My Gold and Silver Bullion Dealer Warns America of a Real Conspiracy!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

My Gold and Silver Bullion Dealer Warns America of a Real Conspiracy!​

In this video, local bullion dealer talks about his challenges with sourcing silver and gold, the midterm elections, and what a "red wave" could mean to the price of silver and gold.

My silver dealer also warns about the growing inflation, the price of heating oil, the dangers of losing our energy independence, the failing US dollar, our ineffective congress, and the federal reserve.

Things are getting much worse with our economy and now is the time to be stacking silver and gold like those in Tim's coin shop! Watch as we display the latest silver bars, silver coins, gold coins, and silver rounds in his bullion shop. You need to be stacking gold and silver to protect yourself!
21m

Bullion Dealer Warns: There will be NO NEED for a Reserve Currency!​

My gold and silver bullion dealer warns America of the loss of the US reserve currency! Tim Marschner, local coin shop dealer talks about the risk to our sovereign debt, the "thin air" investments in our economy (including "paper silver" and "paper gold"), and the growing inflation threat which may lead to the failure of the US dollar and a central bank digital currency (CBDC)! We also hear from one of my members who traveled all the way from Ohio with his fiancé to meet me and buy some precious metals from Tim! Things are getting much worse economically and now is the time to be stacking silver and gold like those in Tim's coin shop! Watch as we display the latest silver bars, silver coins, gold coins, and silver rounds in his bullion shop. You need to be stacking gold and silver to protect yourself!
13m

Candid Talk with Gold and Silver Bullion Dealer. My Ultimate Sit-Down Interview! (Part 1)​

This is my long-awaited candid talk with my gold and silver bullion dealer. In this video, I have my ultimate sit-down interview with Tim on a variety of topic that gold and silver stackers will find fascinating. We discuss his personal background and how he became a successful local coin shop dealer. Business is BOOMING for this gold and silver bullion dealer, and you'll find out why! We talk about the state of coin collecting and stamp collecting and whether they are both dead hobbies. You'll learn when “stacking” really took off and gold and silver bullion became his primary business. Tim also shares some important tips for those just starting their silver and gold stacking journey, like what precious metals to focus on first and what silver and gold to avoid at the beginning. In the upcoming

Part 2 of our interview, we’ll talk about our nation's economic and political state, the gold and silver bullion markets, silver manipulation, precious metals confiscation, and where he thinks precious metals are headed in both the short and long term. Watch and learn!
42m

(Part 2)​

In this video I continue my ultimate sit-down interview with Tim on a variety of topic that gold and silver stackers will find fascinating. We discuss Tim's personal background and how things have dramatically changed in society, with economics, and with politics during his lifetime. My bullion dealer gives his opinions on the Klaus Schwab, the World Economic Forum, and the coming "Great Reset". He discusses Trump and the attack on MAGA Republicans by President Biden. And he also talks about climate change, and the "liberal world order, recently mentioned by Joe Biden’s adviser Brian Deese. Tim is a wealth of knowledge for those just starting their silver and gold stacking journey with precious metals. Fair warning to all the liberals...this discussion gets quite heated!

In Part 3 of our interview, we will return to the discussion of the gold and silver bullion markets, silver manipulation, precious metals confiscation, and where he thinks precious metals are headed in both the short and long term. Watch and learn!
41m

Bullion Dealer Issues Dire Warning for 2023! Silver and Gold are an Urgent MUST!​

My bullion dealer issues dire warning for 2023! Silver and gold are a MUST with the recent fiscal insanity by our US government. In this video I discuss with Tim the recent omnibus spending bill passed by Congress and the fiscal insanity contained in it. The $1.65 trillion in deficit spending bill signed by President Biden is simply immortal! I also chat with several precious metals stackers who are buying huge amounts of silver and gold from Tim Marschner of The Coin and Stamp Shop to protect their wealth from declining purchasing power. Stacking silver and Gold are absolutely essential in 2023! Watch as buy silver rounds, silver bars, silver coins, or gold coins to protect ourselves from out-of-control central banks and governments, and economic collapse coming with our failing fiat dollar!
19m

This is a good one!

