Nancy Pelosi’s husband beaten with hammer in violent attack

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

FRIENDS, "FRIENDS MAY COME AND FRIENDS MAY GO. FRIENDS CAN PETER OUT YOU KNOW. BUT WE'LL BE FRIENDS THROUGH THICK OR THIN, PETER OUT OR PETER IN". -Mike Mingo and Grovor
:ROFLMAO: 😱🤬
"A stranger with a peter in me is a friend indeed" - Paul Pelosi speaking to detectives while clarifying 911 dispatch

Hey wait a minute, I thought it was MR PELOSI who got hammered..........rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1667270332607.png

Check out this post first, to get an idea of where I'm headed in this thread.

https://greatawakening.win/p/15K6qJwg0e/hammer-comms-for-brazil-election/

Hammer could refer to Hammer & Scorecard, which is an election fraud apparatus cooked up by the gayboys in the CIA to rig international elections.

I'm working under that constraint -- that the hammer in question from the Pelosi story is the Hammer of Hammer & Scorecard.

Hammer = Tool for moving things into place.

Something is stuck? Smack it with a hammer.

Wanna drive something home? Smack it with a hammer.

Wanna break things down into dust and rubble? Smack it with a hammer.

It's a heavy hand. Any hammer is effective if it does more damage to the thing you're smacking than the hammer itself sustains.

Which means hammers have their limits.

Naked = Exposed. Vulnerable. Open.

Underwear = Dirty laundry, exposed for the world to see.

The "official" narrative is trying to blame Qanon and Trump supporters.

Okay, let's assume u/KHo3P0 is correct, and the Pelosi Comms story is an emergency Mirror for what's happening in Brazil's election.

What is their narrative saying?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/z...f-pelosi-home-invasion-police-say/ar-AA13y5yV

The San Francisco County District Attorney's Office said the suspect entered through the rear of the home by breaking a window. He then went up a flight of stairs and confronted Paul Pelosi, the office alleged.

Pelosi was rushed to Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, where he “underwent successful surgery to repair a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands,” the speaker’s office said in a statement Friday.

Alright, let's look at these words in the context of an election theft apparatus.

Rear Window = Like a backdoor, but without full access. You can look in, and maybe can smash your way through.

Flight of Stairs = Goes up a floor. Must mean it's not just the bottom of the pyramid structure in Brazil. The broken window led to someone higher up.

Zuckerberg = Name of hospital, conveniently aligns with ol' Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook AKA Lifelog. Brazil is big with Facebook. In 2022, approximately 69.71 percent of Brazilians were users on Facebook.

Surgery = Here with skull, which means brain. "The brains of the outfit". Also right arm and hand "he's my right hand guy."

Put together the pieces.

From what I gather, the Pelosi story is an emergency cover telling Brazilian actors their "brain" is compromised as well as their "right hand." They successfully sniffed out White Hat "Qanon" efforts to snoop through a "rear window" and monitor the election fraud apparatus' result feed. They caught it, but not before White Hats made their way up a "flight of stairs" and found out who the election fraud apparatus' "official" place of business.

By the outcome of today's election, it appears as if they successfully managed to reconfigure the apparatus and shake off the "assailant." They probably shut down their local home office and surgically switched to using Facebook/Lifelog to manage their steal infrastructure.

This isn't all good for them, though. They had to dust off ol' Zuckerberg's shit in order to pull it off. Meta isn't done, and if we're left to assume it's more than just a failing VR Chat, then I'd wager it's being used right now in Brazil to manage the ballot harvesters and tabulate the vote fraud needed.

I'd wager Meta isn't ready, which is why their stocks just plummeted in the build up to this election. The fall-back plan wasn't as ready as they had liked, and now everyone is pulling out.

https://greatawakening.win/p/15K6qL2sCq/bolsonaro-apparently-left-his-of/c/

This caught my eye...

I'd say the White Hats got enough of what they needed. The good guys lost the election, but Meta AKA Facebook AKA Lifelog is fucked.

The big question for me, right now, is why would Brazil be so important to them? What's in Brazil that's so essential to their NWO? What's so threatening about Bolsonaro.

Of course, this is very loose. I'm basically rambling with little to go on. The timing of events is all I'm going on. Feel free to poke holes, I'm just offering up one of many possibilities.

Have at it.

