new hope for precious metals

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gameofthrones

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
came across this today and it has some amazing possibilities, would love to hear your thoughts on it.
www.airgeadcoin.com
Is this what we have waited for?

Last edited by a moderator:
First post and you're promoting a new product ..........

ah well you arent the first.

Its very early in the creation process and just an ICO at this stage.

I really want the precious metals to be unshackled from the paper control system thats holding it all back and can only hope that at some point something will.

Theres so much development around Blockchain technology, it really does seem to be a gamechanger.
If it can truly allow a free market in all commodities and make paper money redundant then we do have a brighter future.
I will watch with interest but am not sure I want to risk transfering my precious from reasonably well known and respected metal storers to three bright young hopefuls in the Emerald Isle ....... yet

Gold and silver are metals that can be completely owned since you do not have to pay taxes for your acquisition or possession.

Back
Top Bottom