Silver Bullion Dealer says THIS will require a DOLLAR RESET!​

Silver Bullion Dealer says THIS will require a DOLLAR RESET! In this video my local coin shop dealer, Tim Marschner, discuss the potential loss of the US reserve currency, the out-of-control spending by our Congress and president and inflation threatens to destroy the purchasing power for poorer US citizens. We talk about how gold and silver protect against the failure of the US dollar and the disaster heading our way with central bank digital currencies (CBDCs)! We also hear from those buying gold and silver bullion in Tim's shop and on the phone. Why are THEY buying precious metals? Find out as we display the latest silver bars, silver coins, gold coins, and silver rounds in his bullion shop. Our US economically is rapidly heading into recession. Stacking silver and gold is a critical prep for uncertain times!
24m

Silver Stacker Drives 1,500 Miles to My Bullion Dealer for INSANE SILVER PURCHASE!​

Silver stacker drives 1,500 miles to visit my bullion dealer for one insane silver purchase! This video shows the incredible purchase of 4,000 ounces of silver bars by one motivated silver stacker from Gulfport, Mississippi. This precious metals stacker literally drives all the way to New Hampshire to buy a carload of silver from Tim Marschner of The Coin and Stamp Shop and discusses his gold and silver stacking objectives with us. He also discusses his approach to prepping as a response to Hurricane Katrina. Watch as I discuss his silver stacking and help him weigh his silver and load the 8 boxes of 500 silver bars each into his car. Is he interested in buying silver rounds, silver coins, or gold coins to protect himself from economic collapse and government uncertainty? Find out!

I GO INSIDE A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR GOLD VAULT!​

6m
Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 8.14.19 AM.png

DON'T BUY ANOTHER OUNCE OF PRECIOUS METALS...Until you digest THIS!!​

You need to learn this valuable lesson from my bullion dealer before you buy another ounce of precious metals! In this video my bullion dealer teaches us a lot about fake or counterfeit gold coins, silver coins, gold bullion, silver bullion, and how to protect yourself from getting fooled. My local coin shop dealer Tim Marschner of The Coin and Stamp Shop works with a recent purchaser of twenty $20 Gold pieces to verify if one of the gold coins is fake! I also ping a $20 Liberty Head gold coin with my pocket pinger and what I find is absolutely amazing to hear! A precious metals stacker used HIS precious metals tester to check his gold and silver coins, bars, and rounds, and SO SHOULD YOU! Protect your wealth from declining purchasing power and keep stacking precious metals...just make sure your silver and gold are legit!
12m

Silver Stacker Drives 1,500 Miles to My Bullion Dealer for INSANE SILVER PURCHASE!​

Silver stacker drives 1,500 miles to visit my bullion dealer for one insane silver purchase! This video shows the incredible purchase of 4,000 ounces of silver bars by one motivated silver stacker from Gulfport, Mississippi. This precious metals stacker literally drives all the way to New Hampshire to buy a carload of silver from Tim Marschner of The Coin and Stamp Shop and discusses his gold and silver stacking objectives with us. He also discusses his approach to prepping as a response to Hurricane Katrina. Watch as I discuss his silver stacking and help him weigh his silver and load the 8 boxes of 500 silver bars each into his car. Is he interested in buying silver rounds, silver coins, or gold coins to protect himself from economic collapse and government uncertainty? Find out!
I watched the first video here, long ago, and was impressed.

But I'm calling BS on this one. NO ONE with any sense is going to physically carry 4000 ounces of silver. All you need is one traffic stop, and it's an Asset Forfeiture. And for most of America, New Hamster is on the other side of Gnu Yuck. The Vampire State.

I would simply not physically chance it. I'd sure make the trek to hand-deliver a bank check; but shipment would either by by armored truck, or in about ten separate trips, to ensure at least some of it gets where it's going.

Love Tim, but he recently sold a fake 1904 $10 Liberty gold piece unknowingly.

He made it good to the buyer, but that leads me to double down on new bullion from big reputable dealers like Bold, SD and Apmex.