Check out this post first, to get an idea of where I'm headed in this thread.

https://greatawakening.win/p/15K6qJwg0e/hammer-comms-for-brazil-election/

Hammer could refer to Hammer & Scorecard, which is an election fraud apparatus cooked up by the gayboys in the CIA to rig international elections.

I'm working under that constraint -- that the hammer in question from the Pelosi story is the Hammer of Hammer & Scorecard.

Hammer = Tool for moving things into place.

Something is stuck? Smack it with a hammer.

Wanna drive something home? Smack it with a hammer.

Wanna break things down into dust and rubble? Smack it with a hammer.

It's a heavy hand. Any hammer is effective if it does more damage to the thing you're smacking than the hammer itself sustains.

Which means hammers have their limits.

Naked = Exposed. Vulnerable. Open.

Underwear = Dirty laundry, exposed for the world to see.

The "official" narrative is trying to blame Qanon and Trump supporters.

Okay, let's assume u/KHo3P0 is correct, and the Pelosi Comms story is an emergency Mirror for what's happening in Brazil's election.

What is their narrative saying?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/z...f-pelosi-home-invasion-police-say/ar-AA13y5yV

Alright, let's look at these words in the context of an election theft apparatus.

Rear Window = Like a backdoor, but without full access. You can look in, and maybe can smash your way through.

Flight of Stairs = Goes up a floor. Must mean it's not just the bottom of the pyramid structure in Brazil. The broken window led to someone higher up.

Zuckerberg = Name of hospital, conveniently aligns with ol' Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook AKA Lifelog. Brazil is big with Facebook. In 2022, approximately 69.71 percent of Brazilians were users on Facebook.

Surgery = Here with skull, which means brain. "The brains of the outfit". Also right arm and hand "he's my right hand guy."

Put together the pieces.

From what I gather, the Pelosi story is an emergency cover telling Brazilian actors their "brain" is compromised as well as their "right hand." They successfully sniffed out White Hat "Qanon" efforts to snoop through a "rear window" and monitor the election fraud apparatus' result feed. They caught it, but not before White Hats made their way up a "flight of stairs" and found out who the election fraud apparatus' "official" place of business.

By the outcome of today's election, it appears as if they successfully managed to reconfigure the apparatus and shake off the "assailant." They probably shut down their local home office and surgically switched to using Facebook/Lifelog to manage their steal infrastructure.

This isn't all good for them, though. They had to dust off ol' Zuckerberg's shit in order to pull it off. Meta isn't done, and if we're left to assume it's more than just a failing VR Chat, then I'd wager it's being used right now in Brazil to manage the ballot harvesters and tabulate the vote fraud needed.

I'd wager Meta isn't ready, which is why their stocks just plummeted in the build up to this election. The fall-back plan wasn't as ready as they had liked, and now everyone is pulling out.

https://greatawakening.win/p/15K6qL2sCq/bolsonaro-apparently-left-his-of/c/

This caught my eye...

I'd say the White Hats got enough of what they needed. The good guys lost the election, but Meta AKA Facebook AKA Lifelog is fucked.

The big question for me, right now, is why would Brazil be so important to them? What's in Brazil that's so essential to their NWO? What's so threatening about Bolsonaro.

Of course, this is very loose. I'm basically rambling with little to go on. The timing of events is all I'm going on. Feel free to poke holes, I'm just offering up one of many possibilities.

Have at it.
Wild

Have at it.
Hey, the whole Paul Pelosi story just doesn't make a bit of sense.

NOTHING about it makes sense, so you're interpretation could be correct.

It even makes sense!

Their 'normal' coms are compromised. Can't exactly call up Brazil and tell them what's going on.

Heck, even Britian's Lis Truss got hacked after Nordstream II blew up. It's 'rumored' she texted "It's done." seconds after and the 'cloud' her msg went through was compromised according to Kim Dotcom....

Or else he's saying 'it could be possible'?

Last edited:

Hey, the whole Paul Pelosi story just doesn't make a bit of sense.

NOTHING about it makes sense, so you're interpretation could be correct.

It even makes sense!

Their 'normal' coms are compromised. Can't exactly call up Brazil and tell them what's going on.

Heck, even Britian's Lis Truss got hacked after Nordstream II blew up. It's 'rumored' she texted "It's done." seconds after and the 'cloud' her msg went through was compromised according to Kim Dotcom....

