Random Pictures Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

At the St. Lucie Mets
v. Marlins

IMG-20230225-WA0004.jpgIMG-20230225-WA0002.jpgIMG-20230225-WA0005.jpg20230225_172459.jpg20230225_174624.jpg

Last edited:
Several successful hunts over a couple of decades. First pic is my biggest bull taken with a muzzleloader I built from a kit. All of the rest of these were taken with Archery tackle. The bear was by far the hardest to track.View attachment 6639View attachment 6640View attachment 6641View attachment 6642View attachment 6643View attachment 6644View attachment 6645

Really great pics Chris. Thanks for sharing.

Have you considered starting a thread on hunting? While I'm not a hunter myself, I know there are a good number of peeps here who are. Probably be a pretty good thread. Maybe post it where it would be seen? Hobbies for instance?

Just a thought. Bet ya it would be a popular thread.

I was thinking of Walt today when I was in Lauderhill.

View attachment 7167

Thassa lady peafowl. Boy, is she wanted at my place! My two resident peacocks would be doing feather-hissing all over her to get into her fluffy panties.

I just now got done feeding Fancy Pants and Beau. They now come to me at separate times because this is fluffy-tail season. When I go outside with a cup of corn and seeds, whichever one is there will fluff up and dance around me.

Both of them let me stroke their long, fluffed up feathers as we dance together. My Scottish Witch calls me "The Birdie Whisperer".

We don't dance long, because I am old and creaky. So I put the nummies in the birdy-plate outside, and go back inside. It's 82F right now.

I am surprised the residents of LH did not cook that bird yet? I was on 441 and Sunrise Blvd which is all Carribben restaurants.

There is a chinese lady who feeds the muscovey ducks behind the Publix in Inverrary. I bet she is fattening them up for her husband's takeout restaurant.

Really great pics Chris. Thanks for sharing.

Have you considered starting a thread on hunting? While I'm not a hunter myself, I know there are a good number of peeps here who are. Probably be a pretty good thread. Maybe post it where it would be seen? Hobbies for instance?

Just a thought. Bet ya it would be a popular thread.

Thanks, and sounds good, but it will have to wait a bit. Been packing and organizing for our move to the Midwest next month.

Friday night weirdos at the ghetto DollarTree in Ft. Pierce.

20230310_192530.jpg20230310_192451.jpg20230310_192353.jpg

Back
Top Bottom