Cannabis Laws (incldg. Biden's Pardon)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Would be great for agriculture.

Florida needs 60% votes to pass recreational this year. It's already like Amsterdam with beaches in certain places.

Yeah.

Everybody luuvs Depends Joe, too.

The nooze liars are institutionally and instinctively dishonest. If they spend time telling us something, it's because it's NOT TRUE, and they're Pushing The Narrative.

Skepticism can make for a fine watchdog. Provided you know when to take it off the leash.

I know many successful people who partake in the privacy of their homes after their workday is done. I could not for the majority of my adult life due to my job. Now that I am retired, I find that I enjoy growing it almost as much as using it. But I never use it if I am leaving my property. And none of my friends and acquaintances are aware of my recreational use.

As for it making one stupid, I can smoke half a joint of Trainwreck and still complete a five-star difficulty level Sudoku and solve the New York Times crossword puzzle. I think stupid people will remain stupid whether they are high or not.

Growing is a lot of fun. You pull out the male plants andcfeed them to the hogs. I once had a 6 foot tall Panama Red plant.

Growing is a lot of fun. You pull out the male plants andcfeed them to the hogs. I once had a 6 foot tall Panama Red plant.

Now that I have discovered the world of cannabis genetics, I have no more male plants. I used to grow plants from the occasional seed I would find and that was fine. Some were males and some were females. Then I tried mail ordering some feminized plants. All females and the strains were quite a bit more potent than what I was used to. Last summer, I grew four Trainwreck feminized autoflowering plants outside in my tomato patch. Good Lord! You could smell them from thirty feet away and, when they were done, they were almost too strong to smoke. I think I am now done with indica as a species and will stick with sativas from now on. The Trainwreck really has a very nice taste as well.

This is the only "science" I am trusting these days.

Trump should wear a Bob Marley rasta hat at his next rally and push for legalizing it.

More:

More:

What Rescheduling Marijuana Means For The Cannabis Industry​

May 2, 2024 Forbes Daily Briefing

With the DEA set to reclassify marijuana as a less dangerous drug, weed companies will finally get a break from a punitive federal tax rate—and cannabis stocks have already rallied.

5:20

Slight tangent to the thread topic:

If marijuana legalization continues to grow, it could end up mitigating a lot of the bullshit that happens on our nation's roads with traffic stops.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…