Nancy Pelosi’s husband beaten with hammer in violent attack

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Clandestine
@Clandestine
·
13h
ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
ReTruthed
Trump is suggesting that DePape was trying to get OUT, not get in.

Suggesting that DePapa was the victim of either kidnapping or some sort of sexual related crime by Paul Pelosi considering the men were allegedly in their underwear… and DePapa was a “friend” of Pelosi.

That would explain why they don’t want to show the security footage, because he was either let in, or held there against his will.

If there was a video of a Q follower breaking into Pelosi’s house… they would have leaked it.

Trump is obviously very popular with the Homosexual Illegal Alien (Canadian type) BLM supporting Democrat Registered Voter (but he is Canadian) hard drug addicted nudist prostitute Castro community in San Francisco.

WHO KNEW? An untapped voter cluster that Mr. Trump is not reaching out to loves him. Trump must be a bigot.

The issue isn't whether or not Pelosi was in his underwear (he was at home at 2am - not unusual for folks in that situation to be in their underwear). The issue is whether DePape was in his underwear.

I agree and disagree pmbug.

In a normal situation about an incident such as this, minus the obvious political ramifications, I would agree, that makes perfect sense - home invasion, middle of the night, man asleep in bed wakes up and confronts the intruder. Of course he will be wearing whatever he had on when he went to bed. Makes perfect sense.

However, they have been telling us he wasn't in his underwear, that was fake news based on a single web posting that was false.

Now the DA says he was wearing boxers. The story has changed so many times I can't keep up.

The Police Chief reported that an unknown third person opened the door and let the cops in for the welfare check.
Now the story is there was no unknown third person, potential witness or even participant in the criminal activity.
He she or it somehow vanished. Now tell me how the cops got in the house if there was no unknown person letting them in.
Did the cops break in? Was the front door of the third most powerful person in the world (quoting the MSM) left unlocked after they have already had leftist spraying paint on the garage door and left a pig's head laying there? Pelosi wasn't far enough left for San Francisco homosexual community?

They are lying. They have been lying since the moment we heard about this. Lying from the top to the bottom. That is the only fact we can trust to be true. Lying by omission, lying in fact.

There could very well be a scenario that the perp was just insane and went off the rails. However, why would you then put up fake websites leading people to think he is a Qtard etc? There is no need. Why lie about any of it. Every single lie was promoted and amplified by the visible to the norms media. No retractions.

The guy is an illegal alien from Canada. But they lied by omission in news articles by calling him "Canadian born". Yes he was born in Canada. Fact. However, he was in the United States illegally for, it appears, more than a decade, perhaps 20 years.

Nope. I don't buy any of it. Something stinks to high heaven with this incident, just like when Pelosi rammed his expensive sports car into a Jeep Driven by Jesus, Pelosi had an unknown minor passenger, at 2 in the morning while drunk and under the influence of drugs or medication.

Nope. This is KGB type information manipulation. Or closer, STASI. That is our current reality.

However, they have been telling us he wasn't in his underwear, that was fake news based on a single web posting that was false.
"He" = DePape, not Pelosi

are you certain the issues isn't with whether or not DePape was in Pauls underware??? and vice versa???

sorry, couldn't help myself....

our country has gotten to the point, our leadership and their spouses are running amok, the police are impotent to stop them, the courts won't prosecute them and gd if our election system won't allow them to lose an election...
If the underwear don’t fit, you must acquit.

"He" = DePape, not Pelosi
Correct. NOW. That wasn't the story before. It was fakenews that Pelosi was in his underwear.

The underwear mysteriously moved from the perp to the victim. Just like the unknown person vanished into thin air even though the Chief of Police said he/she / it opened the door. Shouldn't the Chief be fired for incompetence? Or accused of FAKENEWS and FALSE & MISLEADING INFORMATION?

Hopefully, the capital police or regular police will release their security camera or body camera (respectively) footage as it's in the public interest and a lot of the FUD over reporting can be laid to rest.

We are now supposed to believe that Paul Pelosi was alone in his home at 2:00 am in bed, no other person there, no security because his wife was away from home, to the extent that the security cameras failed to record anything the security system aka alarms were turned off, this poor innocent 82 year old man who drives a very expensive sports car while hammered, transporting a minor, just goes to bed totally unprotected.

Okay. Whatever pmbug. Point taken.

Update: Oh, and he went to bed and left the doors unlocked, because reasons.