Or else he's saying 'it could be possible'?

Sorry... that isn't my interpretation

That's a post I found over at GAW...link is at the top of the post

But I do agree with you both

Tucker just took a SLEDGEHAMMER to the fraudulent Paul Pelosi narrative and CRUSHED it in 47 seconds.

When worded that way, leftists brain will implode and malfunction. Seen it first hand plenty of times. "Oh that's funny, my brain just stopped working" is a legitimate quote spoken to me on many occasions.

They are calling him Canadian born now but he is a Canadian citizen not an American.

Mmmm. Sure had enough time to fix that bit up.

Video altering takes time, so you won't see the fake security video for a while, and since they are claiming no underwear the body cams are the problem. That I would think would take a couple of weeks to alter well.

Regarding the whole underwear issue:

Releasing the responding police officers body cam video would easily put to rest to any untrue rumors. If they were not both in their undies, it would shut people up, and if it showed that everything we are being told about it is in fact on the up and up, would likely garner him much sympathy. I personally, find no pleasure in hearing of the beating of anyone. Not even political opponents. I wish no harm on anyone.

I would also like to see the homes surveillance footage of him outside the house and attempting to break in. We see stuff like that in other cases, why not this one?
....and does anyone dispute the idea that their home has security cameras? I'd be shocked if it didn't.

I'd also like to know how breaking the glass with an inward force leaves the busted glass on the ground outside. Ie: making it look as though it was broken from the inside.

For what it is worth, I personally knew someone who went to jail due to having been caught lying about the crime they said someone else had committed. The busted glass was just like that. Outside on the ground. It was one of the things used in the trial to show that the person staged the scene.

I'd also like to know who was in the passenger seat of the car he recently crashed, as the passenger side airbag was deployed, but that only happens in an accident if someone is sitting in the seat.
....but the official report omits that info.

Police body cam video would be helpful in that case too.
.....and we all know that if it were any of us, the video would have already been released.

Many photos of the security cameras on the house.

My opinon is the door got busted when they tackled the perp, he went backwards into the door and busted it. so that wasn't the entry point.

Many photos of the security cameras on the house.

My opinon is the door got busted when they tackled the perp, he went backwards into the door and busted it. so that wasn't the entry point.
Meh

I'm leaning towards the window being broken then the perp reached inside to unlock it. The glass in the frame indicates that the glass was forced from the outside while the glass on the patio indicates from the inside. breaking into houses is easy.

Sue me.

one thing...for a man who has that much money, is married to that much power, is 82 years old and can literally do anything he wants

yet it seems that what he mostly wants is dicks and drugs......(would it be better to use the word penis instead of dicks? i apologize if necessary...)

that' just not healthy iyam

one thing...for a man who has that much money, is married to that much power, is 82 years old and can literally do anything he wants

yet it seems that what he mostly wants is dicks and drugs......(would it be better to use the word penis instead of dicks? i apologize if necessary...)

that' just not healthy iyam
Maybe wang/er works...or schlong for the bagel biters.

Mesasges are being sent Buck but I don't have the code to decipher.

1667396850477.png

So if it was a random act it would be okay? Like when the homeless crazed drug addict killed that young lady in the furniture store in LA. I guess that is okay with Chief Scott because it was random.

it's better to receive a lie than to receive any type of truth

truths have to be dealt with while a lie can be left alone

Clown World Living is beginning to wear me out...i've got to invest in another red nose, the one i have has too much covid residue in it...

1667397755502.png

the DA, within the last day or two, confirmed pelosi was in his underwear, even the type of underwear -- boxers
The issue isn't whether or not Pelosi was in his underwear (he was at home at 2am - not unusual for folks in that situation to be in their underwear). The issue is whether DePape was in his underwear.

The issue isn't whether or not Pelosi was in his underwear (he was at home at 2am - not unusual for folks in that situation to be in their underwear). The issue is whether DePape was in his underwear.
are you certain the issues isn't with whether or not DePape was in Pauls underware??? and vice versa???

sorry, couldn't help myself....

our country has gotten to the point, our leadership and their spouses are running amok, the police are impotent to stop them, the courts won't prosecute them and gd if our election system won't allow them to lose an election...

Back
Top Bottom