Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sweden Finally REVEALS Who DESTROYED the Nord Stream Pipelines!!!​

( back half of video if under time contraints)

Russian defenses are formitable, but logistics are admittedly complicated. Russia will likely give up Kherson (possible interpretation of "making difficult decisions") if overwhelmed by Ukrainian forces rather than lose men and equipment needed for the next phase of fighting.

Ukraine will lose huge amounts of men and equipment no matter the outcome - we're talking entire brigades and "victory" will leave them even further depleted and overextended when Russia finally makes its next big move.

Ukraine is throwing everything left at Russia before winter hoping to take Kherson and that the political fallout can stop Russia's next phase of operations in ways Ukraine's military cannot on the battlefield. ↘️

Alex covers the Kherson battle

Big Kherson battle. Surovikin interview. Deindustrialization ramps up. Elensky book deal. U/1​

Alex gives his world view of the Ukrainian situation

Ukraine Reels From Missile/Drone Strikes, Zelensky 30% Energy Gone; Qatar, Europe Running out of Gas​

Developments in Ukraine...?

"Russian Aggression?" NATO Rehearsing an Amphibious Assault on Crimea/Donbass? With Arnaud Develay!​

Arnaud and I discuss Nato documents that were leaked.
58min

Last edited:
Andrei is ex Russian military who gives insight to how the war is going from his perspective.
26:30 m

[Bio Clandestine]
Russia, China, and many of their allies, filed a Joint Statement today, pushing to enact Article VI of the Biological Weapons Convention, which would begin the cooperative UN investigation of the US/Ukrainian violations of the International Biological Weapons Treaty.

These State Parties also address the flaws in the mechanics of the BWC, lobbying for solutions at the upcoming Ninth Review of the BWC in Nov/Dec.

> Plainly put, the Europeans have been nicely played by the Americans. India should take note of the US’ sense of entitlement. Basically, the Biden administration created a contrived energy crisis whose real aim is war profiteering.
India should expect the defeat of the US and NATO, which completes the transition to a multipolar world order. <

Martial law in new regions, Russia will defend Kherson. Lavrov leaves West. Bring Boris back? U/2​

10min

For folks that like to challenge their confirmation bias with different perspectives:

^ She monitors Russian TV and reports on what they are telling the Russian people.

^ Independent news reporting on the warfare happening in Ukraine
The only problem with watching media from either side is the propaganda angle.

If I watch US TV (I don't) it's Putin is evil and 'invaded' Ukraine (ala the USSR rolling tanks into Yugoslavia or Hungary)
If I watch Russian TV (I don't) it's the Nazi's are killing Russian civilians in Ukraine.

I prefer the indy reporters asking the people what's going on.

That, and watching the actions of politicians and not listening to their words.

Another 'problem' is Twitter. I used to have an account back in the day when it was barely a platform. When they wanted my phone number to prove (harvest) I was me, I declined. Now every time I visit their platform I get to view 2 posts before it locks up telling me to 'sign in' to view more. Screw that!

Alex covers the news from Greece. A different viewpoint.

Drone game changer, rolling blackouts. Final warning to Turkey. Europe energy crisis 'good.' U/1​

15min

There is no escaping reporting bias. Most people just choose a flavor that suits them (confirmation bias). Even indy reporters asking 'the people' can slant a report to suit their tastes by being selective in who they interview.

Another 'problem' is Twitter. ... every time I visit their platform I get to view 2 posts before it locks up telling me to 'sign in' to view more. Screw that!

I have the same issue with them.

Here's some confirmation bias

French journalist Anne-Laure Banse is cut off on live TV when she mentions that Russia is evacuating citizens from the Kherson region of Ukraine due to Ukrainian troops launching strikes on facilities, including hospitals.
The news network blames the disconnection on technical difficulties.

every time I visit their platform I get to view 2 posts before it locks up telling me to 'sign in' to view more. Screw that!

I have the same issue with them.
All ya gotta do when that happens, is to suck it up and deal with it!

Actually, all ya gotta do is click on the link to sign in. Then when that pops up, you will see an "X" in the corner.
Click it and the bs goes away and you can then continue reading from where you were so rudely interrupted.

Lots of information from personal testimony

Interview with Adrien Bocquet, Frenchman that UKRAINIANS tried to MURDER for Exposing the TRUTH!​

1.25X speed... accent difficult to comprehend.
41min

All ya gotta do when that happens, is to suck it up and deal with it!

Actually, all ya gotta do is click on the link to sign in. Then when that pops up, you will see an "X" in the corner.
Click it and the bs goes away and you can then continue reading from where you were so rudely interrupted.
Thanks! Why I love this community. It's a braintrust...