Last edited:
Hopefully, the capital police or regular police will release their security camera or body camera (respectively) footage as it's in the public interest and a lot of the FUD over reporting can be laid to rest.
Not a personal attack, pmbug, but that has to be the biggest case of hopium intoxication I have ever witnessed. I think you need to re-read the history of just the past two years. Just the fact the Capital Police are operating in various cities across the country for the first time in our history should have been your first clue. Or am I the guy ignoring the facts here? I don't know.

The reason the FEDs took lead on the case was to control the narrative.

It's a simple "breaking and entering", or "lover's quarrel", or "aggravated assault" that the locals should be investigating.

If it was being handled by the local popo we'd be hearing a completely different story.

Exactly. That is why now he was screaming where's nancy I'm going to break her kneecaps etc. The threat has to be to Madam Speaker. Not loser grifter Paul, the guy who killed his brother with his mad driving skills, and rammed into a Jeep Driven By Jesus.

... to the extent that the security cameras failed to record anything ...

Capitol police own and operate a network of cameras that were operational and supposedly captured footage of DePape entering the building. The Pelosi's own an alarm system separate from the Capitol police system and it was supposedly not armed (hence no alerts sent to the police or capitol police).

Inside the command center for the U.S. Capitol Police, a handful of officers were going through their routines early Friday morning, cycling through live feeds from the department’s 1,800 cameras used to monitor the nearby Capitol complex as well as some points beyond, when an officer stopped. On a screen showing a darkened street nearly 3,000 miles away, police lights were flashing outside the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), officials say.

The officer in D.C. quickly pulled up additional camera angles from around Pelosi’s home and began to backtrack, watching recordings from the minutes before San Francisco police arrived. There, on camera, was a man with a hammer, breaking a glass panel and entering the speaker’s home, according to three people familiar with how Capitol Police learned of the break-in and who have been briefed on or viewed the video themselves.

Okay. Whatever pmbug. Point taken.

Huh? What point?

Not a personal attack, pmbug, but that has to be the biggest case of hopium intoxication I have ever witnessed. I think you need to re-read the history of just the past two years. Just the fact the Capital Police are operating in various cities across the country for the first time in our history should have been your first clue. Or am I the guy ignoring the facts here? I don't know.
I don't think Capital police have authority outside of their jurisdiction and I dont believe Pelosi or congress has the authority to expand their jurisdiction. Not constitutionally anyway.

I always liked: "You have a point... and if you comb your hair over just so you'll be able to hide it..."

The Capitol Police are literally mall security cops. Fat, lazy overweight, liars. And it seems complicit in crimes against the people.

The Capitol Police are literally mall security cops. Fat, lazy overweight, liars. And it seems complicit in crimes against the people.
Not all of them. Speaking from personal experience. I saw Nancy on an aircraft with a couple of them. They were young, fit and handsome…probably handpicked by Nancy.

Capitol police own and operate a network of cameras that were operational and supposedly captured footage of DePape entering the building. The Pelosi's own an alarm system separate from the Capitol police system and it was supposedly not armed (hence no alerts sent to the police or capitol police).

Huh? What point?
If the Washington Compost printed it, it undoubtedly true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ght-break-in-pelosi-home-no-one-was-watching/

Capitol Police cameras caught break-in at Pelosi home, but no one was watching​

The attack on Paul Pelosi has sparked an urgent conversation about lawmaker security amid increased threats​

By Aaron C. Davis
Carol D. Leonnig
Marianna Sotomayor
and
Paul Kane

November 1, 2022 at 8:17 p.m. EDT

Thank God. pmbug was right. The Capitol Police are on the case.

Capitol Police cameras caught break-in at Pelosi home, but no one was watching​

So there now were TWO hammers, the police knocked, the door was opened and the police entered, then seeing Pelosi and the Perp each holding on to ONE of the TWO hammers, when the PERP got control of the ONE of TWO hammers and rang Pelosis bell.

However the door was opened, it wasn't opened by the unknown person they told us that already, they made he/she/it vanish.

So who opened the door to the knock?

Pelosi and Perp were struggling over ONE of the TWO hammers, obviously they couldn't be doing both, open the door while struggling over the ONE of TWO hammers at the time of entry.

Perhaps the Pelosi mansion is like a single wide trailer in Alabama from 1948, you can open the door no matter where you are in the house.

Help me pmbug my brain is frying.

Not all of them. Speaking from personal experience. I saw Nancy on an aircraft with a couple of them. They were young, fit and handsome…probably handpicked by Nancy.
There you go again Viking, believing your lying eyes.

Here is a thought, no one was watching the security cameras. Could the person who had the duty to watch the cameras have been busy waiting for the police to arrive at the front door, so he would be ready to open the door when the police knocked?