He made it good to the buyer, but that leads me to double down on new bullion from big reputable dealers like Bold, SD and Apmex.
He spot checked the order he received from his supplier. I suspect Tim is a very busy guy and for him to check every coin from his supplier would take a bit of time. To his credit he made good.

The thing to do is purchase one of those coin testers Tim has. $900, but worth every gold coin!

I wouldn't buy a thing from Tim. Seems to be extremely disorganized and his shop is a total mess. Hell, he doesn't even have a working website.

I wouldn't buy a thing from Tim. Seems to be extremely disorganized and his shop is a total mess. Hell, he doesn't even have a working website.
A clean desk or work space is a sign of a sick mind.
His phone works, he appears to get plenty of business, obviously he is not going broke. AKA - It works for him.

I'm not saying his place needs to be impeccable. But damn, that place is a wreck. He even admitted to misplacing a customers order for over a week. Then needing to review camera footage to find it....lol

I would need a great price to deal with stuff like that. But that's just me. Like you said, his phone still rings.

I'm not saying his place needs to be impeccable. But damn, that place is a wreck. He even admitted to misplacing a customers order for over a week. Then needing to review camera footage to find it....lol

I would need a great price to deal with stuff like that. But that's just me. Like you said, his phone still rings.
It's a simple business. Here's the coin/bar; there's the money.

The only questions would be price competitiveness; cooperation in unusual situations (short a few bucks, say - take a check for the $50 difference?) and friendliness.

He may be a slob and have sloppy records...that will lead to problems with the IRS and authorities. Not with customers.

Bullion Dealer on WHAT COULD TRIGGER THE ECONOMIC END GAME!​

21m

Bullion Dealer: Amount of GOLD and SILVER Changing Hands is INCREDIBLE!! (They're AFRAID!)​

Bullion Dealer RAGES Behind Locked 🔒 Coin Shop Door - Destruction of economy and freedom is near!​

Apr 11, 2023

17:49

In this video I lock my gold and silver bullion dealers shop door and talk with him about the threats to our economy, freedom, and US dollar. Silver and gold are MUST-HAVE ASSETS to protect yourself from out-of-control governments and central banks who want to steal our wealth and liberties. With no gold and silver buying customers in the LCS to interrupt our conversation, I discuss with Tim the obscure Inflation Reduction Act passed by Congress. We also talk about the growing BRICS nations aligned against the west. Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia are all being brought together against the hegemony of the US dollar by China. China wants to wage economic war against the US and our allies and reduce of to 3rd world status. If we abandon physical cash and adopt a central bank digital currency, it's "End of Days"...and we may not be saved! Whether you're buying silver rounds, silver bars, silver coins, or gold coins stacking precious metals is essential for barter and wealth preservation. Economic collapse is coming! Watch, Stack, Prep, and learn by watching this video!

Bullion Dealer Issues Warning: "When they own your CASH, they own YOU!" Prep for FedNow and CBDC!​

Jul 17, 2023

16:39

In this video with my gold and silver bullion dealer, I hear how cash is being discarded both by retail businesses and by young Millennials and Zoomers. A retail central bank digital currency (CBDC) is coming fast, and cash will be replaced by a digital control currency that will redefine commerce and our way of life. It's happening all around the world not just in the US with the pending launch of the Federal Reserve's FedNow. FedNow is an interbank service or “wholesale” digital currency (not a “retail” digital currency) due out this month. Listen to Tim Marschner of the Coin and Stamp Shop, back from his travels in Europe, warn of the growing dangers with the FED, Treasury, and US government as they systematically destroy physical currency and create digital tyranny. The next economic crisis will usher in new stimulus via a retail CBDC that tracks everything from your fast-food purchases to your medical history. Prepare for the coming dollar collapse by stacking physical silver rounds, silver bars, silver coins, or gold coins.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@YankeeStacking/videos

FedNow is not a wCBDC. That is incorrect.

It's simply a quicker method of exchanging monetary digits than we have now.

This one explains things.

Here's some info on the actual pymt. system. There's a link which shows banks that are already using the system.

From what I gathered this is simply a system that speeds up payments.

