Meanwhile in chicongo & other S%$&hole commie run cities.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nah, just require every Democrat to host them in their homes.
That'll work! It's the most cost effective solution yet, as there is no infrastructure to build. Their homes already exist and are ready to go.

@searcher , how many you good for? Lol

Awright. Time for the old bastage to step in with an already worked-and-proven (temporary) solution.

The last time there were no jobs, folks without housing, no particular hope... was the Great Depression. My beloved FIL was a young man without a chance in the world.

The solution (that worked) was the CCC <-- Civilian Conservation Corps. If you wanted to eat, if you wanted a place to sleep, if you wanted to get through the time of zero hope... You could join the CCC.

It was a quasi-military thing. Bill (my FIL) told me the setup when he was in it: The men got paid $30 per month... $25 of which HAD to be sent to their families. <-- TINS This was a no-fukking-around, straight up survival path for a total of three million young men during the run of the program (ended in 1942 when there were jobs everywhere).

The work camps had military discipline. They did a lot of good for the infrastructure of America instead of destroying the infrastructure of America. With the "woke" shit going down all over, there is now no possible reason or excuse to avoid including women into the new, enlightened CCC. And menwomen/it types, too.

Great minds think alike:

- Create the AIC (American Infrastructure Corps) that would be based on the old CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) where you could go to get a technicial - trade school education. Get a job and if necessary, a place to live. The ideal would be to rebuild and maintain America's infrastructure, take back depressed city neighborhoods, rehab abandoned homes which would be used in an "urban homesteading program," reclaim lands that have been laid waste by both nature and man and turn those lands into productive farmland or places where people could live. If you joined up to learn you'd be paid. If you joined up to work, you'd be paid. If you were retired but you had a skill and wanted to teach, you'd be paid. And like the military there would be an AIC Reserve. Maybe one weekend a month and one or 2 weeks a year. You'd be paid. And also like the military, the ACI would have it's own retirement plan that would be separate from and in addition to the NPP (National Pension Plan.)

One thing I never hear talked about is an urban homesteading program. Maybe it would be a good idea to reclaim empty houses that were structurally sound, give them to poor / lower income peeps along with money to fix them up, give them the education they would need, along with a time frame for the work to be completed and turn bad areas into livable neighborhoods. One caveat - no flipping allowed. House must be lived in for at least 20 years. Thoughts???

Was thinking more along the lines of people teaching the "homesteaders" basic carpentry, cement work, electrical wiring, plumbing, etc. Could be a good opportunity for retired tradesmen to pick up some extra cash teaching others something they are experts in. Also having the "homesteaders" work with Habit for Humanity could go a long way in helping them get the skills they would need to rehab their property.

searcher: I am gonna net out the entire list above with the answer which is right before you to confirm.

What happens to a shoplifter in Riyadh on 8/20/23?

Take a stab at it. But start with: There have been zerio cases this year so far. Not ONE shoplifter. D'ya wonder why...?

They have their hands cut off. <-- TINS
1692529836709.png

Execution via beheading is the punishment for murder, rape, drug trafficking, sodomy, armed robbery, apostasy and certain other offences.

The perps do NOT get "released on their own recognizance". <-- That is a Lib Basic Right.

MORALITY is what the Saudis have, and what the Americans have lost because of liberal/communist/cabal poisoning. MORALITY is the ONLY way to have masses of humans living together in harmony. The only way.

And for God's sake, do not elide into the things about Saudi Arabia that we do not agree with. That is not the point at all. The point is, the streets of Riyadh are safe to walk down. You will not slip in somebody's sidewalk stools, you will not be shot, stabbed, or threat-panhandled. Now why the fuck is that? And you really know why.

Oh, limousine liberal. A lot of that going on.

Remember when Martha's Vineyard was virtue signaling about being a "Sanctuary City"? Until they got their first taste of "diversity". :ROFLMAO:
Beautiful.

One less than you.
I wouldn't have to take any, as only democrats would be required to take them in under @Viking 's obviously well thought out plan.
....and didn't you say earlier on that you were a D now? That Trump ruined the R's for you? I thought I saw you post something to that effect.

I was speaking figuratively. It's way past time when we should have done something to prevent all this.

You're right about this. Earlier today I was looking through my news feed. There were several different stories about "shoplifting on steroids" in different places across America. And they weren't in big cities. Also, some crazy (and sad) stories about homelessness.

