Goodbye Fiat Currency! Gold Standard Returns To America!!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jprich16

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Gold standard has not FULLY returned yet but US states are pushing for it due to lack of confidence of the FEDs solution to print endless amounts of money. I think more states and countries will follow this much needed solution to fake economies and fake fiat currencies. Even if you agree with teh FED this is a very interesting video

What are your thoughts? After 80 years will gold standard return?

There would be WW3, civil war and revolution before TPTB give up the power to counterfeit.

I was very surprised when Newt Gingrich talked about it during his primary campaign. Of course I thought it was mostly lip service to improve favorability with Ron Paul's base support, but it's always possible that an influential politician can turn the tide of sentiment in D.C. Rand Paul in 2016?

Anyway, you can always contact your representatives and urge them to co-sponsor / support Rep. Paul Broun Jr.'s "Free Competition in Currency Act of 2013".

Back
Top Bottom