Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The world has been screwing the US for decades and Trump put a stop to it and you're all angry because he did! You all aught to listen to this and get back on the America train.

ERIC TRUMP/CLAY CLARK - THIS IS A BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL,THE PEOPLE ARE WINNING, ENJOY THE SHOW​

Eric Trump kicks off the conversation with the status of the country, the economic status is not good, the country is headed in the wrong direction. Trump showed the people what can be done and the people see the difference. Trump is the the block and the establishment is trying to remove the block to get to the people. This is a battle between good and evil, it’s almost like we are watching the show. Clay continues the conversation with what the [WEF] wants to do to this world and the people are now fighting back. The people are awake and there are a lot more of us than them.
57mhttps://www.bitchute.com/video/IltXkYGhsq4l/

I'm lovin me some George!

"We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right."

George Orwell

So instead of Trump as president things are better run by a committee of pedophiles and communists?

REALIST NEWS - Breaking. Supreme Court takes the critical election case!

(From Jsnip4 on Rumble)

I have not seen this anywhere else as yet. Has anyone heard anything about this? Sounds like something worth watching closely to see if the Supremes rule on the failure of legislatures to take 10 days to review valid objections to elections, if I understand this correctly. The claim has nothing to do with election results, it is purely failure of people in elected positions to execute their legally required duties.

The claim has nothing to do with election results, it is purely failure of people in elected positions to execute their legally required duties.
and by violating their oaths of office would that be cause for removal from said office?

and by violating their oaths of office would that be cause for removal from said office?
It depends on who is to be determining that, and what those persons' priorities are.

You can do any damn thing you WANT, until someone stops you. Some person on the street, the owner of what property you're stealing...the police; a militia unit or an Army platoon. A superior at work. A legislative body with the power to pass Articles of Impeachment, or a citizens' petition to enact a Recall election.

It depends on who is to be determining that, and what those persons' priorities are.

You can do any damn thing you WANT, until someone stops you. Some person on the street, the owner of what property you're stealing...the police; a militia unit or an Army platoon. A superior at work. A legislative body with the power to pass Articles of Impeachment, or a citizens' petition to enact a Recall election.
And that does seem to be the 'problem'.... following the rule of law vs ignoring it.

REALIST NEWS - Breaking. Supreme Court takes the critical election case!

(From Jsnip4 on Rumble)

I have not seen this anywhere else as yet. Has anyone heard anything about this? Sounds like something worth watching closely to see if the Supremes rule on the failure of legislatures to take 10 days to review valid objections to elections, if I understand this correctly. The claim has nothing to do with election results, it is purely failure of people in elected positions to execute their legally required duties.

Pretty sure it's crapola. Haven't heard anything about it. You can do a search on it here:

Pretty sure it's crapola. Haven't heard anything about it. You can do a search on it here:

Thanks, that was my next step.

Looks to be legit!

Found the case on the SCOTUS docket here:
https://www.supremecourt.gov/Docket...2243533_20221027-152110-95757954-00007015.pdf

Rather than post the entire 18 page pdf, here is the meat of the thing:

STATEMENT OF THE CASE
This action is against 388 federal officers in their official capacities which include President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr, Vice President Kamala Harris, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and former Vice President Michael Richard Pence (“Respondents”). All the Respondents have taken the required Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and as such they are liable for consequences when they violate the Oath of Office. Respondents were properly warned and were requested to make an investigation into a highly covert swift and powerful enemy, as stated below, seeking to destroy the Constitution and the United States, purposely thwarted all efforts to investigate this, whereupon this enemy was not checked or investigated, therefore the Respondents adhered to this enemy. Because of Respondents intentional refusal to investigate this enemy, Petitioner Raland J Brunson (“Brunson”) brought this action against Respondents because he was seriously personally damaged and violated by this action of Respondents, and consequently this action unilaterally violated the rights of every citizen of the U.S.A. and perhaps the rights of every person living, and all courts of law. Respondents On January 6, 2021, the 117th Congress held a proceeding and debate in Washington DC (“Proceeding”). Proceeding was for the purpose of counting votes under the 2020 Presidential election for the President and Vice President of the United States under Amendment XII. During this Proceeding over 100 members of U.S. Congress claimed factual evidence that the said election was rigged. The refusal of the Respondents to investigate this congressional claim (the enemy) is an act of treason and This 4 fraud by Respondents. A successfully rigged election has the same end result as an act of war; to place into power whom the victor wants, which in this case is Biden, who, if not stopped immediately, will continue to destroy the fundamental freedoms of Brunson and all U.S. Citizens and courts of law. Due to the fact that this case represents a national security breach on a unprecedented level like never before seen seriously damaging and violating Brunson and coincidently effects every citizen of the U.S.A. and courts of law. Therefore, Brunson moves this court to grant this petition, or in the alternative without continuing further, order the trial court to grant Brunson’s complaint in its fullest. Brunson’s complaint is the mechanism that can immediately remove the Respondents from office without leaving this country vulnerable without a President and Vice President. Despite the grave importance of this case, the trial court granted Respondents motion to dismiss (“Motion”) by stating “IT IS ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that plaintiff Raland Brunson’s action is dismissed without prejudice”. (“Order”) This Order followed the trial court’s order to adopt its report and recommendation that Brunson did not get until close to the beginning of Oct. 2022 thus prejudicing Brunson from timely filing any objections, and the Order did not properly address Brunson’s opposition to the Motion. Brunson’s opposition clearly shows that Brunson has standing. Per Brunson’s opening brief and as outlined in Brunson’s said opposition (both not properly addressed by the lower courts) Brunson’s has standing and the trial court has full proper jurisdiction to rule on the merits of this case based upon the following factors: ...

