GIM2 refugees

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Off-topic...

...but what's that GIFT UPGRADE bar under the names of some, but not all? Is it a selection by the member, that he's open to getting Gifted a premium membership?

I don't see it with everyone; and not even all the persons who haven't bought upgrades.

Just curious...

Off-topic...

...but what's that GIFT UPGRADE bar under the names of some, but not all? Is it a selection by the member, that he's open to getting Gifted a premium membership?

I don't see it with everyone; and not even all the persons who haven't bought upgrades.

Just curious...

I asked the same thing. If you want to gift that person a membership you click on it it has nothing to do with yourself.

The button gives you the option to buy an account upgrade for the member associated with the button. You won't see one by your own name, but others will (if you want upgrade, just go to account upgrades and buy one - no need to gift yourself). I adjusted the setting for upgrading memberships so that members have to be in the 'active' users group before they are elegible (to prevent the issues that occurred with a couple members who upgraded immediately and the forum couldn't process the sale notifications from PayPal correctly).,

Awright pmBug... Herself drove into town to mail my check to y'all up there in Texas. YAY!

But when the time comes for my avatar to get set up... I have totally forgotten how to do that.

Oh, well.

This is what you need @ a real turn in the market, total apathy. If you see a beach ball or rocket posted start sweating.

Zed what was the "name" of the guy who always posted rockets on GIM? His real name was Alex.

What?
No shit.

did you call flat earf a religion by any chance?
No, I responded to his posting claiming that he had something all figured out due to the research he'd done.
....and I asked what makes this research different from the research that led him to believe that the Earth is any shape but round?

I admit that I was being a bit cheeky in my reply, but the point I was trying to make is that it is possible to do your research and still sometimes end up with a mistaken conclusion.

Wrong, another lie from the champ of lies on gim.

YOU are the one who refused to acknowledge 'open debate'.
Asking a question IS being open for debate.

All I am looking for is honest engagement by the other side in that debate.

Back
Top Bottom