Nancy Pelosi’s husband beaten with hammer in violent attack

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hopefully, the capital police or regular police will release their security camera or body camera (respectively) footage as it's in the public interest and a lot of the FUD over reporting can be laid to rest.
Gawd luv yer bones, pmbug. But -- Have you noted the Jan 6 committee's openness? Me neither. Same name involved, right?

And any other agencies of the law that have been found to be politically controled and driven? Me: You betcha -- all 3-letter agencies.

How about vaxx problems? All data released? Nope. The murdered dem guy's laptop? Released? Nope.

All of the above are most ricky-tick "in the public interest" in spades, doubled. Yet, horizon to horizon... crickets... still.

In sum, I respectfully submit that in this case... you are whistling past a graveyard.

In sum, I respectfully submit that in this case... you are whistling past a graveyard.
I expressed a hope that evidence might be released to clear up FUD from reporting on the incident. I didn't say I expected it. Most likely scenario is that any evidence will become public domain when DePape goes to trial (assuming he doesn't get Epsteined).

At this moment, this thread is chock full of:

a7032dfe62de2b3d85e305acb410be0a.jpg

Don't complicate it. The Pelosi family normally has security up the a$$ 24/7. Middle of the night the attacked gets to make a phone call says he knows the guy and he's a friend. Not fully dressed. Info not coming out. I mean really if it walks like a duck.

Don't complicate it. The Pelosi family normally has security up the a$$ 24/7. Middle of the night the attacked gets to make a phone call says he knows the guy and he's a friend. Not fully dressed. Info not coming out. I mean really if it walks like a duck.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There it is.

This is the home of the United States #3 in line for Presidency. <-- Folks, this has got to be kept in mind. And it has not been kept in the forefront of thinking.

Security is all over the place. One must be invited in, just like the cops eventually were invited in. Cameras are all over the place.

One "news" source says the cameras "were unmonitored at that time." Strange... I do not have to monitor my cameras until I feel like it. But I evebtually will, then see... everything that occurred within sight of that camera.

An almost -- but not non sequitur bit of data: It was 46F at that time. One/both/sumbody be runnin' around in their underdoops?

My whole take on this is we all fargin know what happened. Really.

What we are discussing is the crazytime news propaganda and utter gutter politics (Trump's Fault) (Trump Supporter Did It) ad nauseam.

Last edited:
I expressed a hope that evidence might be released to clear up FUD from reporting on the incident. I didn't say I expected it. Most likely scenario is that any evidence will become public domain when DePape goes to trial (assuming he doesn't get Epsteined).

At this moment, this thread is chock full of:

a7032dfe62de2b3d85e305acb410be0a.jpg

No it won't because this is clearly a coverup.

I'd like to write the headlines/chyrons:

NUDES AT ELEVEN

MOR ON THAT LATER

When access to factual data is prevented, speculation is all that is left.
Which has been THE problem in the 'freest' nation in the world. Which is also why the 'Q' phenomenon was such a threat to the PTB.

Readily available "published information" they didn't want to be noticed in disparate places was laser focused, spotlighted and uncovered, i.e., 'noticed' by the world, and dug into, and exposed on the internet and embarrassed them.

Who ever thought that before a few days ago that Paul Pelosi was light in the loafers? Do you think enemies of the US could hold such intel over Nancy's head? Blackmail anyone?

Like that's never happened before...? This could explain her behavior over the years... but "you have to vote on it to find out what's in it."

Knowing what we know now...

Nancy Pelosi’s husband beaten with hammer in violent attack​

perhaps we should rewrite that...?

Knowing what we know now...

Nancy Pelosi’s husband beaten with hammer in violent attack​

perhaps we should rewrite that...?
Thought that same thing earlier when I saw it in the feed. But that how it works.

Joe Bob Cornhusker Shoots 785 School Children.

That first headline becomes the cemented notion in our minds unconsciously. It's hard to shake sometimes even if you're aware of it. That's why these treasonous "News" gangs are truly the Enemy of The People.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
YIKES and EEEK and HOOHAH on Tucker Carlson, yet. No hiding it -- The deepest gouge of totally public, viral mockery:

"What I have to stand up and defend, I’m outraged for Nancy Pelosi. This woman has taken the hard-earned money she’s made from insider trading and invested it on a pair of cans at 82-years-old and comes home to find out her husband’s playing hide the hammer with a Black Lives Matter guy! You talk about disrupting the nuclear family. The black lives matter crew must be ecstatic because this guy’s doing it and so is Paul Pelosi."
🌎

So who opened the door to the knock?
The story now is that Paul himself opened the door.

After which he walked back towards the supposed home invader instead of attempting to flee.

I got the info above from the following commentary.

About 12 minutes.

Open question to anyone reading: if you were the victim of a home invasion and were able to open the door to let the police in, would you then return to within arms reach of the perp, or would you run out the door to safety as you declare an emergency and point out your attacker to the police?

