GIM2 refugees

EricTheCat

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I wonder if he dared to assert that the Earth is a sphere. Seems like that sort of talk can get you into trouble there you know on that free speech platform.

Newmisty

Yellow Jacket
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I could not be the only one who thought that. C'mon, someone else had to take Muj's title that way too. Right?
giphy.webp

Unca Walt

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I could not be the only one who thought that. C'mon, someone else had to take Muj's title that way too. Right?
Not yer Unca. Muj and I had a peculiar (and sorta satisfying) relationship. We were culturally different in our views on some subjects, and therefore could never agree.

But the flip side of that was we respected each other for how many things we agreed on that others did not. We openly -- and fondly -- called each other "frenemies".

So his one-liner fits like an old shoe.

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
No. It is perfectly straight.
An "owner operator" owns his truck.
There is no joke here. There is no possible joke.
No joke. Are we done?
Muj changed his title about the time Scorpio was debating selling the forum the first time. I thought Muj bought it. Nowhere in his title did it say truck owner. 😝

Newmisty

Yellow Jacket
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Not yer Unca. Muj and I had a peculiar (and sorta satisfying) relationship. We were culturally different in our views on some subjects, and therefore could never agree.

But the flip side of that was we respected each other for how many things we agreed on that others did not. We openly -- and fondly -- called each other "frenemies".

So his one-liner fits like an old shoe.
U should be speaker-meringue In the present tents.

Top Bottom