Meanwhile in chicongo & other S%$&hole commie run cities.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The rapidly approaching Montana Winter should take care of the tent city, no?

Not sure who, but someone once said, "Build it and they will come". Sounds like it works in spades!
It's the California mindset. I'll damn betcha in Hollywood, they have feeding stations for rats.

I SAW this, in Denver, 28 years ago. Back then the California migration was ramping up THERE. Denver was always a Leftist place, but it was stable. Boulder, of course, was called "98 square miles, surrounded by reality."

But in the 1990s, Denver came under seige.

First came the Los Angeles professionals - lawyers, physicians, high-level corporate-administrator types, vying for jobs, or opening shops, or moving businesses to Colorado from CA. They'd vote the same way they did in their destroyed home.

THEN came the Crips and Bloods - to sell drugs to their kids. Now, Denver didn't HAVE gang problems until then - there were blacks of course, fewer than Hispanics - many of the Hispanics had roots in Colorado, families living there for centuries. So there wasn't a lot of crime. The police were Mayberry RFD, writ large.

That was changing, and FAST. I only lived there three years, but in those three years, I saw stupid, random acts of violence explode. A bus driver (co-worker) beaten up in her driver's seat. I nearly got shot walking down Broadway...walking home, 2130, after finishing up my shift with RTD. I go by the Triangle Bar, a queer gathering place...and this little car with California tags, rolls up, the four doors spring open, and it starts offloading some blacks. And more blacks. And MORE. I was watching a clown car in real life...must have been nine gangbangers in there. They move to the door of the bar, in a cloud, and I hear, >pop-pop-POP!!< They're shooting the place up! I start looking around to figure out what/who else is here, when they get tired of shooting through the doorway, and start firing at random on the sidewalk! I'm there in my uniform, trying to crawl into a crack in the sidewalk, listening to those bullets whiz by.

Being who they were, they quickly got bored, and got back into their circus car and left for God-knows-where.

But I digress. The homeless problem...we had a cadre of homeless bums living on the banks of the Platte River, on the Greenway park and trail, under bridges. Should have been simple to rout them out, no? But the charities WOULD NOT HAVE IT. They'd DELIVER BOX LUNCHES to them, every night - adding to the litter problem. The Greenway trail path was littered with those cardboard boxes, wasted/ignored food, and broken Night Train bottles. Likewise the nastier end of Broadway, where there were a fair number of closed businesses, still with recessed doorways and alcoves for bums to sleep and fornicate in.xv

Well, we know what happened to Denver and Colorado, do we not. And now I'm watching it all over again, this time in a much-smaller scale, in Montana.

The rapidly approaching Montana Winter should take care of the tent city, no?
Don't know.

In years past, our bum problem was seasonal. They'd show up, take up quarters under the Reserve Street bridge (long and low) and when fall arrived, they'd move on. Hopping freights, I believe.

This is new. These illegal invaders didn't get here by hopping freights. GREYHOUND, or CHARTERED BUSES, took them here. I don't know if they know how to hop a freight, or where they think they might go.

Already I'm getting flyers from the city government, holding "public hearings" to discuss the "homeless crisis." I'm not going to waste my time. They're complicit - if they met those buses with armed posses, we'd have no problem. If they arrested these illegals and put them in a PRISON camp setting, they'd run like hell when they got out.

So I don't know what they'll do; but I'm sure it's something that will cost us more and create more crime, chaos and problems.

This is the intended outcome.

I see this, now...first, we have chaos unleashed. THEN the police arbitrarily enforce the law, ONLY against property owners and white people. Hire some of the illegal invaders AS police.

Eventually, citizens' militias will form - defense against the street mobs, at first. After a few militia members are arrested and quickly sent to prison 20 years, the militias will - rightfully - turn on police. And turn on OTHER neighborhood militias, because there will be NO trust, NO honor, NO law.

That's when we become Mogadishu.

Philadelphia police impound dozens of ATVs, dirt bikes as part of 2-day crackdown​

Oct 5, 2023

4:08

There's the solution. Seize PROPERTY.

I guess it's too hard to "impound" these perps. Much too hard to control the streets.

So they just seize their property...and probably a lot of innocent-persons' property as well.

WHAT HAS CHANGED ON KENSINGTON AVENUE? ELECTION DAY IN PHILADELPHIA​

16:11

From the comments comes the reason why.

The reason? Because in the summer of the mostly peaceful protests, the Democrat Mayors in the blue cities had their police officers basically stand down. The criminals and thugs, upon witnessing this, soon realized that they could commit any crime they wanted to and basically nothing would happen to them.

As long as so many people blindly support the politicians that supported defunding the police, (D's) we're only going to get lots more of this type of thing.

So embarrassing.
I can see her taking wedding vows with Idiocracy's president & evolution takes yet another spiral down the shitter.

Listened to some of the "speech" on the news Got sick of her ranting and turned it off. She sounded crazy. Oh well.........

Chicago schools reported $23 million worth of electronics missing after giving them to students conservatives blaming diversity​

Chicago is now in the spotlight again for having lost 77,000 worth of electronic devices within a school year. These devices add up to $23 million and many are upset at seeing public funds being poured into missing things. Conservatives on X are also blaming diversity for these thefts.

According to Fox News, the annual report from the Inspector General of Chicago Public Schools (CPS) has exposed a significant issue: during the 2021-22 school year, 77,505 tech devices, including laptops, iPads, Wi-Fi hotspots, printers, document cameras, and interactive whiteboards, were reported lost or stolen, amounting to over $23 million in original purchase price.

The fiscal year 2023 report deems these numbers “unacceptably high” and calls for a “serious overhaul” of the oversight process following the district’s first post-COVID-19 inventory. Shockingly, at three dozen schools, 100 percent of student-assigned tech devices were marked as lost or stolen.

