The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Has anyone heard from Zed ? I know he planned to take a break hoping all is well

Remains to be seen...
IMO, both of those tweets are dumb. Advertisers definitely are sensitive to customer outrage these days. The Bud light fiasco "woke them up". Elon stepped in some shit and Jewish folk are rather sensitive on the issue.

If the Treasuries market goes tits up on Monday, my god it will be one hell of a ride.

I suspect Rick Rule was a draft dodger based on what little bits of his past that he's let out in his interviews. Though I can't confirm. And yes, All his public appearances are to make him money is some sort of fashion. Advertising what private placements he makes so people can drive the stock up. He woos us with his knowledge/experience and ends up playing us all.

Last edited:
IMO, both of those tweets are dumb. Advertisers definitely are sensitive to customer outrage these days. The Bud light fiasco "woke them up". Elon stepped in some shit and Jewish folk are rather sensitive on the issue.
Sounds a bit like a RICO case to me...

Short the perps? Sounds like it could be 'profitable'...

It's gonna get interesting!

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 2.51.22 PM.png

Just how massive was this mistake by MEDIA MATTERS and DAVID BROCK?

They tried the old playbook on somebody who knows all about how they've used this tactic to smear other companies.

Elon Musk and his tech staff were able to instantly suss out exactly how Media Matters invented their 'antisemitism' evidence'.

Understand: this civil litigation is not going to be 'he said, she said'.

Far from it.

Elon & his tech staff are going to have the logs, the documented records, the IP's, how the content was manipulated, the whole ten yards.

How fucking stupid was this?

They came onto Elon's servers, using Elon's app, where they were being watched by Elon's staff, and they tried to pull a fast one, then coordinate a massive exodus of advertisers from the platfrom based on the fraud.

Brock & MM are quickly going to try to settle. They can't have this case go to court. The digital forensic evidence X has is damning. They can't have it come out in a courtroom.

They're gonna come RUNNING to kiss Elon's feet and throw cash at him. Watch it happen.

Could he be saying that the 20022 system is where the news of the collapse will initially come from, with the collapse triggered on T2S?

Nothing to see here.... (Dutch Central Bank tweet)
There's a thread on that here:

Remains to be seen... interesting if true. ... ( "the U.S. Treasury bond market will collapse on Monday" tweet)

So, how's that working out?

So, how's that working out?
Right. It's the same ol Sh:t. Always another date closing on the horizon when it all breaks loose...except that day doesn't come and it is business and beatdown as usual. This morning in London and New York was a perfect case in point. Dollar down and metals are still smashed. Probably holding it down for options expy. Despite all the banking f>ckery the price of gold is holding up remarkably well. That is because the fundamentals are all screaming the reality of gold over fiat despite the banking games being played. It won't really take off until most are looking the other way and no one is expecting it. You can bet that when the banks let go they will be sure find a way to profit from that as well. Stay tuned, stay sound.

Fellow Lunitics, I have a question about investing in PM mining.

In the past I tried individual stocks, and didn’t do too well. Actually did poorly.

But I’m thinking of jumping in again. Maybe funds instead of individual stocks.

Any recommendations? Sprott?

In the past I tried individual stocks, and didn’t do too well. Actually did poorly.

Not giving you any financial advice. This is simply one of my watchlists. DYODD.
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 8.56.25 PM.png

So the CEO of Ai goes to Microsoft and 700 of Ai's employees threaten to leave if the entire board doesn't resign. Seems like there could be a good short play here.

GDX and SILJ nothing fancy spread the losses around. :) Decent cross section of stocks.

Federal Reserve officials at their most recent meeting expressed little appetite for cutting interest rates anytime soon, particularly as inflation remains well above their goal, according to minutes released Tuesday.

The summary of the meeting, held Oct. 31-Nov. 1, showed that Federal Open Market Committee members still worry that inflation could be stubborn or move higher, and that more may need to be done.

Some folks on Wall Street might be starting to realize that talk of cuts in May next year might be hopium.

What's the big deal about "Ai"??

AFAIC tell there's as many Ai's as Bitcoins...

Next big move is up the psychology will change. Miners and metals.

Back
Top Bottom