GIM2 refugees

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The Cheka (sometimes called VeCheka) was the much-feared Bolshevik security agency, formed to identify and eradicate counter-revolutionary activity. The Cheka is sometimes referred to as the Bolshevik ‘secret police’, though most Russians were well aware of its existence and activities.

but i changed my name -- so you whack jobs dont know who i am
tenor.gif

first post, refugee from gim2. but i changed my name -- so you whack jobs dont know who i am
That's OK, after a few posts I'm sure someone will recognize you. Leopard .... spots et al.

quick question for you guys........ in posting pictures it appears you cant load a picture directly to this site?

quick question for you guys........ in posting pictures it appears you cant load a picture directly to this site?

welll heck .........i shoulda known......i havent really gotten around to getting things set up over here yet i guess i will have to be more active ......me getting active can be very scarry :LOL:

I have been kinda letting the battleships soften up the coast line with artillery before doing a full landing ........seems like they are doing a decent job

Back
Top Bottom