Above quote was from the FedNow is coming thread.

Nothing special..........just an entertaining / interesting vid. As usual.....take it fwiw and dyodd.

Silver and Gold will be "DEEMED ILLEGAL" if this happens!​

Jul 24, 2023

15:02

My bullion dealer warns US citizens that gold and silver could be "deemed illegal" if we transform into a cashless society. Countries all over the world are repatriating their gold because if you don't hold it...YOU DON'T OWN IT! In this video I discuss with Tim the threats from the IRS, Congress, the president, and the World Economic Forum. The war on CASH is raging and a central bank digital currency will only make it worse. And if the likes of Klaus Schwab gets his way, we will be controlled by the world elites--even though THEY are putting THEIR money into gold! The federal reserve has also launched their FedNOW program which is another nail in the coffin for the US dollar! I also chat with a precious metals stacker who is sadly selling a portion of his silver stack to Tim Marschner of The Coin and Stamp Shop. We must continue to protect ourselves from potential economic collapse and the loss of our fiat dollar's purchasing power. If you aren't already a gold and silver stacker, you need to become one NOW and buy silver rounds, silver bars, silver coins, and gold coins before it's too late!

I would migrate to a more sensible country where I could walk around in freedom and pay in the local currency without respite or fear of confiscation of assets.

Nothing special..........just an entertaining / interesting vid. As usual.....take it fwiw and dyodd.

Silver and Gold will be "DEEMED ILLEGAL" if this happens!​

Jul 24, 2023

15:02

My bullion dealer warns US citizens that gold and silver could be "deemed illegal" if we transform into a cashless society. Countries all over the world are repatriating their gold because if you don't hold it...YOU DON'T OWN IT! In this video I discuss with Tim the threats from the IRS, Congress, the president, and the World Economic Forum. The war on CASH is raging and a central bank digital currency will only make it worse. And if the likes of Klaus Schwab gets his way, we will be controlled by the world elites--even though THEY are putting THEIR money into gold! The federal reserve has also launched their FedNOW program which is another nail in the coffin for the US dollar! I also chat with a precious metals stacker who is sadly selling a portion of his silver stack to Tim Marschner of The Coin and Stamp Shop. We must continue to protect ourselves from potential economic collapse and the loss of our fiat dollar's purchasing power. If you aren't already a gold and silver stacker, you need to become one NOW and buy silver rounds, silver bars, silver coins, and gold coins before it's too late!

I'm figuring, that there may be a time...maybe only a short time...when we'll have to do without any kind of money.

THINK about it. Programmable crypto-scrip. You can only use it for what the Elites want to allow you...allow YOU. YOU cannot go fishing. Good Dumbo donors can, but YOU cannot; YOU have to stay in your 15-Minute Zone.

You cannot eat meat. Maybe not your Dumbo-donor stooge-neighbors, either. Maybe they get some and you get none.

But there's expiration dates on that money. SAVING is IMPOSSIBLE.

Now, I ask you...why the ___ would you even WORK? You'd get better food eating out of Elite-restaurant dumpsters. You CAN NOT get ahead. You CAN NOT buy anything of true satisfaction and pleasure - only approved intoxicants, the kind that make you spacey.

You cannot have a decent home or family. Now...are you motivated to get your back to the line, for 16 hours a day? OR are you gonna just sit on your arse, and maybe burn a few fields, or pull down a few electrical-transmission pylons?

This ain't gonna last. This is the fantasy of worthless people who somehow wound up with more (fake) money than brains, who know nothing, but believe their own propaganda that they're Masters of the Universe.

I would migrate to a more sensible country where I could walk around in freedom and pay in the local currency without respite or fear of confiscation of assets.
Which country is that?

Russia ain't welcoming non-Russian-speaking immigrants.

I'm figuring, that there may be a time...maybe only a short time...when we'll have to do without any kind of money.

THINK about it. Programmable crypto-scrip. You can only use it for what the Elites want to allow you...allow YOU. YOU cannot go fishing. Good Dumbo donors can, but YOU cannot; YOU have to stay in your 15-Minute Zone.