More:

So embarrassing.
I can see her taking wedding vows with Idiocracy's president & evolution takes yet another spiral down the shitter.

It's the democrats and their DEI initiatives. Find the dumbest, least qualified candidate they can and get her elected.

Philly nonprofit execs spent millions on golf, art, Sixers tickets, and sketchy contracts. No one has been held accountable.​

Community Council Health Systems has anchored West Philadelphia’s Mill Creek neighborhood for decades by providing mental health care and drug treatment to low-income adults and youths.

But behind the scenes, the 68-year-old, publicly-funded nonprofit was systematically plundered by its top executives for years, according to an internal investigation.

Some $5 million was allegedly misappropriated — into questionable contracts awarded to a maintenance company owned by the nonprofit’s leaders, and extravagant purchases made with company credit cards for travel, art, golf, even $84,764 worth of 76ers tickets.

Executives of the $12 million nonprofit also created a real estate holding company and used it to quietly sell off a beloved community tennis center, built on donated public land, to a developer for more than $1.5 million.

More:

Philly City Council will consider a curfew on some businesses in Kensington​

Some businesses along the Kensington Avenue corridor, home to the city’s largest open-air drug market, may be required to close at 11 p.m. if Council approves legislation introduced Thursday.

City Councilmember Quetcy Lozada, who has championed a stronger law enforcement response in the neighborhood, authored the bill, which would require commercial establishments and restaurants to adhere to a curfew if they are located in the area bounded by East Lehigh Avenue, Kensington Avenue, D Street, East Tioga Street, and Frankford Avenue.

The establishments would be allowed to reopen at 6 a.m.

The move comes as Lozada, in partnership with recently sworn-in Mayor Cherelle L. Parker, has vowed a new approach in Kensington, which has long been the epicenter of the city’s drug overdose crisis. Parker has said ending the open-air drug market is a key priority for her administration, and the Police Department recently tapped a top deputy commissioner to oversee the law enforcement strategy in the neighborhood.

More:

amounting to over $23 million in original purchase price.
Most likely purchased prior to the run up in inflation, so add at least 25% to that for the replacement price. Probably more.
....but I figure they are reporting it that way in an attempt to make it not look as bad as it is.

Philly City Council will consider a curfew on some businesses in Kensington
Yup, let's curtail the activities of the businesses in the area. Let's place the restrictions on them.
Instead of addressing the real problem and placing the burden on the criminals and those buying and selling the drugs.
So if you're a resident of that neighborhood working the swing shift and want to grab something to eat or drink on the way home or if you need some cigarettes or something else you're out of luck. The stores are closed at 11PM.
The only place this kind of retarded thinking makes sense is in the liberal mind.

From post #262:

1706390253639.png

I find their choice of acronyms interesting.
To me CCCP means Central Committee of the Communist Party - the old USSR

1706391656304.png

What was that militarized presence in Kensington? Not the National Guard, Council says.​

When tactical vehicles rolled up near Kensington and Allegheny Avenues on Thursday, and a group of men in camouflage began milling around, passersby pulled out their phones and posted their concerns: Was Mayor Cherelle L. Parker somehow making good on her campaign-trail promise to bring the National Guard in to shut down the neighborhood’s open-air drug markets?

The answer, according to Philadelphia City Council, is no.

“This was a special operation by the Attorney General’s Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement serving warrants,” members of the so-called Kensington Caucus said in a statement Saturday afternoon. The group, which includes Councilmembers Quetcy Lozada and Mark Squilla, whose districts meet at the K&A intersection, emphasized its support for “the work of all of our public safety partners and their efforts to restore the quality of life for the residents who call Kensington home.”

More:

Woman slaps tourist across face in bizarre NYC pet store outburst | NBC New York​

Feb 19, 2024
Shocking video shows the moment a woman slapped a tourist, for no apparent reason. News 4's Erica Byfield reports.

2:22

Burholme used to be a safe neighborhood populated by hard working good people
Why do you think the good, hard working people left?

Or did they somehow turn into lazy working, bad people?

Why do you think the good, hard working people left?

They left for a better environment. Over the years crime got worse in the city and people moved into better neighborhoods when they could afford it. But the crime moved too. Neighborhoods that were super safe are now dangerous. In this case you have 3 peeps jumping out of a car firing into a crowd of people. WTF.........who does that?

From the article:

"This is the fourth shooting in less than a week involving a SEPTA bus."

A lot of peeps use SEPTA to get around. To and from work and school, shopping, just going to visit someone, etc. Really sad when you don't know if the bus (or subway car) you're riding in will be targeted by kill crazy psychos.

They left for a better environment. Over the years crime got worse in the city and people moved into better neighborhoods when they could afford it. But the crime moved too. Neighborhoods that were super safe are now dangerous. In this case you have 3 peeps jumping out of a car firing into a crowd of people. WTF.........who does that?

From the article:

"This is the fourth shooting in less than a week involving a SEPTA bus."

A lot of peeps use SEPTA to get around. To and from work and school, shopping, just going to visit someone, etc. Really sad when you don't know if the bus (or subway car) you're riding in will be targeted by kill crazy psychos.

Only going to get worse now that the pedophile has thrown open our southern border. Central American countries are emptying their jails and insane asylums and sending them all here. And when they get arrested for committing crimes, they are immediately released and bused somewhere else. Keep voting democrat. (y)

Based on the behavior in that short clip, ALL of 'em are subject to be tohs.
.....and the msm/gov would try to spin it into a mass you-know-what, instead of the immediate and obvious case of self defense it clearly was. Ie: same as they tried doing to Rittenhouse.

I can hear it now. " Theys was good kids."

Back
Top Bottom