Like I said, I do not know what the answer is.

You can't have people walking around without money in their pockets. And there simply isn't a job for everyone who needs one. What do you do? UBI?

People who are addicted to drugs are not criminals. So what do you do? Lock them up at taxpayers expense? Detox and try to help them find employment and a place to live?

As for the shoplifters? Should we lock all of them up? What about when they get released?

How about housing for the addicts and the homeless? Where do we put them?

One thing is for sure: Uncle Walt was right about teaching morality. We used to teach it a long time ago...........need to bring it back in spades.

I wish I had the answers, but I don't. Maybe we need to take a look at other countries and see how they deal with this? I think a good place to start may be northern Europe? Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland? May be worth a shot?

How about you? Any ideas?

Back when I was taught "morality", there were real world consequences for bad decision making. The democrats got rid of the consequences because of "equity". Seems there were more dark people in prison than white people. Democrats, not being the sharpest knives in the drawer, tried to draw conclusions from that and missed by a mile. They thought (erroneously) that there were more black people in prison because the laws were "racist". They simply couldn't conceive that there were more black people in prison because they were more likely to rape, rob, kill, and steal. So they softened the punishments. Then, they had to further soften the punishments. Then, they had to do away with bail. So, here we are. Blacks are allowed to run completely wild, looting and robbing at will, with absolutely no danger of any of it coming back on them.

Great work democrats. Really good job there.

You want this shit to stop? Start throwing them in prison with long mandatory sentences. They're pretty dumb, but they're smart enough to see when their friends start disappearing for long stretches. Bring back real-world consequences and watch them start to clean up their acts. They will either be well behaved, or they will be behind bars. Either way, it's a win for society.

I wouldn't have to take any, as only democrats would be required to take them in under @Viking 's obviously well thought out plan.
....and didn't you say earlier on that you were a D now? That Trump ruined the R's for you? I thought I saw you post something to that effect.

Don't vote party (except in the primaries.) Vote for individuals depending on the issues they talk about.

BTW.........no known cure for SDS at present. Sorry, good luck.

^^^^^^
Chicago is but one American city.

Add up all the shootings that took place last night in American cities and compare that number to the shootings that took place in the cities of northern Europe. Wonder what the outcome would be?

Don't vote party (except in the primaries.)

Dem primary, I presume?

Add up all the shootings that took place last night in American cities and compare that number to the shootings that took place in the cities of northern Europe. Wonder what the outcome would be?
If you don't count all those shootings in those cities, America becomes one of the safest nations in the World.
....and if it is a certain demographic that is responsible for virtually all of those shootings in those cities, who is it that we should punish?

The rest of the people in America by infringing on their 2A Rights and banning their guns, or should we just enforce the law upon the certain demographic that is responsible for the problem of gun violence in those cities?

Imho, to blame innocent gun owners for the violence of criminals, is wrong.
...but that's all the dems want to do. Take guns away from the law abiding while coddling the actual criminals.

Dem primary, I presume?

Yeah..........you can only vote party during primary.

If you don't count all those shootings in those cities, America becomes one of the safest nations in the World.
....and if it is a certain demographic that is responsible for virtually all of those shootings in those cities, who is it that we should punish?

The rest of the people in America by infringing on their 2A Rights and banning their guns, or should we just enforce the law upon the certain demographic that is responsible for the problem of gun violence in those cities?

...but that's all the dems want to do. Take guns away from the law abiding while coddling the actual criminals.

You need to be able to defend yourself and your home.

Dem primary, I presume?

It's actually a little worse than that. What they want to do is to remove all penalties for criminal behavior, while disarming the law-abiding segment of society, all while surrounding themselves with walls and armed guards.

Yeah..........you can only vote party during primary.

You need to be able to defend yourself and your home.

I've noticed, while looking at photos of these areas of liberal utopias where there is tremendous diversity and vibrancy, that there seems to be a lot of steel bars on the windows. Why is that and, is that a part of the "so rich, so vibrant" culture? Can't say that I care for it myself.

while disarming the law-abiding segment of society

I don't think that'll happen.

Video: Beer-toting customer shot at robbery suspect 7 times​

Aug 18, 2023

2:22

Newly-released surveillance video shows a Cass County gas station customer firing seven shots at a suspected armed robber, all while holding a six-pack of light beer. (Aug. 18, 2023)

I don't think that'll happen.

Next five years. Look for them to really push hard. I don't think they can ever round them up either, but they'll go after the ammo. That's why people like me have several lifetime's worth already stocked and stacked.

Awright. Time for the old bastage to step in with an already worked-and-proven (temporary) solution.

The last time there were no jobs, folks without housing, no particular hope... was the Great Depression. My beloved FIL was a young man without a chance in the world.

The solution (that worked) was the CCC <-- Civilian Conservation Corps. If you wanted to eat, if you wanted a place to sleep, if you wanted to get through the time of zero hope... You could join the CCC.

It was a quasi-military thing. Bill (my FIL) told me the setup when he was in it: The men got paid $30 per month... $25 of which HAD to be sent to their families. <-- TINS This was a no-fukking-around, straight up survival path for a total of three million young men during the run of the program (ended in 1942 when there were jobs everywhere).

The work camps had military discipline. They did a lot of good for the infrastructure of America instead of destroying the infrastructure of America. With the "woke" shit going down all over, there is now no possible reason or excuse to avoid including women into the new, enlightened CCC. And menwomen/it types, too.
This, presupposes that the government is GOOD.

It is not - the government is now populated by evil people, who are framing, persecuting, killing people, while redistributing assets from the productive to the feckless.

The concept is being revived, but undercover. Not the CCC - but City-Year, an African-oriented Marxist group, grooming storm troopers in the streets.

THAT is what our government WANTS.

I was not talking of a perversion of the CCC and how awful it would be. I posited a fix -- one that was a roaring success in a time of little to no hope at all. Something that actually, historically worked.

Not something that someone in a dark place would accept as a mental challenge to see how they could come up with some way -- any way -- it could possibly go wrong.

You are in a hole, CJ.

I could show you how the Sun could go nova. That should NOT prevent me from investing in my sun-tan oil company.

Get on the other side of the tracks, lad.

Sorry to say, but voting in the dem primary makes a democrat.

Now, how many do you want to take in?

I have a slight disagreement. Unusual, to be sure, but factual:

When Tricky Dick was campaigning against JFK, I registered Republican so I could vote AGAINST him in the primary.

I was not talking of a perversion of the CCC and how awful it would be. I posited a fix -- one that was a roaring success in a time of little to no hope at all. Something that actually, historically worked.

Not something that someone in a dark place would accept as a mental challenge to see how they could come up with some way -- any way -- it could possibly go wrong.

You are in a hole, CJ.

I could show you how the Sun could go nova. That should NOT prevent me from investing in my sun-tan oil company.

Get on the other side of the tracks, lad.
Yes, it would be a fix.

Who would run it?

The Roosevelt New-Dealers were crypto-Communists, no question - but in those days, people, including Leftists, still had morality. The various relief programs such as CCC and WPA were mostly used for good ends. Although we can debate if public art on ceilings and train-station walls, glorifying Roosevelt, was worth what was paid.

We can likewise debate the destruction of crops and poultry with the New Deal's limits on agriculture. But for the most part...while those policies prolonged the Grate Depression (not a misspell)...which should have been a nine-month bank panic, and instead turned into 15 years of Hell...

...at least some effort went into basic needs.

That took people who had at least some good in them.

Do we have ANYONE like that in government, office or Deep State, today?

If we put together such a program, it would likely look like City-Year, and maybe like a negative-image of the Hitler Youth...with whites brainwashed into self-loathing, mine-ore-itties puffed up with racial pride, and true brutality of mind and body, come out of it.

The Hitler Youth, FWIW, was not just Boy Scouts with swastikas. They were indoctrinated in Aryan mythology; they were taught to place State above family; the girls were sexualized. Because powerful people who "like to work" with children, often have a reason for their likes.

I have a slight disagreement. Unusual, to be sure, but factual:

When Tricky Dick was campaigning against JFK, I registered Republican so I could vote AGAINST him in the primary.

What State did you vote in? If it wss a State with closed primaries then officially that would have made you a republican at that point in time. In a closed primary, you gotta be a member of the party to vote in their primary.

Florida has closed primaries, as does Pennsylvania where @searcher lives. If he voted D in the primaries he"s a democrat.

Do we have ANYONE like that in government, office or Deep State, today?

This is a major problem. R or D..................doesn't matter. While there are a few good, decent people in politics, the vast majority aren't. We've got crooks, conartists, liars, thieves and in some cases out right lunatics. And god forbid, let's not forget the seniors.

If he voted D in the primaries he"s a democrat.

Registered.

I live in a Repub stronghold. I know a lot of peeps in local gov and I know what they do to help their constituents. And they help them no matter what party they are registered with. So they get my votes.

Like I said...........I vote the person. Was a registered repub until orange man made the scene. Then I switched.

Registered.

I live in a Repub stronghold. I know a lot of peeps in local gov and I know what they do to help their constituents. And they help them no matter what party they are registered with. So they get my votes.

Like I said...........I vote the person. Was a registered repub until orange man made the scene. Then I switched.
So again, under @Viking 's ultimate solution, how many will you taking in?

I read that Philly became a sanctuary city in 2014.

Well that's not being a team player.

"According to Philly’s OIA, the city’s sanctuary policies uphold the American value of treating all people equally and fairly: “Blaming an entire group of people for our country’s problems and violating their right to due process isn’t constitutional and it isn’t American."

Foreigners don't have Constitutional Rights. Those are for Americans and those with the legal Right to be here, and illegal aliens are not legally permitted to be here.

Foreigners don't have Constitutional Rights.

A bit above my pay grade as to actual reality, so I did a little digging. Note............this is what I found, not my opinion.

A bit above my pay grade as to actual reality, so I did a little digging. Note............this is what I found, not my opinion.

From your first link: "We can reasonably conclude therefore, that rights to own property, engage in lawful employment, rights under the Due Process Clause and Equal Protection Clause apply to citizens and noncitizens.

I will agree that that is correct.
.....but by "foreigner" I meant people living in other nations who choose to come here illegally. Those people do not have the Right to be here at all. So why would they have any Rights beyond basic due process Rights at their deportation hearing? They don't have a Right to work, or even freedom of movement for that matter, as illegal aliens are always subject to be picked up and held for deportation.

What State did you vote in? If it wss a State with closed primaries then officially that would have made you a republican at that point in time. In a closed primary, you gotta be a member of the party to vote in their primary.

Florida has closed primaries, as does Pennsylvania where @searcher lives. If he voted D in the primaries he"s a democrat.
I wuzzn't clear:

It was the first time I was voting. I wuz a GI (in the early-early days of my GI-itude, Ike was my CINC! <-- TINS) So when I registered, I registered as a Rep. Stayed registered as that for the next 60-odd years.

Voted Democrat for Kennedy, and held my nose to vote for McGovern... who, while being a wind-changing idiot, at least did not have an infamous "enemies list" close by in the hands of his evil crony, Charles Colson.

Last edited:
Pretty good vid here. Nothing to see so you can listen in one tab, play around in the forum in another tab. It's 56 minutes long so you may want to do it in segments.

Friday, August 18, 2023

Special guest: Jack Cashill, Author, Untenable: The True Story of White Ethnic Flight From America’s Cities

The sold-out planned ‘‘doom loop” tour of drug-infested San Francisco was canceled, and community leaders tried to hold a “positive walk” instead — only to still stroll past addicts getting high and homeless camps.

Curious tourists and locals had shelled out $30 a pop on Eventbrite for a weekend tour promising an up-close-and-personal experience with San Francisco, “the model of urban decay” — complete with walks past its “open-air drug markets and vacant office and retail spaces.

But the tour’s guide, only listed as “SF Anonymous Insider,” failed to show at Saturday’s event, claiming he was afraid to carry it out because of all the controversy around it.

The sold-out planned ‘‘doom loop” tour of drug-infested San Francisco was canceled, and community leaders tried to hold a “positive walk” instead — only to still stroll past addicts getting high and homeless camps.

Curious tourists and locals had shelled out $30 a pop on Eventbrite for a weekend tour promising an up-close-and-personal experience with San Francisco, “the model of urban decay” — complete with walks past its “open-air drug markets and vacant office and retail spaces.

But the tour’s guide, only listed as “SF Anonymous Insider,” failed to show at Saturday’s event, claiming he was afraid to carry it out because of all the controversy around it.

laugh9.gif

Back
Top Bottom