[Forwarded from Chronicles Of The Conflict]

photo_2022-10-20_08-54-24.jpg

🇷🇺⚡️ The key points from the new briefing of the Russian MoD:

⚡❗️ The RF Armed Forces hit all designated military control and energy system facilities of Ukraine with high-precision weapons;

💥 The RF Armed Forces neutralised a Ukrainian battery of Olkha MLRS in the Kharkov region;

❗️ 18 Ukrainian servicemen surrendered in Kherson region;

💥 The RF Armed Forces suppressed enemy's attempts to cross Zherebets river at Krasny Liman direction, more than 40 Ukrainian soldiers were destroyed;

⚡️ The Armed Forces of Ukraine managed to wedge into the defense of the RF Armed Forces in the Kherson region, the enemy suffered heavy losses and escaped disorderly;

❗️ The defense line near Sukhanovo in the Kherson region has been fully restored;

💥 Russian air defense shot down a Ukrainian Mi-8 helicopter, and also intercepted 3 projectiles of the Olkha MLRS;

💥In the DPR, ST-68UM low-altitude target detector of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was destroyed.

For folks that like to challenge their confirmation bias with different perspectives:
Here is a perspective.

13-year-old on Ukrainian gov’t kill list speaks out: Video​

The Grayzone’s Max Blumenthal speaks to Faina Savenkova, a 13-year-old resident of the Lugansk Republic who was placed on the Myrotvorets (Peacemaker) “kill list” of the Ukrainian government after she issued a call to the United Nations for an end to the war she has lived through since 2014.

Is ^^^ that real? I have no way to personally know for sure.
....but if so, I cannot support a gov that would have kill list. Let alone one with children on it.

Me either, but the report originated from Max Blumenthal:
... He is a regular contributor to Russian state-owned Sputnik and RT, and has been accused of spreading Russian propaganda.[11][12][13] ...

11, 12, 13:

Hurst, Sarah (July 12, 2018). "Russia's UN Mission tags friends on Twitter to spread message". Stop Fake. Retrieved June 17, 2022.

Carroll, Oliver (February 24, 2021). "Anger after Amnesty strips Navalny of 'prisoner of conscience' status". The Independent. Archived from the original on May 12, 2022. Retrieved May 27, 2021.

Davis, Charles (April 3, 2018). "An Inside Look at How Pro-Russia Trolls Got the SPLC to Censor a Commie". New Politics. Retrieved December 27, 2019.

Max Blumenthal, whose Jewish father Sidney Blumenthal, was a former Clinton aide, began his career in 2002 as a radical left-wing journalist and already in 2013 and 2014 the Simon Wiesenthal Center named him as one of the country's most prominent antisemites. In 2015, Blumenthal founded a website called “The Grayzone Project,” which is a one-stop propaganda shop, devoted largely to pushing a pro-Assad line on Syria, a pro-regime line on Venezuela, and specifically, a pro-Hamas line on Israel. Blumenthal currently works as a writing fellow at the Nation Institute, which is funded, in part, by George Soros’ Open Society Institute.

Max is a useful Idiot Jew serving as an outspoken supporter and promotor of the antisemitic BDS movement. ...

How much stock do you put into a[n accused] propagandist's work? Was any evidence presented that such a kill list exists? I didn't watch the video, but if it's just a girl saying it's so, that's pretty weak.

How much stock do you put into a[n accused] propagandist's work? Was any evidence presented that such a kill list exists? I didn't watch the video, but if it's just a girl saying it's so, that's pretty weak
How about Roger Waters?

Roger Waters has claimed to be on a Ukrainian “kill list,” telling Rolling Stone: “Don’t forget, I’m on a kill list that is supported by the Ukrainian government. I’m on the fucking list, and they’ve killed people recently.… But when they kill you, they write ‘liquidated’ across your picture. Well, I’m one of those fucking pictures.

Of course, rolling stone goes on to spin it by saying in an Orwwllian-esque way that he's not on a kill list, but not not on one either.

PM, imho when it comes to kill lists, you're either on one, or not on one.

Their way of spinning it, is that it is only posted by far right elements within Ukrainian forces (ie: they reinforce the false narrative that only those on the right would kill someone for their beliefs) and is only used as “information for law enforcement authorities and special services.”

Special services? Like maybe hitmen? Why else would they write "liquidated" across the pics when those on it end up being killed?

Also, the Ukrainian gov refuses to take the list down.

Imho, our money should not be being used to support people who would do such things.

Ukraine is being held up as though it is some bastion of freedom that is under attack. It may be under attack, but I'm sorry to say that it's far from any bastion of freedom.
I didn't watch the video
Then how can you dismiss it? I thought the suggestion was to look at things on both sides?

