What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The verve - bitter Sweet Symphony

"'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, -------
that's life
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to money then you die
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah
No change, I can change
I can change, I can change
But I'm here in my mold
I am here in my mold
But I'm a million different people
From one day to the next
I can't change my mold
No, no, no, no, no
(Have you ever been down?)
Well, I've never prayed but tonight I'm on my knees, yeah
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now....

The Vogues - "Five O'Clock World" (HD) (HQ Remastered Audio) (Best)​

A Dylan and Pretty Boy video. Re-synced, in high-quality remastered audio. One of the best songs of the 1960s. "Five O'Clock" world was released in the U.S. in October 1965, peaking at number 4 on Billboard's Hot 100 on January 15, 1966.
2 mins 15 secs

Election night...

The Fixx- Red Skies (Original Version) With Lyrics 1982​

Michelle Branch - The Game Of Love (live)​

Oct 24, 2008
Michelle Branch and Santana perform The Game Of Love on the German TV show Wetten Dass.
4 mins 16 secs

The Sound Of Silence Military Tribute​

Richard Tavernaro
Jan 5, 2018

As a combat veteran, I am very aware of the feelings expressed in each and every one of these photos...a tribute to all my brothers and sisters who have served and the toll it takes - put to haunting rendition of The Sounds of Silence by Disturbed
4 mins 23 secs

Journey - Don't Stop Believin' Bagpipes Rock ( The Snake Charmer x Goddesses of Bagpipes)​

3 Female Bagpipers from 3 different countries come together to play 1 epic classic rock song on Bagpipes Journey's Don't Stop Believin' is one of everyone's favorite songs, and we had so much fun playing this on the Bagpipes. We love experimenting with Bagpipe rock and Bagpipe metal What do you think of our collaboration?
4 mins 7 secs

I've never even heard of the Elvis song before, but I listened to it today. Goes kinda nice with the dancin'. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that these girls got magic in their feets. If I tried moving mine like they are moving theirs, I have no doubt that in short order my butt would be on the floor. Lol

Last edited:
I've never even heard of the Elvis song before, but I listened to it today. Goes kinda nice with the dacin'. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that these girls got magic in their feets. If I tried moving mine like they are moving theirs, I have no that in short order my butt would be on the floor. Lol

Shuffle dancing...........:)

I've never even heard of the Elvis song before, but I listened to it today. Goes kinda nice with the dancin'. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that these girls got magic in their feets. If I tried moving mine like they are moving theirs, I have no doubt that in short order my butt would be on the floor. Lol

I told them to get back in the house, they won't bother you guys any more.

Happy Birthday Petula.

Petula singing her 1967 hit "Don't Sleep In The Subway".
3 mins.

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Southern Man - 12/4/1988 - Oakland Coliseum Arena (Official)​

Neil Young on MV

Recorded Live: 12/4/1988 - Oakland Coliseum Arena - Oakland, CA
4 mins 51 secs

CREAM Crossroads 1968​

Antonio Cuevas

Recorded live at Fillmore Auditorium & Winterland Ballroom, San Francisco (California) el 10 de Marzo 1968
4 mins 48 secs

Hard night, tonight.

Elsewhere, I'm dealing with my past. And my present.

Born in New York City...as it happened, today, I dressed up to go to town. Button-down shirt. Suspenders, as I wear.

Back home, I caught a look in the bedroom mirror. I looked like a pig farmer on Sunday. How far we move, from our roots...

About a year ago, I discovered Townes van Zandt.

And later, Pancho and Lefty. Been around awhile, I know; but being a native NeYawker, I didn't much listen to country music.

But Van Zandt just hit me. Why doI like his work? Because, that poor damaged departed soul...speaks to me.

Pancho and Lefty...can you know how much of that is true for me? I left home at 17. After flailing, I wound up, not in Mexico, but in Texas. With a ne'er-do-well...who would have been Pancho, if he could have been.

He was just a wannabee. He was my boom partner, from the rural New York area I had been working in, for a few years, and we were in Houston.

I didn't betray him, but he got betrayed.

I fled...yes, for Cleveland, just like Lefty. Where I got the money...was a long story I'd rather forget.

Alden is dead. Cleveland is cold...and Casey's growin' old....although in Montana, now.

OMG. History doesn't repeat, it rhymes. I'm too old to be Townes van Zandt reincarnated, but I can feel his essence. If only I could write music...

Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted​

3 minutes

Last edited:

Bob Kuban And The In-Men - The Cheater - [original STEREO]​

MusicMike's "Flashback

Classic 1966 St. Louis, Missouri Top 40! Bob Kuban And The In-Men Were An 8 Piece Band Complete With A Stellar Horn Section, Bob Kuban On Drums And The Late Walter Scott On Lead Vocals. "The Cheater" Reached #12 On The Hot 100 And Is Honored In The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame's Permanent Exhibit On One-Hit Wonders. Hear it on internet radio kvkvi.com
3 min 20 secs

I have a rather large collection of music gathered over the years on CD. I've ripped the CDs to MP3 files which I listen to while working on a shuffle. I'll share some of the less well known stuff that I'm enjoying.

1. I enjoy most everything that Les Claypool has done. I dig his work with Primus, Sausage and his solo stuff. However, when he partnered up Sean Lennon (son of John Lennon) they made some really amazing music. (as The Claypool Lennon Delirium) They have made 3 albums so far and there isn't a bad track among them (IMO). I really don't have a favorite track from them but I'll include this one as a sample:

2. Scale the Summit was a trio from Houston that produced five albums before they broke up of some really cool jazz/rock instrumental fusion. The first few albums had some really amazing stuff, but I really loved their 3rd album the most. The first time I heard Secret Earth (track 5 from album 3), it blew me away.

Back
Top Bottom