You cannot eat meat. Maybe not your Dumbo-donor stooge-neighbors, either. Maybe they get some and you get none.

Now, I ask you...why the ___ would you even WORK? You'd get better food eating out of Elite-restaurant dumpsters. You CAN NOT get ahead. You CAN NOT buy anything of true satisfaction and pleasure - only approved intoxicants, the kind that make you spacey.

You cannot have a decent home or family. Now...are you motivated to get your back to the line, for 16 hours a day? OR are you gonna just sit on your arse, and maybe burn a few fields, or pull down a few electrical-transmission pylons?

This ain't gonna last. This is the fantasy of worthless people who somehow wound up with more (fake) money than brains, who know nothing, but believe their own propaganda that they're Masters of the Universe.

This is one of the reasons I'm opposed to a cashless society. You could have your digit spigot turned off for a shit load of reasons that you couldn't comprehend. Someone has a hard on for you - off. You said something contrary to group think - off. And on and on. Then there are problems / malfunctions with the system. At least with cash you can buy stuff you need, if you have the cash.

But when I'm out and about I hardly ever see anyone paying cash.............for anything.

Reading through the thread before I post a vid and thought of script when I read your post a second time. Script issued by coal mining companies.

Dealer Reveals What Silver and Gold HE Would Stack. HIS ANSWER SURPRISED ME!​

Sep 26, 2023

16:55

Reading through the thread before I post a vid and thought of script when I read your post a second time. Script issued by coal mining companies.

Yes. Money is not scrip. (Scrip, not "script.")

Scrip is an IOU or purchase order that is NOT legal tender, but is given to the recipient to exchange for something else - goods or services or another issue of scrip. When a family loses its home to a fire, and County Welfare gives Emergency Assistance for obtaining an apartment and some basic furniture...the purchase orders the family takes (or used to take) to the furniture store, was scrip.

Money is legal tender that everyone will take (by law) for any good or service for sale to the public.

Since CBDCs are programmable, and are only usable in defined limited circumstances (only SOME foods, only SOME stores, only SOME distance from home, and good for a limited time) it's clearly SCRIP.

Using government chits, scrip, as the only currency, is going to have a Pandora's Box full of problems.

Reminds me of when some governments made it illegal to buy vegetable seeds at Home Depot, but it was okay to buy useless masks.

Dealer Warning about Precious Metals. Gold and Silver Stackers...Don't DO THIS!​

Confidence has TANKED while Government LIES! Dealer Sees Surge in Gold and Silver Buying!​

Nov 4, 2023

14:15

My bullion dealer sees more and more people removing cash from their banks, 401ks, and IRAs to by gold and silver. Low consumer confidence has baffled the mainstream media, leftist politicians, Keysean economics, and academic elites. They can't figure out why, because their premise is wrong! Silver and gold stackers know why they is such low confidence in the US economy and the shaky banking system, and it's not just growing geopolitical instability. We have fiscal insanity by our US government, the Federal Reserve doesn't know what they're doing, and our dollar's value is tanking due to inflation. In this video I chat with Tim Marschner of The Coin and Stamp Shop in studio and discuss the lies being spread about the real economic crisis we face.

INSANE All-Access Tour of a Silver Foundry! DIY Poured Silver!​

Nov 8, 2023

24:45

Lil Stacks and I got an insane all-access tour of a local silver foundry here in New Hampshire. What we saw was poured silver on steroids! In this video, I visit with Silver Dave at Local Silver Mint in Weare, NH where he and his incredible team walk us through every step to melt, pour, cut, extrude, weigh, punch, emboss, and polish beautiful 1/10th ounce silver bars for LSM's "barter bags.". If you are stacking silver for barter--silver coins, or bars--you need a variety of silver. Silver dimes, silver quarters, and silver half dollars are my first choice for bartering for goods and services but having pure .999 fine silver is another good option to have in one's silver stack. Dave is a special ops veteran of the Afghanistan War and his background into government waste drove him to stack silver start his silver mint. Watch as Lil Stacks and I enjoy a memorable trip to Local Silver Mint!

Back
Top Bottom