Perhaps the Pelosi mansion is like a single wide trailer in Alabama from 1948, you can open the door no matter where you are in the house.
I've heard that Pelosi was on the third floor when first approached by the supposed home invader, but both men were on the first floor near the door when police arrived 30 minutes later.

Open question to anyone reading: if you were the victim of a home invasion and were able to open the door to let the police in, would you then return to within arms reach of the perp, or would you run out the door to safety as you declare an emergency and point out your attacker to the police?
Option B Joe
I've heard that Pelosi was on the third floor when first approached by the supposed home invader, but both men were on the first floor near the door when police arrived 30 minutes later.
I don't speculate based on any of the reported "facts" and caution others. We don't know what the actual facts are at all.

Option B Joe

I don't speculate based on any of the reported "facts" and caution others. We don't know what the actual facts are at all.
All we can go by is what has been reported.
...and it has been reported that the police themselves is where the info of him opening the door and walking back to where the supposed invader was, came from.

As for speculation, when most facts are being witheld, speculation is a natural response.
It's why I used terms like, "supposedly" and "I've heard". Because it is all subject to change until they get the narrative they want, squared up.

If they do not want people speculating, they should release all of the facts, along with the police body cam video. At that point, no speculation will be necessary.

Police responses and arrests are supposed to be part of the public record.

All we can go by is what has been reported.
...and it has been reported that the police themselves is where the info of him opening the door and walking back to where the supposed invader was, came from.

As for speculation, when most facts are being witheld, speculation is a natural response.
It's why I used terms like, "supposedly" and "I've heard". Because it is all subject to change until they get the narrative they want, squared up.

If they do not want people speculating, they should release all of the facts, along with the police body cam video. At that point, no speculation will be necessary.

Police responses and arrests are supposed to be part of the public record.
Yeah got that Joe. Just pointing out how we ourselves are driving false narratives while repeating these "stories" as previously hinted with "alleged". All I'm saying is we should be careful.

Yeah got that Joe. Just pointing out how we ourselves are driving false narratives while repeating these "stories" as previously hinted with "alleged". All I'm saying is we should be careful.
So we should do what Nancy and the ding bat dems want, and just not talk about it at all?

Joe, perhaps you should re-read my quote rethink your reply.
I did, and I thought I was being careful by using "supposedly".

What I posted is the current narrative, no?

They say now that Paul is who opened the door.

How long does it take to be gay?

This is leaning more to "secret comms" as mentioned before. It makes more sense that the 'official' narrative they're trying to get us to believe.

In any case, the media exposure is more than they ever thought possible. I can hear Nancy telling Paul "Seriously?! Paul WTF! were you thinking?"

How long does it take to be gay?

This is leaning more to "secret comms" as mentioned before. It makes more sense that the 'official' narrative they're trying to get us to believe.

In any case, the media exposure is more than they ever thought possible. I can hear Nancy telling Paul "Seriously?! Paul WTF! were you thinking?"
We can't ignore the recent dui either. Strange brewings!

We can't ignore the recent dui either. Strange brewings!
it's entirely possible the Oligarchs can't ignore that recent DUI either.....and they're reminding Paul his addictions are beginning to get costly for them...giving them another black eye and they're not gonna stand for it any longer

put him down and keep him down...

it's entirely possible the Oligarchs can't ignore that recent DUI either.....and they're reminding Paul his addictions are beginning to get costly for them...giving them another black eye and they're not gonna stand for it any longer

put him down and keep him down...
If only we knew a fraction of what they have really been up to. I have a hunch what we don't know about their private lives, that which is legitimately concealed to the public, is absolutely nauseating.

If only we knew a fraction of what they have really been up to. I have a hunch what we don't know about their private lives, that which is legitimately concealed to the public, is absolutely nauseating.
let's not forget their testing with clones and other biological things...

stripping the vocal cords from a puppy while torturing them, if only to ease the pain their yelping is causing the technicians is barbaric

Joseph Mengele is alive and well and his name...there are multiple iterations of Mengele right now

btw: did they ever release all of his notes and experiments on his prisoners? children and handicapped didn't fare well under his care, especially twins (how much of that experimentation is continuing on today?)

we've been lied to and kept ignorant on their activities for decades...

stripping the vocal cords from a puppy while torturing them, if only to ease the pain their yelping is causing the technicians is barbaric
If a normal person did that, they'd end up in jail for animal cruelty.
....but the fact it was an official-looking guy from the gov who ordered it done makes it a completely normal thing.

Project Veritas needs to wire up a rent boy and place him into Paul Pelosi’s proximity

nature will take its course

nothing less than unedited video will take him down

i don’t care about the gay sex, it’s the hiding kids in trucks and alleged rapes that pisses me off

Back
Top Bottom