GIM2 refugees

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I wonder if he dared to assert that the Earth is a sphere. Seems like that sort of talk can get you into trouble there you know on that free speech platform.

I could not be the only one who thought that. C'mon, someone else had to take Muj's title that way too. Right?
giphy.webp

I could not be the only one who thought that. C'mon, someone else had to take Muj's title that way too. Right?
Not yer Unca. Muj and I had a peculiar (and sorta satisfying) relationship. We were culturally different in our views on some subjects, and therefore could never agree.

But the flip side of that was we respected each other for how many things we agreed on that others did not. We openly -- and fondly -- called each other "frenemies".

So his one-liner fits like an old shoe.

No. It is perfectly straight.
An "owner operator" owns his truck.
There is no joke here. There is no possible joke.
No joke. Are we done?
Muj changed his title about the time Scorpio was debating selling the forum the first time. I thought Muj bought it. Nowhere in his title did it say truck owner. 😝

Not yer Unca. Muj and I had a peculiar (and sorta satisfying) relationship. We were culturally different in our views on some subjects, and therefore could never agree.

But the flip side of that was we respected each other for how many things we agreed on that others did not. We openly -- and fondly -- called each other "frenemies".

So his one-liner fits like an old shoe.
U should be speaker-meringue In the present tents.

Back
Top Bottom