement on social media calling for the termination of the United States Constitution. MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports. 15 minutes.

The commies, and the clueless, just love to complain of, and accuse others of that which they are guilty and pushing...

- Two sides to every coin.
- One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
- One man's hero is another man's zero.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

The commies, and the clueless, just love to complain of, and accuse others of that which they are guilty and pushing...

Opinions............we all got em. I've always believed that the mark of an intelligent man is his understanding of that.

Unreal! Katie Hobbs’s office contacts Twitter to have posts removed! So, the democrat candidate, who ran the AZ election, censored her political opponents, disrupted Election Day votes, and then threatened counties with prosecution if they didn’t declare her the winner.

1670200569006.png

Constitution. We don't need no stinkin constitution. It's me. Me you need. Throw out that piece of paper and reinstall me. Make me great again. I wanna be king. Crown me!

Donald Trump released a deranged statement on social media calling for the termination of the United States Constitution. MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports. 15 minutes.

The left can't meme... a meme has to have some truth to it to be effective. Lies don't work.

Questions:

Why would someone who lost an election and claims that election was stolen want to run again? Does he think things will be different this time.
Why would someone who lost an election claim that he is going to run again and then suggest that the Constitution should be disregarded, and he should be "installed" into the position he lost.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
Questions:

Why would someone who lost an election and claims that election was stolen want to run again? Does he think things will be different this time.
Why would someone who lost an election claim that he is going to run again and then suggest that the Constitution should be disregarded, and he should be "installed" into the position he lost.

Edited for spelling.
Perhaps we'll never find out. Perhaps time will tell.
Until then, you and everyone in the media is talking about him.

Questions:

Edited for spelling.

The problem with large con jobs is that there are too many people to keep the whole thing quiet and things eventually leak out whether by big mouths, spite that some of the minor players didn't get their due or just incompetence.

A rigged election is no different. It's too big to keep buried and quiet. The truth will eventually bubble to the surface unless those who stole the election make elections irrelevant or for show (i.e. single party elections).

The problem with large con jobs is that there are too many people to keep the whole thing quiet and things eventually leak out whether by big mouths, spite that some of the minor players didn't get their due or just incompetence.

A rigged election is no different. It's too big to keep buried and quiet. The truth will eventually bubble to the surface unless those who stole the election make elections irrelevant or for show (i.e. single party elections).
The Clintons are masters at bubble prevention.

Trump may be a loud-mouthed schnook, but I kinda get where he is coming from. You can't defeat a cheating opponent in a rigged game by restricting yourself to following the same laws your opponent broke. It's like the entire game is broken (especially since the officials are complicit with the cheating team).

How do you fix this? <redacted>

Last edited by a moderator:

Nothing but a Gaslighting title. Where in that statement does he call to THROW out the Constitution? No where.

The Constitution states that electors should be selected by State electors, not by popular vote.

The Constitution states that no Thing shall be made money other than Gold and Silver

The Constitution states that no laws shall enfringe on the right to Bear Arms.

etc. etc.

So who really has thrown out the Constitution?

Calling out election Fraud really has nothing to do with the Constitution

I stopped the video at the 5 min mark... That is the most deranged interpretation of the Twitter fiasco yet. Lol, because Trump was President he was the one working with Twitter to ban Conservatives. HAHAHAH.

Last edited:
Until then, you and everyone in the media is talking about him.

Well ya gotta admit, Trump and his insanity sells. I'm thinking a lot could be shit he picked up from wrestling. You know.........have a good guy that everyone loves and a mean villain that everyone hates. Good for ratings. Makes the fans scream and shout. Brings in them $$$$$$$$$$. Of course he could also be stone certifiable. Who really knows?

New subject matter tomorrow. Georgia election. Will the werewolf wanna be win or will it be the man of God? Who are you rooting for? Me? Why the man of God - of course.

:ROFLMAO: I find it absolutely amazing how Trump lives in the heads of everyone. He isn't insane if his motive is to get everyone in the media saying crazy shit about him. It only makes them look dishonest. Trump says shit to get people to react. He's been doing it for years and still the people haven't learned.
The people calling him insane may want to take a look in the mirror.

As for me, time to get more popcorn.

morepopcorn.jpg
dduck.gif

this ought to end this thread --- head of (dc) censorship cleared everything up

WASHINGTON - Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Director Jen Easterly issued the following statement today on the security and the resilience of the 2022 elections

“We have seen no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was any way compromised in any race in the country.

this ought to end this thread --- head of (dc) censorship cleared everything up

WASHINGTON - Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Director Jen Easterly issued the following statement today on the security and the resilience of the 2022 elections

“We have seen no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was any way compromised in any race in the country.
8D3D546F-7A84-4295-A599-CB5A681F3969.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom