GIM2 refugees

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

@Unca Walt - you should probably post those pics in @EricTheCat 's astromony pictures thread and leave this thread for GIM2 refugees to say hi when they make it over.

I registered for this place Sunday 2-Oct at 1:27 PM Eastern Time ... no confirmation ...
then Wednesday I hit the RESEND confirmation option ...
that did not appear to work either ...
then I mysteriously had ACCESS this morning, made 1 post and LOGGED-OUT
having been LOGGED-IN since 1:27 PM Sunday ....
well, of course, I had not written down what I had used as a PASSWORD ( on Sunday )
and took about 15 GUESSES to get back in

I wrote the PASSWORD down this time ...

giphy.gif

Uh... I honestly had no idea that that was a thing. If want to change your pmbug username and the forum doesn't let you, send me a PM.

Our Pmbug host should post his first name, so we can better address him. If his real name is Frank Morgan I'm gonna freak out!
(*snork*) I'd work that out if I only had a brain...

Attention PMBug…….from Unca Walt

9 minutes agoNew
I am locked out because of some glitch over there. Cannot contact anyone.

The problem per the lockout is that my email address is "incorrect". It isn't. But I cannot get to the owner to advise him. And I sure can't change it from right to right (even tried that).

My correct email since 1982: <redacted> <-- and that was working fine right there for a week, but now it is "wrong".

Would you please contact pmBug and get him to put me back in there?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Unca Walt - I restored your account for now. I also adjusted your forum settings to subscribe to threads without email notifications. You have do the last step yourself or your account is likely to get deactivated again.

Click the first link in my signature. Follow instructions in paragraph 4 of post #2.

Your account was disabled because email notifications from the forum to you were bouncing.

If you hover the cursor over someone's username (from a computer) you should see the link address at the bottom of your screen. You can see the member's "number" (or user id as the forum software knows it) at the end of the link.

Back
Top Bottom