Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

President Volodymyr Zelensky is scheduled to meet with President Biden on Thursday in the Ukrainian leader’s third visit to the White House. His packed schedule also includes meetings at Congress and the Pentagon, while Biden seeks approval for an additional $24 billion in aid to Ukraine. The visit comes at a critical time for Zelensky, who hopes to shore up backing from Washington as Ukraine’s counteroffensive grinds on without a major breakthrough.

^^^^^^^
Where's the $$$$$$$$ for a decent increase in social security for American seniors? The $$$$$ for health care for Americans? How about $$$$$ for decent and affordable housing for lower income Americans?

I'm all for helping Ukraine but to see the constant out flow of taxpayers dollars to foreign lands is starting to wear thin.

^^^^^^^
Where's the $$$$$$$$ for a decent increase in social security for American seniors? The $$$$$ for health care for Americans? How about $$$$$ for decent and affordable housing for lower income Americans?

I'm all for helping Ukraine but to see the constant out flow of taxpayers dollars to foreign lands is starting to wear thin.
I am not for helping Ukraine one bit. This is the most corrupt nation on earth and that's saying a lot. No accountability for where anything is going. These weapons will have gone missing and sold by the corrupt Ukranians. Money is being used to set this scum up in other countries after the world has finally grown tired of this bullshit. Enough already. Lock him up.

I am not for helping Ukraine one bit. This is the most corrupt nation on earth and that's saying a lot. No accountability for where anything is going. These weapons will have gone missing and sold by the corrupt Ukranians. Money is being used to set this scum up in other countries after the world has finally grown tired of this bullshit. Enough already. Lock him up.

Why do you think our politicians all have their hands in it over there? Hunter wasn't the only one laundering money out of Ukraine.

Why do you think our politicians all have their hands in it over there? Hunter wasn't the only one laundering money out of Ukraine.
They're all out to grab whatever they can before everything blows up. That includes the corrupt bastards here elected and unelected.

It's an election year coming up. Someone has to finance these elections and the easiest way to do that is through shell companies that launder the Ukrainian "Military aid"

MSM putting lipstick on a pig

Zelenskyy arrives at White House for meeting with Biden​

I am all for helping Ukraine?

are you kidding me

why would any American want to help nazis?

Is Western Support for Ukraine Crumbling? w/Alastair Crooke​

Why Ukraine joining NATO would crush Russian power​

Sep 24, 2023

17:55

Ukraine joining #NATO would revolutionise the #geopolitical map. #Russia would be placed in an irreversible chokehold - outflanked on land, air, and sea. Defence spending would surge, but it wouldn’t do much good.

How U.S. tax dollars are being spent, tracked in Ukraine | 60 Minutes​

Sep 24, 2023

13:18

America has pumped nearly $25 billion into Ukraine’s economy since the Russian invasion began. 60 Minutes went to Ukraine to learn how the money is being spent.

It's a wonder how they could even afford to give $700 per household to the displaced in Hawaii.

Yeah, keep telling me how Biden didn't know a damn thing about Hunter's business..

Article from WOTR. Posting because I thought it was interesting. If you read it, take it fwiw and dyodd.

REBUILDING UKRAINE’S ECONOMY STARTS NOW​

OCTOBER 12, 2023

The debate over the proper extent of U.S. support for Ukraine in its ongoing war against Russian invaders has now spread in spectacular fashion into American congressional and presidential politics. Most of this coverage focuses on military assistance, not unreasonably given the scale and scope of the fighting. But, as we argue here, it is increasingly evident that Ukraine’s ability to sustain that fight is also in large measure a function of its capacity to begin rebuilding and reorienting its economy in the midst of this war. This means that more support for Ukraine’s defense industrial sector and wider business activities is required to ensure its survival, long-term prosperity, and ability to arm itself.

Indeed, Ukrainians view rebuilding now as a national cause, part and parcel of their desire to liberate their country’s territory. Urgent priorities, such as repairing and upgrading damaged metallurgical plants and housing stock, simply cannot wait for the cessation of hostilities. The problem will only get worse unless action is taken now.

More:

The Situation In Ukraine Grows More And More Dangerous​

26m

The Fall | World War 3 Is Just Around The Corner | Disaster At Verbove. Military Summary 2023.10.17​

24m

American ATACMS missiles turned out to be ineffective due to countermeasures by the Russian military, writes the Spectator

“The majority of ATACMS missiles appear to have been intercepted, deceived, or otherwise missed their target,” the post said.

The article notes that Russia has demonstrated a willingness to adapt to any weapons supplied to Kyiv, from long-range missiles to naval drones.

In addition, increasing aid from the West and supplying Ukraine with more missiles will not change the course of the conflict. The Ukrainian Armed Forces failed the counter-offensive and received a heavy blow, the author believes.

“The Ukrainian military did not complete the task, but the Russians built a formidable defensive line and turned out to be more decisive and adaptable than expected,” the material summarized.

t.me/iEarlGreyTV

Back
Top Bottom