and a bit more here:

REASONS FOR GRANTING THIS PETITION

Brunson’s complaint alleges fraud, violations of the Oath of Office and touches on acts of treason committed by the Respondents. These serious offenses need to be addressed immediately with the least amount of technical nuances of the law and legal procedures because these offenses are flowing continually against Brunson’s liberties and life and consequently is a continual national security breach. Voting is the greatest power an individual can exercise in a Republic; it is Brunson’s personal voice and the way he can protect his personal constitutional protected rights and the U.S. Constitution. See ^ 71 of the Complaint. When the allegations of a rigged election came forward the Respondents had a duty under law to investigate it or be removed from office. An honest and fair election can only be supported by legal votes, this is sacred. It is the basis of our U.S. Republican Form of Government protected by the U.S. Constitution. The efforts made, as stated in the complaint, that avoided an investigation of how Biden won the election, is an act of 9 treason and an act of levying war against the U. S. Constitution which violated Brunson’s unfettered right to vote in an honest and fair election and as such it wrongfully invalidated his vote. As a national security interest, Brunson moves this court to be swift by going beyond granting this petition, it should order the lower court to grant Brunson’s complaint to avoid any further delay. CONCLUSION This petition is set forth in the interest of justice in protecting Brunson’s right to petition for a redress of grievances against the Respondents, and ensuring his right of due process against the encroachment of the doctrine of equitable maxim, and charging the Respondents who failed to investigate the allegations of a rigged election by having them removed from office without further delay.

Dated: October 13, 2022
Respectfully submitted,

Is/ Raland JBrunson

Raland J Brunson
4287 South Harrison Blvd., Apt 132
Ogden, Utah 84403
Phone: 385-492-4898
Petitioner in pro se

Had this been Trump, there would be "Breaking News Updates" five times per hour.

“Watching you pledge allegiance to my flag was disgusting… you are vote traffickers. You’ve sold us out.”

“Am I bothering you? Because this election bothered me. And you’re doing nothing about it.”

the (communist) republican sleeper agents reveal themselves. (they) always have fake repugs in place to do this kind of sh-t

1669824134824.png

Arizona's Stolen Election S2 E77: God Put Me Here

In today's episode Kari Lake claims she was sent from God, lots-o-tweets, no tweets and a supervisor driven a bit off the rails by Kari's crazy act.

What will happen in Arizona? Will Kari finally admit the truth, or will she continue to channel her inner Trump and keep claiming "I won - I won - Me - It was me - I won" as she sinks into the dustbin of history? Stay tuned. This and more will be revealed in the coming days.

A lot of election denial is for attention and profit.

Look at me - look at me.

Donate to help me fight for truth, justice and the American way. Donate. Dig deep. Buck it up. Buy my book.

And there are those who buy into it hook-line and sinker.

And there are those who buy into the delusion.

Even with all the obvious fuckery that that Arizona election entailed.

Why. It's a big border state with lots and lots of new possible Cestu Que Trusts coming across the border, and needed by the big guys to continue to borrow money with.

Look at me - look at me.

Donate to help me fight for truth, justice and the American way. Donate. Dig deep. Buck it up. Buy my book.

Profit, lol. It's the freaking winners that get most of the rewards and then get to punish their enemies.

Look at me - look at me.

On both sides.

According to wikipedia, Hillary's book WHAT HAPPENED sold triple the first-week sales of Clinton's previous memoir, 2014's Hard Choices.

HRCbk.jpg

That's what the dems and msm did to Trump starting in '16. They denied his lawful and legitimate election.

C'mon Joe. Hillary conceded. Obama had Trump come to the Whitehouse........like all the presidents before him. Everything went smooth as silk.

C'mon Joe. Hillary conceded. Obama had Trump come to the Whitehouse........like all the presidents before him. Everything went smooth as silk.

That doesn't mean there weren't election deniers. Like the new Democrat House leader who came out and said Russia caused Trump to win.

That doesn't mean there weren't election deniers. Like the new Democrat House leader who came out and said Russia caused Trump to win.
The hag herself was and still is an election denier.

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’​

...and that was in 2020 after it was public knowledge that it was her and the dnc who paid for the Steele dossier.

Why is ok only for the loony leftists to deny election results? Whenever they lose, they cry about having been cheated, but when they win it is because it was the most secure election ever.

Go for it.

I'm getting to the point that this forum isn't worth my time...
Don't go! I will sincerely miss you if you do. :cry:

Edited to add:....and that's neither a lie, nor sarcasm.

Last edited:
Why is ok only for the loony leftists to deny election results?

lmao Surely you jest.

Election denial. Not just for righties, not just for lefties. It's hip. It's in. It's the new way to keep your ass in the public's eye. Deny, beg for bucks, claim your fighting for mom-apple pie-Chevrolet, seek them donations, it's the new American way. Keep claiming fraud. Keep saying "me - it was me - I won." Don't worry about the truth. Keep fighting for them denial bucks. Bring out the crazies. They are good entertainment and for getting denial bucks. And crazy sells.

Edit to add:

Sometimes you gotta pay a price for election denial.

Last edited:
Take this fwiw and dyodd.

A New Segregation Stopping Votes in Georgia Featuring Greg Palast​

Thom Hartmann Pr
Dec 1, 2022

Segregation didn't end? There is something rotten in Georgia. Greg Palast joins Thom Hartmann to discuss Georgia's voting rights nightmare.
12 mins 15 secs

Back
Top Bottom