Last edited:
Then how can you dismiss it? I thought the suggestion was to look at things on both sides?

Two issues:

My mind is open on a supposed Ukrainian kill list. But I don't believe things because just a known/accused propagandist interviewed a girl who claims it to be true. I've got a higher standard for evidence than that. So I asked if there was any evidence presented other than her claim. The onus isn't on me to play detective to prove the veracity of your claim.

I know that governments do bad shit. During war, even more so. All governments. There are no pristine pastures to plant a flag. You want to excoriate one country for supposedly doing bad shit? Your call. It's not intellectually honest though if you turn a blind eye to everyone else getting away with murder (like Russia poisoning people with Polonium, or Saudi Arabia literally hacking a dude to pieces in their embassy).

....but if so, I cannot support a gov that would have kill list. Let alone one with children on it.
Yes, the url was traced back to Langely if I recall...? I gleaned that from one of the many video's I've perused... Forget which one, but if anyone is a handy inet sleuth they could suss it out.

Daria Dugina was on the list and was killed in a car bomb in Moscow.

Elon made the list

and then they removed Elon 15 mins later...

Warning - dead people pics
Myrotvorets

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 10.44.45 AM.png

Liquidated

Liquidated.jpeg

I sure wish I could speak and read Russian!

FYI you can add this extension to your browser and it helps.

Click on 'Translate this page'

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 10.57.24 AM.png

If you highlight text it will translate the highlighted part also.

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 11.00.34 AM.png

There also is www.translate.google.com where you can copy paste text in and it will guess the language and translate into English, or whatever you choose.

So from what I see here:

The list isn't a "kill list" per se. It's a public doxxing of "enemies of the state" maintained by anonymous peeps assumed to be Ukrainian intelligence agents. Not great, but not exactly what was presented either.

So from what I see here:

The list isn't a "kill list" per se. It's a public doxxing of "enemies of the state" maintained by anonymous peeps assumed to be Ukrainian intelligence agents. Not great, but not exactly what was presented either.
Which is why I wish I spoke Russian! Try wading through that site sometime. The kill list is there 'somewhere'... you might stumble upon it, or they may have pulled it with all the notoriety of late...?

also "What to do with them is up to you" sounds a bit ominous to me....

Your call. It's not intellectually honest though if you turn a blind eye to everyone else getting away with murder (like Russia poisoning people with Polonium, or Saudi Arabia literally hacking a dude to pieces in their embassy).
I don't turn a blind eye to it. I'm bombarded with news (and propaganda) about that stuff. Anything from a different perspective must be sought out in order to have any balance on the issues.

I look at things like this in the light of, is it worth doing anything about it?

Take the case of the Saudi's you mentioned.
Yes, I agree that it is terrible what they did to that guy, but is it worth severing our petrodollar agreement with them? In light of current events, I would have to say that no, it is not worth it.

PM, don't take what I am posting as being an endorsement of Putin and/or all things Russia. It is not.

So from what I see here:

Yet they write "exterminated" across pics when the person is killed.

As opposed to what a normal person would do.
Ie: be appalled that someone used the info posted to target and kill someone on it.
....and then apologize for having posted it and deleting the list.

also "What to do with them is up to you" sounds a bit ominous to me....
That sounds like when people make vids detailing how to do questionable shit and then claim it is for "entertainment purposes only". Lol

Edited to add: they're saying, hey, we're not telling anyone to kill these people but we'll write "exterminated" across their pic if someone does happen to kill them.

Last edited:
4chan (and variants) does (do) the same shit on a smaller scale. Doxxing is bullshit.
So why does the Ukrainian gov not take it down?

They've had no trouble throwing political opposition in jail and shutting down media who fail to toe the gov line in their reporting.

I can only assume that they approve of the doxxing that the site is doing. That doesn't mean the Ukrainian government is actively trying to kill the people being doxxed though.

They've had no trouble throwing political opposition in jail and shutting down media who fail to toe the gov line in their reporting.
Because they're NAZI's....

I have to say this is the first war with 24/7 round the clock coverage by the world... as a result the PTB are losing their grasp on the information war... they're left with calling every opposing viewpoint a 'conspiracy' or 'worse' convicting them w/o a trial in abstentia - like they have the above mentioned reporters. Confiscating their bank accounts, cancelling their passports, etc.

I can only assume that they approve of the doxxing that the site is doing. That doesn't mean the Ukrainian government is actively trying to kill the people being doxxed though.
They certainly seem to be ok when people on it turn up dead though.

If you were keeping a list of people for admittedly innocent reasons, but people on it kept turning up dead because of the info on your list, would you continue updating your list?

The very fact that their gov allows it, makes me think they are getting the desired outcome.

Back
Top Bottom