I mean, really. I don't care what the story is at this point, who is getting fired for gross incompetence? The Police Chief? Whatever Security firm the Pelosi contract with? Capitol Police? Obviously based on the story I posted they are located right there in San Francisco.

Mr. Paul Pelosi gets exactly zero protection, the security video gets abandoned, no guards, nothing not even an unknown person to protect him because his wife is at a fund raiser? Because the Speaker of the House follows the law to the letter, the Capitol Police stationed in San Francisco must turn their back on Paul Pelosi and abandon the home if she goes to a fund raiser?
WE MUST CHANGE THIS LAW. And I do believe she has called to change this law. She wants armed security for her entire family 24/7 paid for by the TAXPAYER.

Because of course, Mr. Paul Pelosi cannot afford to pay for such services. He is just a poor working stiff, still working at 82, has to watch his nickels and dimes.

A world turned upside down.

So there now were TWO hammers, the police knocked, the door was opened and the police entered, then seeing Pelosi and the Perp each holding on to ONE of the TWO hammers, when the PERP got control of the ONE of TWO hammers and rang Pelosis bell.

However the door was opened, it wasn't opened by the unknown person they told us that already, they made he/she/it vanish.

So who opened the door to the knock?

Pelosi and Perp were struggling over ONE of the TWO hammers, obviously they couldn't be doing both, open the door while struggling over the ONE of TWO hammers at the time of entry.

Perhaps the Pelosi mansion is like a single wide trailer in Alabama from 1948, you can open the door no matter where you are in the house.

Help me pmbug my brain is frying.

i mentioned earlier, they first reported 'Officers' showed up at the house, a 'welfare check' was performed...etc

they never specified it was SF Officers or private security...
so

it was private security officers who first responded...any call out was maybe a panic button where a call back was placed, etc...

any 911 calls report an RP or Reporting Party, it's never been established it was Pauls voice on any phone call
so...

he hit a panic button,the first responders were private security who in turn both called the SF Police and also opened the door to allow them entrance...

they 'did not engage' as they're wanna-be cops without those arrest powers, they can stop but they can't arrest, etc...

that would explain a few differing pov's iyam...just deducing here
(adding that after Paul's DUI, it was not a smart play for him to have his voice recorded by 911 dispatch)

I personally that we have way to much expressing regret for the incident that resulted in the broken skull that the number three in line's husband. I regret that it happened but I feel the same power that keeps Pelosi in power is responsible for the filth that the state of California has descended into. California is responsible for the problems that keeps getting their own citizens hurt.

In short, I feel sorry for Pelosi's husband but I feel that the policies of the democratic can in sort be behind his injuries. If you live in California that same could happen to any local person. People keep the democratic party in power there. If the citizenry didn't appreciate the polices then they should have voted the party out of power. It doesn't seem that there is an effective opposition anywhere in the state at all that could make any type of opposition to what they have.

i mentioned earlier, they first reported 'Officers' showed up at the house, a 'welfare check' was performed...etc

they never specified it was SF Officers or private security...
so

it was private security officers who first responded...any call out was maybe a panic button where a call back was placed, etc...

any 911 calls report an RP or Reporting Party, it's never been established it was Pauls voice on any phone call
so...

he hit a panic button,the first responders were private security who in turn both called the SF Police and also opened the door to allow them entrance...

they 'did not engage' as they're wanna-be cops without those arrest powers, they can stop but they can't arrest, etc...

that would explain a few differing pov's iyam...just deducing here
(adding that after Paul's DUI, it was not a smart play for him to have his voice recorded by 911 dispatch)
Where were you Friday morning?

Also sounds like the suspect was wearing shorts with pockets.

If congress stuck to their constitutional duties and stopped trying to dissolve our rights every time they pass a bill, they might not need any security.

I personally that we have way to much expressing regret for the incident that resulted in the broken skull that the number three in line's husband. I regret that it happened but I feel the same power that keeps Pelosi in power is responsible for the filth that the state of California has descended into. California is responsible for the problems that keeps getting their own citizens hurt.

In short, I feel sorry for Pelosi's husband but I feel that the policies of the democratic can in sort be behind his injuries. If you live in California that same could happen to any local person. People keep the democratic party in power there. If the citizenry didn't appreciate the polices then they should have voted the party out of power. It doesn't seem that there is an effective opposition anywhere in the state at all that could make any type of opposition to what they have.
I personally know of about 2 people who are dead in my extended family due to government interference directly. People I knew well? I can't count them.
It started in about 1969 and just got worse.

Back
Top Bottom