GIM2 refugees

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The influx of new members vs the past year?

Just curious a running tally how many make it over?

Anything you want to share? :)

Barnacle Bob and Scorpio will be over here doing lines off the strippers tits anyday now.

yeah here we come

iu

As a Monty Python and Star Trek fan, I hope the indigenous folk will get my immigrant slang. I already saw a Holy Grail reference, so hope is high! And if I may use Darmok in reply to a lack of context, so much the better.

Although the movie "Blazing Saddles" was humor, it did have a lot of points. Notably, the governor wanted to steal Rock Ridge for the railroad, but had to face "the rightful owners". The town needed a new sheriff, but because he was black, the towns people did not support him. But he did get the support and together, they won the battle against... I guess it was "the man", whoever that was.

Edit: The quote is reported from the movie "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre".

Although the movie "Blazing Saddles" was humor, it did have a lot of points. Notably, the governor wanted to steal Rock Ridge for the railroad, but had to face "the rightful owners". The town needed a new sheriff, but because he was black, the towns people did not support him. But he did get the support and together, they won the battle against... I guess it was "the man", whoever that was.

I know the Governor's secretary was a highly under rated piece of ass.

Paste the link to the photo between (img)(/img) tags

Replace the curved brackets with square brackets though.

I'm confused by the edit button.. Does it go away. Am I going to have to learn how to spell words right the first time I post? :oops:

I'm confused by the edit button.. Does it go away. Am I going to have to learn how to spell words right the first time I post? :oops:
Yes. You get a window of time after submitting to make edits, but the window isn't unlimited.

Back
Top Bottom