GIM2 refugees

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Who is the greater fool: the fool himself or one who argues with him?

(Frankly, it is hard to tell them apart.)
It's a discussion forum. I was trying to discuss stuff with him. Lol

My post was removed because it was taken as an attack.

Since when is the truth an attack.

GIm's still up, look it up.

I don't know the history you folks share at GIM2. I don't care to wade through years of posts to understand it either. I ask that while you make yourselves comfortable here, you be respectful to one another. If you disagree on something, or even just don't like one another, that's fine. Just be cordial. Point out errors, inconsistencies, etc. as you like, but leave out personal comments. Thanks.

Now that is truly shocking. I can't recall ever having read so much as even a single questionable word in any of your posts.

WoW!
Joe it's all about the flat Earth sh!t. If someone's religious belief is the reason for it, I will drop the subject. But when someone wants to argue about it on the scientific merit it just offensive to me. And to boot they don't refute the mounds of evidence put forth to contradict their flat Earth theory.

And to boot they don't refute the mounds of evidence put forth to contradict their flat Earth theory.
That's the part that makes them dishonest in their arguments on it.

They expect everyone else to look into every little thing they present as evidence, including multiple 3+hour vids, but then just ignore anything posted that refutes it.
.....and all the while claiming the inellectual high ground. Lol

I don't know the history you folks share at GIM2. I don't care to wade through years of posts to understand it either. I ask that while you make yourselves comfortable here, you be respectful to one another. If you disagree on something, or even just don't like one another, that's fine. Just be cordial. Point out errors, inconsistencies, etc. as you like, but leave out personal comments. Thanks.

Leaving out the personal comments is a great ideal.

Since we're getting a new start here, I think it might be a good idea to put aside any resentment that may have carried over from GIM and give each other the benefit of the doubt. A new beginning. We owe that to our host and our mod. And to each other.

That said...........there is an ignore feature here (same as GIM) that may help with some ill feelings that simply can't be let go.

We all march to our own drumbeat. The least we can do is respect that in each other.

Since we're getting a new start here, I think it might be a good idea to put aside any resentment that may have carried over from GIM and give each other the benefit of the doubt. A new beginning. We owe that to our host and our mod. And to each other.
I think that's a good idea.

My post was removed because it was taken as an attack.

Since when is the truth an attack.

GIm's still up, look it up.
So whadda ya say @arminius ? I'm willing to bury the hatchet if you are.
...and for what it is worth, I did not complain to anyone about your post. I've never complained about yours or anyone elses posts on gim, either. All I ever asked for was the Right to respond.

As a fellow American I fully support your Right to post any darn thing you want. All I ask is if you (or anyone else) wants to bring up any particular subject and assert as a known-to-you-to-be-truth, don't get mad and shy away or resort to attacks if it is questioned or even challenged. Instead, discuss it.

IMHO, if an idea is sound, it should be able to withstand scrutiny. That's what lets the good ideas ultimately shine through. If it weren't for that, we'd have all manner of crazy shit goin' today that would make what we got, look sane by comparison. lol
....and that's what I tried to do with Bob. He asserted that his research led him to the ultimate truth. I merely questioned that purported fact. Was I right? I dunno. We never got a chance to discuss it.

That said...........there is an ignore feature here (same as GIM) that may help with some ill feelings that simply can't be let go.
That's one thing I've never used on any forum. Supporting free speech means sometimes reading/hearing things one may dislike or even find distasteful.
....but to each their own, I suppose.
....and nice seein' you around @searcher . Been awhile. I did like several of your more esoteric threads on gim, btw.

So whadda ya say @arminius ? I'm willing to bury the hatchet if you are.

I have no use for a hatchet, and I don't carry one. I wouldn't trust you under any circumstances.
...and for what it is worth, I did not complain to anyone about your post. I've never complained about yours or anyone elses posts on gim, either. All I ever asked for was the Right to respond.

You've always had that unopposed.
As a fellow American I fully support your Right to post any darn thing you want. All I ask is if you (or anyone else) wants to bring up any particular subject and assert as a known-to-you-to-be-truth, don't get mad and shy away or resort to attacks if it is questioned or even challenged. Instead, discuss it.

The problem here is that in discussions with you, you are the one who disseminates whatever you believe as fact and anyone questioning you with certain topics, such as physics, are processed as simpletons. You don't want to converse because only you know the truth
....and that's what I tried to do with Bob. He asserted that his research led him to the ultimate truth. I merely questioned that purported fact. Was I right? I dunno. We never got a chance to discuss it.

Because you wouldn't discuss it, other than to tell us how ignorant we were about the subject. Bob opened up subjects of interest to discuss. He never asserted anything that I have ever read to be true fact with in these subjects he brought out, like for example the flat earth thread. It was about discussion and theoretical thinking to him. The only presenters of supposed 'fact' was you in basically stating that anyone who believed in anything other than a perfectly round earth was a cretin. Pretty obvious to me why he recently kicked you off gim now.

I'm sure he's thanking the pm guy.
Supporting free speech means sometimes reading/hearing things one may dislike or even find distasteful.

Yep, free speech is important.

Tell us all about how it's impossible planes have the capacity to issue chemtrails into the atmosphere.

Last edited:
Where did all the GOLD BULLS GO?
SCARED OF THE YANKEE DOLLAR?
🤣
depositphotos_137274280-stock-photo-colorful-chart-and-arrow-on.jpg

Where did all the GOLD BULLS GO?
SCARED OF THE YANKEE DOLLAR?
🤣
depositphotos_137274280-stock-photo-colorful-chart-and-arrow-on.jpg

Not for long, IMO gold will join the party and Powell pivoting may only cause a correction in the USD strength. I believe it is more fundamental than just rates. IF the USD keeps going after the pivot it is likely because we are entering the terminal phase of USD dominance. Up first then down fast.

Nice to see you old man!

Back
Top Bottom